Thirty Entertaining Tidbits For Tired Eyes

Are you in the mood for memes? Since you clicked here and you're reading this, the answer is clearly yes. But honestly, when are any of us ever not in the mood for memes?

1.

Cheezburger Image 9537545472

2.

Text - I'm leaving Earth a negative review on Yelp. Very ghetto, and dirty.

3.

Cat - Stanislav Zak > Purrtacular 8 hrs · A Last month my cat disappeared. A week ago I found him and brought him home. Today my cat came back. Now I have two identical cats. O 6.2K 685 Comments

4.

Cartoon - My only serotonin molecule crawling through my brain

5.

Text - "How would you describe yourself?" I'M PRETTY COOL BUT I CRY A LOT SP

6.

Cheezburger Image 9537546752

7.

Product - when my period ends and i'm done with all the overly emotional outbursts And scene.

8.

People - Other people during pandemic: *panicking* Me: These people have no idea how to live without money. FAKIN 1862 They're what's called "new poor." ... We're old por.

9.

Text - I think my generation is taking this extra serious because we remember how bad we were at Oregon Trail.

10.

Cheezburger Image 9537552384

11.

Cheezburger Image 9537548288

12.

Cheezburger Image 9537548800

13.

Product - When you find a good meme and send it to your two friends

14.

Cheezburger Image 9537549056

15.

Food - Me: "Lord thank you for this food. Bless it and make it good for my body. Amen." @jaredhooter M ERERE The Lord:

16.

Transport - me washing dishes a spoon

17.

Cartoon - Me: Have a sudden burst of ambition to pursue and happy and successful life. Also me, seconds later: Nah, I don't really feel like it.

18.

Hair - WHEN YOUR MAN RAISES HIS VOICE AT YOU.

19.

Community - THEY'RE HAVING A HEART ATTACK ALL ORGANS MATTERI! imgflip.com

20.

Cartoon - Me meeting someone else who spends all day shitposting on Facebook You're just like me. Trash.

21.

Mammal - A letter for you You are a good even if brain say you doin a heckin trash

22.

Text - 11:48 l LTE Tweet Reagan Walker @reagandwalker Me laying in bed with my boyfriend asking him if he thinks I'm pretty 4:47 PM 4/14/20 - Twitter for iPhone 1,561 Retweets 7,407 Likes 27 Shenna Replying to @reagandwalker W @shenna_brook · 18h Tweet your reply Q

23.

Cartoon - any time someone calls or texts me during quarantine Do you know what time it is? It is 2:30 in the afternoon and people are trying to sleep.

24.

Text - thomas violence @thomas_violence often times i look at the skills and knowledge i've cultivated and feel like that moment when you play an RPG for the first time and realise you've built your character all wrong after finally figuring out how the game works 7/17/18, 4:19 AM 3,194 Retweets 11.9K Likes

25.

Text - @JvmesHoover What y'all mad about today? Donnie Fadeaway @GetemAmbler It cost money to get things added on your food but they don't subtract when you take things off.

26.

Text - justin @farringtOn fuck small talk how old were you when it all went wrong

27.

Text - My life in one text: Today 10:55 AM Are you done being sassy No

28.

Facial expression - Dentist: this is gonna hurt, okay? Me: okay Dentist: you're no ones first choice

29.

Text - darkarcherprince: shieldmaidenofsherwood: how to be seductive: head tilt • hooded eyes raised eyebrow little smirk how to be evil: head tilt • hooded eyes raised eyebrow • little smirk do you see the problem This might win for favorite addition to my post.

30.

Text - When someone says what I'm doing isn't "lady-like" RF show me where Iasked 123RF 123R 123RF

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3aLUZ8e

Post a Comment

0 Comments