Thanos Returns In 'Perhaps I Treated You Too Harshly' Memes

We've always loved the hilarity (and sheer volume) of Marvel memes. But if we have to single out a heavy player in the MCU's meme history, it's gotta be Thanos. And the big purple ballsack of a villain is back in a relatively new and very versatile format. The memes feature a quote from Avengers: Endgame, in which Thanos (Josh Brolin) admits to his daughter Nebula that he may have treated her too harshly. Memers are using the still to address errors in judgment regarding everything from Boomers to situations in Minecraft. We've included our favorites in this gallery, but you can read more about the format (and take in more meme goodness) over at Know Your Meme.

1.

Skin - People looking back on 2017,2018,2019 Perhaps I treated you too harshly made with mematic

2.

Text - Star Wars officially confirmed Anakin is The Chosen One t7 Disney+ retweeted Star Wars O @starwars 2h STAR WARS Join us in wishing The Chosen One himself, Hayden Christensen, a happy birthday! mattp_97 Fans Perhaps I treated you too harshly

3.

Text - When you realise the boomer generation created spongebob Perhaps I treated you too harshly

4.

Text - The US military to Native Americans after realizing they can use the Navajo language as a secret code: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

5.

Skin - Everyone looking back at 2019 right now Ccomic_facts_marvel_de Perhaps I treated you too harshly

6.

Text - Donald J. Trump @realDonald Trump Things are going to get crazier the closer we get to the 2020 election. Protect yourself. Buy a sword and a gun. To translate for my millennial followers. Buy a stabby stick and a yeet cannon. RETWEETS LIKES 9,325 11,787 549 PM-04 Aug 2019 Perhaps I treated you too harshly

7.

Text - Me: I can't find dark oak and there's no village wtf Wandering trader: *sells dark oak saplings for 3 emeralds* Also me: uCodename_0OF Perhaps I treated you too harshly

8.

Text - When you realize that quarintine actually keeps you away from annoying people Perhaps I treated you too harshly

9.

Text - When you want to beat your meat for the 69th time in a day but it doesn't get hard. perhaps I treated you too harshly.

10.

Text - Grandee7 HAPP HAMLET deiay I hettyfa 04 brings a smile to my face oh yeah 74 year old here to have fun, please keep it family friendly | Creator Code:. 4.5K views · 6 days ago redditors: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

11.

Text - When you run out of food, but then see a few beetroots in your chest: Perhaps I Treated you too harshly

12.

Facial expression - When your least favorite teacher assigns the least amount of work during online school Perhaps I treated you too harshly made with mematic

13.

Text - When you've been saying diorite is useless but then you find a villager that trades diorite for emeralds Perhaps I treated you too harshly imgflip.com

14.

Facial expression - Everyone looking back at 2019 Perhaps I treated you too harshly

15.

Text - Vox FUTURE PERFECT THE GOODS POLITICS & POLICY MORE - RECODE EXPLAINERS THE HIGHLIGHT Video games don't cause violent crime Research indicates that, if anything, it's the opposite. Perhaps I treated you too harshly

16.

Text - When Disney brings back the Clone Wars Perhaps I treated you too harshly When you remember that Disney cancelled Clone Wars in the first place T HATE YOU! imgflip.com imgflip.com

17.

Text - Star Wars fans when the prequels came out: These are the worst things ever made! Star Wars fans ten years later: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

18.

Games - The Pentagon heavily suggests users uninstall "Tik Tok" From their phones JEFF SCHOGOL · DEC 19, 2019 5:37 PM EST f Pint TNTok Reddit to the U.S. Government: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

19.

Text - Me talking to my sheep in Minecraft after realizing I can shear them instead of killing them Perhaps I treated you too harshly

20.

Cartoon - Praying is not the only thing i do while kneeling down Atheists: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

21.

T-shirt - O EARTH IS NOT FLAT O VACCINES WORK O WE'VE BEEN TO THE MOON CHEMTRAILS AREN'TA THING CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL STAND UP FOR SCIENCE Boomer memes: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

22.

Text - Venice: *exils Dante* Dante: *writes one of the the most important pieces of italian poetry* Venice: Perhaps I treated you too harshly

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2FUnLrT

Post a Comment

0 Comments