Obnoxiously Cute Dog Memes For Those Who Can Handle Them

With all the horrible stuff that's happening in the world, you'd think people would enjoy a little wholesome fluff and sweetness here and there. But no. These cute dog and puppy memes verge on saccharine. And not everyone can handle that. Can you?

1.

Dog - Oh hello, tiny dappled dachshund

2.

Food - what are your plans for tonight?" me:

3.

Mammal - He rolled in sidewalk chalk Womencrushiing

4.

Dog - me: *stands up* dog: oh word? where are we going?

5.

Canidae - SMALL DOGS HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM DUE TO PEOPLE CALLING THEM LOSERS

6.

Dog - when I leave home vs. when I get to class

7.

Dog - i put these glasses on chuck and he hasn't tried to take them off for like 20 min... he is really serving that look rn

8.

Text - Me to me: As soon as I get home i'm getting changed and heading to the gym *Me as soon asI get home*

9.

Dog - jus a smol drink fren designated pupper mmm beer Brewing Company no tipsy

10.

Dog breed - TODAY I ATE 12 CHOCOLATE LIOUOR BOTTLES GOT so DRUNK I COoULDNT STAND UP AND THEN PROJECTILE VOMITED ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM. AND NOW I AM HUNGOVER!!! ELLEE PwER

11.

Supermarket - ALPO VARICTY SNAPS ORTED PANS SMALL lil. l

12.

Product - gimme that toot toot, lemme give you that beep beep

13.

Mammal - When ur girlfriend gets angry, but she looks so cute you start smiling, which makes her even angrier otank.sinatra

14.

Dog - Excited for class

15.

Dog - Excuse me sir, can we check your bag? Me:

16.

Dog - When ur in the same room as someone you hate and they breathe air Shitheadsteve

17.

Cockatoo - Diane, this is humiliating

18.

Dog - Spot the imposter

19.

Panda - This cat's butt looks like a panda

20.

Dog - How i eye bae when I want something

21.

Vertebrate - Taking your kissing virginity be like IG: @mozerik

22.

Dalmatian - So my wee pup is at doggy day care and he made a new friend. I actually want to DIE Featured @will_ent

23.

Dog - How do Japanese Chihuahuas say hello? Konichihuahua.

24.

Canidae - When you finally get to take your bra off after a long day

25.

German shepherd dog - They don't deserve you anyway @wsvn WSVN 7 News Doggy school dropout: police dog fired for being too friendly wsvn.com/news/us-world/ 13 GAVEL

26.

Canidae - this was his 1st time seeing the sun and i think he liked it

27.

Dog - Special delivery! @DrSmashlove

28.

Dog - He's small, he's scruffy, and he loves his little саре.

29.

Dog - Pupper does an emoji @DrSmashlove

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Fj7c8J

Post a Comment

0 Comments