Irritated Mom Answers All Of Reddit's Juiciest Questions

Very little inspires pangs of nostalgia like talk of long, boring, french fry punctuated car trips with your disgruntled family. Reddit user Raheemthegreat decided to liven up his own tedious journey by starting 'Ask Me Anything' in the name of his very annoyed mother. The questions range from fascinating to the stuff that would make any parent consider putting their child up for adoption - and makes us very happy to be past the age of forced road trips.

1.

angry mom reddit - Text - r/AMA /raheemthegreat 9h Im an irritated mother on a road trip. AMA I'm actually her son, but since she forced me to come with the rest of the family, I'll ask her anything you want. 3.0k views

2.

angry mom reddit - Text - ERTHLNG 8h What would you say your chances are of being thrown out on the side of the road? Or being left at the destination to find your own way home? Reply 29 raheemthegreat 7h Keep asking me these Damn questions and we'll see Reply 53 ERTHLNG 6h I'm am an experienced hitchkiher. Hope you have a lucky thumb if you need it;) 7 Reply

3.

angry mom reddit - Text - nitronomicon 7h Are you there yet? 78 Reply raheemthegreat 7h irritated grunt t77 Reply

4.

angry mom reddit - Text - carpediem80 7h Where you heading to? 21 Reply raheemthegreat 7h The moon, shut up Reply 50

5.

angry mom reddit - Text - Teen_Philosopher 7h Are you there yet now? Reply 27 raheemthegreat6h Mmhmm t34 Reply

6.

angry mom reddit - Text - ghost1667 7h what's your favorite color? Reply 18 raheemthegreat6h Mom: yellow Little sister who is too mouthy for her age: oh, you don't know your own mothers favorite color? Reply 46

7.

angry mom reddit - Text - currentlyinthelib . 6h Have you ate any lunch/breakfast yet? Reply 21 6h raheemthegreat You were there 53 Reply

8.

angry mom reddit - Text - Oznondescriptperson . 6h Is it okay if I piss in this bottle, it's only half full? Reply 29 raheemthegreat 6h Do whatever you want I don't fucking care Reply 51

9.

angry mom reddit - Text - andresgu14 6h Can we stop?I need to pee 21 Reply raheemthegreat 6h completely ignores me Reply 39 Watch_Dog89 2h Well as far as she's concerned you already peed in the bottle -P Reply

10.

angry mom reddit - Text - Oznondescriptperson 6h Actually how OLD are you? (emphasis on OLD) Reply 16 raheemthegreat 6h (Her birthday was 2 days ago) don't worry about it 31 Reply

11.

angry mom reddit - Text - sinemaiestas 6h Where do babies come from? Reply 46 raheemthegreat 6h Mom: silent Dad: laughs Reply 64

12.

angry mom reddit - Text - ShackAtta 6h Wait I think I left something at home, can we turn around and go back? Reply 27 6h raheemthegreat What did you leave? We not turning around, that shit is just left now lil n**** Reply 59 Perfctly ToastdBread 5h Black mom confirmed. Reply 55 fortminorlp 4h I laughed harder than I should've at this lol t23 Reply

13.

angry mom reddit - Text - Oznondescriptperson 6h If you had to, which of us would you sell? (Then when she obviously says you, turn to your sister smiling, and say "Told you I'm worth more money than you") Reply 39 raheemthegreat 6h Why would you ask that? What are you even thinking about right now? 51 Reply

14.

angry mom reddit - Text - A_b_a 6h Whos your favorite child? Reply 57 raheemthegreat 6h Not you (thanks reddit...) Reply 70 A_b_a 6h Harsh Reply 11 dantovia 6h feels bad man Reply 17

15.

angry mom reddit - Text - currentlyinthelib 6h What's the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else's house? Reply 18 raheemthegreat 6h long story about being a nurse Reply 38 divisibleby5 5h I want to hear it! Reply 16 raheemthegreat5h She found a placenta on a guy's nightstand Reply 53 lolarent 4h WTF

16.

angry mom reddit - Text - butidontwanttowork .6h How many guys did you date before you met Dad? Reply 17 raheemthegreat 6h Dad: none Mom:yep t34 Reply

17.

angry mom reddit - Text - TeachMeNot ToBeTaught 6h What is the meaning of life? Reply 15 raheemthegreat 6h Money n****why you contemplating life right now? 59 Reply

18.

angry mom reddit - Text - D3 154M 6h Can I stick my head out the window Reply 16 raheemthegreat6h Yeah. Do that. Hope you fall out Reply 46

19.

angry mom reddit - Text - Sadaisy 6h Is the moon really made out of cheese? What do you think chairs would look like if our knees bent the other way? Reply 25 raheemthegreat 6h (everyone in van looks at me weird) Mom: you're 23, act your age 50 Reply

20.

angry mom reddit - Text - D3ad54M 6h Does chocolate milk come from brown cows Reply 21 raheemthegreat6h (Y'all trying to get me thrown out the car) I said act your age Reply

21.

angry mom reddit - Text - D3ad54M 6h Wait.... Where are we going again? Reply raheemthegreat 6h ignores me again t16 Reply

22.

angry mom reddit - Text - UncleGizmo6h I'm tired. Can you sing me a lullaby? Can you tune the radio to NPR? There's a new episode of 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me' about to come on Do you want to play The License Plate Game? 7 Reply raheemthegreat 6h mumbles Slick Rick-Childrens story it's not even on! (We actually like Peter Sagal) no t 14 Reply

23.

angry mom reddit - Text - YeahwayJebus 6h How are you passing the time? How would you rather be passing the time? 11 Reply raheemthegreat6h I'm trying to go to sleep, damn Reply DM1994. 6h Do you know the muffin man? Reply 11 raheemthegreat 6h ignores me more 25 Reply 23

24.

angry mom reddit - Text - Cluster_Schmuck . 6h Just a hypothetical question; would you feel if started selling a bit of pot? Reply 13 raheemthegreat 6h Maybe then you could pay for the damn vacation Reply 45 Cluster_Schmuck . 6h Okay nahh I'm calling bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen. Reply 4 raheemthegreat 6h (Nah she said it sarcastically, shed be devastated) t 21 Reply

25.

angry mom reddit - Text - D3ad54M 6h So you got any hentai l can read, getting a bit bored Reply 22 raheemthegreat 6h brothers look at me and laugh Mom: what is that? Reply 50 divisibleby5 5h Oh no Reply 12 dontfuckingfindme 2h This post is killing it rn 10 Reply

26.

angry mom reddit - Text - Volt1029 5h Can I drive? t 7 Reply raheemthegreat 5h You should have driven your own car if you wanted to drive. 13 Reply

27.

angry mom reddit - Text - leypham. 5h Can I have some dihydrogen monoxide (water)? Reply 19 raheemthegreat5h Some what? Reply 24 Jerry TheCool 5h Whats her favorite type of cheese does she like pineapple on a pizza? Reply 9 raheemthegreat 5h *what? Why? *ew no 14 Reply

28.

angry mom reddit - Text - 5h marxroXX Slug Bug Reply 5 4h raheemthegreat Okay Reply EarthAngel007 5h Where was I conceived? Reply 13 raheemthegreat 4h ignores me Reply 18

29.

angry mom reddit - Text - Magnusjung 5h What kind of person has yellow as their favorite color? In Swedish there is a saying "gult är fult" Translates to yellow is ugly Reply 14 raheemthegreat 4h The Swedes must not like Asians then everyone in car laughs Reply 27 est94 3h Oh damn. Clap back. t 7 Reply

30.

angry mom reddit - Text - jdjohnson41291 . 4h What's is your favorite memory before having us and after? 7 Reply 4h raheemthegreat Boy why the hell are you asking all these questions Reply 21 HowTo God 4h Who put the alphabet in alphabetical order? 2 Reply 3h raheemthegreat Me, I did Reply 9

31.

angry mom reddit - Text - turingthecat 4h Can we stop for chips (fries)? Reply 3 raheemthegreat 3h No we just ate, you don't need that Reply 6 turingthecat 2h Pleaaasseeeee Reply

32.

angry mom reddit - Text - TheeExoGenesauce 4h Can you roll blunts like A$AP Rocky or joints like Wiz Khalifa Reply 4 raheemthegreat 3h back in the day speech from my dad while my mom plays candy crush Reply 11 EarthAngel007. 4h How easily does urine come out of a car seat? Reply 14 raheemthegreat 3h Nah you ain't that stupid t 20 Reply

33.

angry mom reddit - Text - MsGloss 4h If you had $1,500 to spend on either 1 pair of shoes or on 1 handbag, which would you choose and why? 3 Reply raheemthegreat 3h Why would I pay that much for either? Give me the money and let me pay bills Reply MsGloss 2h I would never be able to do that either and I've got plenty bills that I'd love to apply that to. But I meant if that was the ONLY thing you could purchase with the $1,500. A pair of shoes or a handbag.

34.

angry mom reddit - Text - of shoes or a handbag. Reply 3 raheemthegreat2h Why, you trying to buy me something? Reply 3 MsGloss 1h She's sassy! I like it! 6 Reply

35.

angry mom reddit - Text - Yapoz . 4h Why is incest taboo? Reply 5 raheemthegreat 3h ignores me, judges harshly Reply bwgulixk 2h why. why. why. why. 3 Reply

36.

angry mom reddit - Text - pannunz87 3h why does the sun make your skin darker, but your hair lighter? Reply 5 raheemthegreat 3h Why the hell are you asking these stupid ass questions Reply 10 MrsKravitz 3h Are we there yet? 1 Reply raheemthegreat 3h Yeah now get out 7 Reply

37.

angry mom reddit - Text - Mikeltee 3h What's the most bareable kids song you can play in the car? Reply 6 raheemthegreat 3h (Why did you do this) plays Let it Go, everyone hates me Reply 10

38.

angry mom reddit - Text - catsarefatsarecats 3h How many times have you threatened to pull the car over so far? Reply 44 raheemthegreat 3h Damn, were not going back, were halfway there. Whatever you forgot stays, shit t 7 Reply

39.

angry mom reddit - Text - 2lovewild 2h Did she forget to pack the duct tape? Reply 5 raheemthegreat 2h Mom: For what? Dad: probably to make y'all shut up Mom: that's what I was thinking Reply 2lovewild 2h every wise mom knows to travel with duct tape. We make it look like dad packed it "to fix things" but it's really for that unruly mouth in the back seat. ) 2 Reply

40.

angry mom reddit - Text - EarthAngel007 .2h What type of home should I put you in? Also, do adult diapers come with flexible weave technology? Reply 3 raheemthegreat2h -yours -I don't know what that is 7 Reply EarthAngel007lh Do they know what is happening? 2 Reply raheemthegreat 1h My brother does lol t 2 Reply

41.

angry mom reddit - Text - pinetreesrule 2h What is your opinion on the ussr 4 Reply raheemthegreat 2h I don't care about them communists t5 Reply pinetreesrule 43m Cool Vote Reply

42.

angry mom reddit - Text - mikalisterr 2h Why is Dad always the cooler one? 7 Reply raheemthegreat 2h Dad: asks same question That's when the fight started... Reply mikalisterr 1h Mission accomplished 4 Reply

43.

angry mom reddit - Text - K1ller90 2h How many more questions can l ask you Reply 2 raheemthegreat2h None Damn we almost there 5 Reply Killer90 2h Too bad 2 Reply

44.

angry mom reddit - Text - SpedMan69 1h (You should still ask this even if you're at your destination) How do I get my manhood out my pee bottle? Reply raheemthegreat1h Thats probably what you left at home, your manhood (Gee, thanks reddit...) 5 Reply

45.

angry mom reddit - Text - Ornlu_Wolfjarl 25m What if I told you a bunch of internet strangers asked me to ask you all these questions? Reply Vote 16m raheemthegreat I was wondering why you were being so worrisome the whole time (It's been a pleasure guys) 1 Reply

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2B5Hnqn

Post a Comment

0 Comments