Stupid Memes We Found Moderately Amusing

Sike, these memes are great and we think you'll like them very much. Trust us, we're meme experts. So go ahead and scroll down for some prime entertainment, and then share with friends and family!

1.

Junk food - WAP back in my day Warm Apple Pie

2.

Face - When you forget to shake the bottle and squirt mustard-water on your food

3.

Cartoon - You wanna know why they call me Peggy, Hank?

4.

Product - her: i only date guys with pumpkin pie haircuts that look like they live in houses made of candy me: @vhs.commentary

5.

Adaptation - Me texting back 4 days later continuing the conversation like i just didnt go MIA for 96 hours. eSUCKMYKICKS

6.

Hat - Me getting ready to wish my friend's hot 47-year-old divorced mother a Happy 25th Birthday when she walks by 40

7.

Room - cant wait to party again so I can stand in the corner like this the whole time ULLLAGO

8.

Text - When your lawyer says "I assure you your honor, my client could pass a drug test right now if you like."

9.

Photo caption - When you rip a big fart and say "does someone smell popcorn?" and they take a' big sniff:

10.

Text - me reading the menu at a fancy restaurant trying to find grilled cheese

11.

Text - Text: Dad, can you pick me up from Jordan's, drop us off at the mall then take me to the skating rink an hour later THE DAD

12.

Text - my organs watching me take 800mg of ibuprofen on an empty stomach with coffee.

13.

Medical procedure - Relax David it's just a small surgery, don't panic. My name is not David. I know. I am David.

14.

Lock - How the manager of Hot Topic locks up every night @shitheadsteve WR

15.

Text - Me: Why aren't you ready for bed? I told you to get ready for bed 10 minutes ago. My kid: I was gonna listen to that, but then,um, I just carried on living my life

16.

Skin - *in the backseat, opening a bag of candy* Dads:

17.

Games - 80s Friday Night Pizza Hut. SCORE 001000o 43 TIME 180 PLAYER ll ON OOO POPPERY II ENEMIES HI BOSS I Starter Pack 《 期 STA

18.

Vehicle - Me switching lanes to a lane that merges into the lane I just switched from. made with mematic

19.

Text - 'Mulan' will release on Disney+ on Sept. 4 for $29.99 in the US! E Brae @YahRightBraedon Sol have to pay to watch a movie on a streaming service I already pay for?e

20.

Junk food - BEST OF UYS I DON'T THINK THERE'S ACTUALLY FIVEGUYSIN THIS.

21.

Movie - The singerwhen you ask him to carry something to the van...

22.

Text - Sometimes you have to hit "no receipt" at the ATM because you don't need that kind of negativity in your life..

23.

Human - When your jam comes on but you don't know the lyrics.

24.

Spoon - There is always that one innocent spoon in every home that you just dislike for no reason. OBestMernes

25.

Photo caption - HUSBAND: I did the dishes WIFE: So? HUSBAND:

26.

Sculpture - All aboard Thomas the Existential Angst Tank Engine.

27.

Adaptation - "these woods have been haunted for centuries and dozens of people have vanished into thin air" white people:

28.

Cartoon - Dads after spending 20 mins finding a closer parking spot that would've otherwise been a 2 min walk No need to thank_me.

29.

Selfie - Jeff Lowe looks like one of those guys who hangs out in a vape shop and helps you look for flavors even though he doesn't work there. Mboback13 BATF DUSTOM ATE fanthers

30.

Face - Son, quit masturbating, or you'll go blind. I'm over here dad...

31.

Face - How to address women during grey sweatpants season My eyes are up here

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3aZ7IV2

Post a Comment

0 Comments