Fifteen Witty Tumblr Memes That We Thoroughly Enjoyed

Sometimes you need some quick 'n' clever entertainment, and Twitter and memes just aren't cuttin' it. For those times, what you need is some Tumblr content. It's quick, clever, and highly effective at decimating boredom!

1.

Adaptation - updogonline me walking into the grocery store to buy everything bagels ginger-ale-official Hohoho! I like this post! If I made it i would have written ginger ale instead of everything bagels but that's fine that you wanted to make a post about bagels instead of ginger ale this time around I get it updogonline me going back to the grocery store because i forgot ginger ale ginger-ale-official Hohoho! What a great post friend! I love the part about ginger ale!!!

2.

Text - lesbwian Follow "we're ruining the planet" i'm sorry who is this we i don't recall myself running a billion dollar oil business hardleywhelmed Follow Sometimes I use the keurig and I feel bad but then I remember Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions

3.

Text - subcorax in an effort to keep the cats from getting fur all over clean quilts i'm going to try to apply the "if there is a circle, a cat will sit in it" maxim by hoping that if there is a different colored box of blanket on the bed, they will lie on it subcorax update: it took less than a minute for them to find and lie on it. mission success

4.

Text - tilly-and-her-books: My neighbours are hosting some sort of charity event thing and they've got a live band going on and they're pretty good So when they finished a song I yelled out a "woo!" And then I just hear, "is that a neighbour?" Over the microphone. "You're really good" I say because, well, what else do I say when l'm yelling over 4 acres of bushland during the night? Then I just get a really awkward reply of "thank you" and now I'm just sitting outside in the cold listening when

5.

Text - jncoes there r real teens out there who think discovering nirvana is a special achievement shewhositsupontheethroneovnibiru isnt that kinda the whole point of buddhism danny-lohner This post is slowly killing me 354,225 notes

6.

People - S linguisticsyall You're not some Daddy's Boy who tries to dolphin me and then blimps. Dunderstand all those words separately. thepotentialpolyglot: when you talk to a native speaker who uses slang but you've only ever learned formal language in class

7.

Text - glowcloud: hiphopfrightsplaque: "We live in a world where losing your phone is more dramatic than losing your virginity" Um ok but I don't recall my virginity having 16 GB of memory with all my contacts, music, photos, calendars, and apps or costing over $200. my phone is an expensive and important material object and not a useless social construct put in place to shame and commodify women Plus I remember where I lost my virginity. Quelle: khiravaggio #sex ed

8.

Text - popokko Follow it's really august huh... like 8 whole months have passed. . disgusting smallest-feeblest-boggart this post was written in 2018 but it hits a lot harder now

9.

Text - ankle-beez E sleepsleepnotwoke Follow KREI tilthat Follow TIL IL TIL The reason why we view neanderthals as hunched over and degenerate is that the first skeleton to be found was arthritic. via reddit.com sleepsleepnotwoke Follow Way to fuck it up for your whole species you fucking idiot 109,479 notes

10.

Text - REI tilthat TIL - You can skip piracy warnings and trailers on a DVD by pressing STOP→ STOP→ PLAY via reddit.com newkidsonmycock31 i can't wait to do this 10 years ago

11.

Text - thebootydiaries girl in novel: hi my older brother who is 17 years old and popular, do you want breakfast ? her brother: yes, remember when mom died when you were 4 and our dad is an alcoholic ?

12.

Text - Góáts? @Gooooats My toddler said I was his second favorite person, and I was bummed, but then he said that his mom is third. He has no favorite person. He's holding the position open. 16/12/17, 4:21 am shadybitchcraft power move

13.

Text - makeoutstation oh my GOD so i was talking to a buddy in psychology and then this kid came in who looked exactly like him and gave him a book he'd forgotten at home and i went "holy shit you have a twin?!?" and he was like "yeah! his name is jason!" and i was like "????? i thought YOUR name was jason" long story short i have one of them in my math class and another in my psychology class and i've developed a friendship with both of them but i thought they were the same person this entire t

14.

Text - captainphasmaz Darth Vader but every time he breaths you hear a harmonica justlookatthosesausages This is one of those text posts you can instantly hear gallusrostromegalus *Mechanical Inhale* *Fweeeeeee* "Luke-" fwee "I am your- Stop laughing!" Source: captainphasmaz

15.

Text - HORRORBEEST @flashember i begin typing on an old typewriter, "a werewolf is steering a submarine" but then stop. i crunch up the paper and throw it in the fire. the world isn't ready yet for Captain Harry McHowls, the submarine pilot who is secretly a werewolf hiding from the moon 12:47 PM Oct 13, 2019 Twitter for Android spiderine yes it is a headspace-hotel The world would be so much better if people would just unironically write stuff like this. I'm tired of books that Take Themselves

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3hiF97K

Post a Comment

0 Comments