Thirty-Three Memes For A Happy Distraction

If you're feeling incredibly bored these days, you're definitely not alone. Hobbies and cooking can only take up so much time. What to do with the rest? Our best recommendation is scrolling through these memes and tweets. Definitely beats twiddling your thumbs, and you might actually have a laugh as a bonus.

1.

Text - Tezz @SwaggedOut_Taco · My porch light kept coming on and I was wondering why. I go to the door to see what's up thinking it could be a deer and see this. Why are they even together? I have so many questions. Why is my backyard constantly looking like Over The Hedge? I'm in confusion.

2.

Cartoon - water spout itsy bitsy spider rain washing the spider out: itsy bitsy spider

3.

Product - Lauren 24 O 16 miles away 5'10 I photoshopped myself in that pic a bunch of times to make it look like I had a quarantine bday party

4.

Text - Darlin' Darla @Darlainky All I'm saying is that the horror industry will be hard-pressed to scare me after living through 2020. 11:50 AM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Text - Y Today 21:36 MCA Sent

6.

Text - habitual line-stepper @alaskastardust "Your trauma made you stronger" It absolutely did not. It did make me funnier though 10:35 PM · 7/30/20 · Twitter for iPhone

7.

Text - so sad today @sosadtoday i came, i saw, i felt paranoid that random people were mad at me 12:09 AM · 8/19/20 · TweetDeck

8.

Text - Gurnoor @heygurnoor i spent 14 years to improve my handwriting and now we're using keyboard. 9:42 AM · 8/19/20 · Twitter Web App

9.

Hair - "Girls speak in a higher pitch to guys they like" Girls talking to me: JACK imgflip.com

10.

Text - RE tilthat Follow TIL that the shortest marriage in recorded history was 3 minutes. On the way out of the courthouse, the bride tripped over and fell. Instead of helping her up, the groom called her "stupid". On the spot the bride insisted the magistrate annul the wedding, and the magistrate complied via reddit.com ruby-white-rabbit Follow Good for her

11.

Movie - Video game final boss You took everything from me ecomic_facts_marvel_dc Me who skipped all the cut scenes I don't even know who you are

12.

Text - opalescentdragon Teen: *gets all A's* "I worked really hard!" Parents: Well, of course you did, this is the expectation, not a celebration. silver-tongues-blog probably why so many teens take to social media where they can enthusiastically share their interests and achievements and get positive feedback that their parents never gave

13.

Text - Retweeted Elijah Ford @elijah_ford You think you can hurt my feelings? I used to hold the flashlight for my dad 6:28 PM · 8/8/20 · Twitter for iPhone 16 Retweets and comments 93 Likes

14.

Nature - I'm so down for this Quarontine COT YOU DOWN Neightborhood SCREAM Friday @ 5pm. Who can scream THE LOUDEST ??

15.

Text - My kid, after eating precisely 2 bites of dinner: "I'm done" Me: The fuck you are.

16.

Facial expression - When Captain America goes back in time, he decides to try to make the world a better place by teaching it to be kinder, more honest, and compassionate. He starts a local PBS show that is eventually syndicated. His show talks about standing up to bullies, loving those different from ourselves, and personal responsibility. The world no longer has need of Steve Rogers. But instead has gained Mr. Rogers.

17.

Tire - Truck for sale. Needs Parts. Serious inquires only.

18.

Text - Ely Kreimendollface @ElyKreimendahl my body is NOT a temple it's a STORAGE UNIT for my REGRETS

19.

Text - what is wrong with my sister and her husband rosethorn213 Absolutely nothing. They're strengthimg their bond by being chaotic dumbasses together and that's beautiful.

20.

Product - There are two types of people

21.

Cartoon - 6-year old Me: *explaining the awesome, imagination filled, adventure I just had outside* My Grandma:

22.

Text - OLO BOW -THE LATTE CAFE & BAKERY FLAVOR OF THE DAY SOUP OF THE DAY COOKIE DOUGH

23.

Photography - When I'm watching a show or movie and I recognize the scene from memes @tank.sinatra

24.

Natural foods - Me buying vegetables l'm not gonna eat to impress strangers in the produce aisle that I'm never gonna see again @tank.sinatra alamy alamy

25.

Text - first-mate prance @bocxtop thanks Chris il Metro by T-Mobile ? 11:48 AM 520 Zoom Meeting 38% and Recitations Inbox 520 Zoom Meeting Chris... Aug 16 ... H to Adam v and Recitations Inbox Good evening all, Chris... Aug 16 H This was going to be about our schedule and online meetings but honestly I have no idea how to teach this class virtually and I've decided not to try. to Adam v Good evening all, This was going to be about our schedule and online meetings but honestly I have no idea how

26.

Text - lEkanfila @lekanfila Реople that humiliate their friends to make others laugh

27.

Text - Mandi Sommer @SommerofMandi My neighbor just looked over the fence and gave my yard a judgey face. Looks like l'll be playing that murder podcast at top volume tonight... 3:24 PM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

28.

Text - mark @TheCatWhisprer My wife protects her browser tabs like they are her own children. 7:13 PM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

29.

Text - Rachel Noise @RachelNoise The older generation thinks current music is stupid like they forgot they listened to a song called Muskrat Love which was about muskrat love. 8:04 PM · 8/18/20 · Twitter for iPhone

30.

Cartoon - redyellowgreendance @RYGdance Me in bed after midnight when should be going to sleep Check email Instagram Twitter Facebook

31.

Text - Julie Burton @ksujulie I wouldn't even be mad if my daughter tells the teacher all she did this summer was listen to her mom scream, "I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT." 6:47 AM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

32.

Text - 10:23 HP OfficeJet YOU MATCHED WITH HP OFFICEJET ON 8/18/20 Are you really an HP office jet? Because I wanna mess with your insides and get jammed hold on i'm printing the test results to see if ur cute they came back positive I'm in tears ngl that was a good opener also i made this account like an hour or two ago and the amount of ppl who want to fk a printer astounds me

33.

Text - Julicorn @ChicksRule I'm 30 weeks pregnant and can confirm this picture is anatomically correct after thirty weeks of being pregnant the baby is now fully formed inside of the ladys body and it will soon be time for the birthing 11:15 AM · 8/19/20 · Twitter for iPhone

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3aLlAlO

Post a Comment

0 Comments