Sixteen Animal Memes For Anyone Who's Cute-Deprived

Do you love animals? Of course you do, and you should never trust anyone who says they don't like animals, because they're probably a sociopath. Now scroll down to see some cute content, and then head on over to eBaum's World for even more!

1.

Mammal - "I'm gonna get close to this group of humans. What's the worst that could happen?" Thousands of years later: hoemans very nice, it was good schoise

2.

Canidae - [dogs chatting in park] So what does your human call you? "Hoozagoodboy" omg same ZNYSEOWSKA

3.

Duck - i need to know the story behind this beanstalk boi @Han_707 He protecc He attacc But mostly importantly he get to location on bacc of quacc

4.

Canidae - 2 4 7 10 . 1112 3

5.

Mammal - my dog: *has unlimited food, water, shelter, and love* *front door opens* my dog:

6.

Canidae - When I only made 20 pizza rolls but could have easily eaten 25 or maybe 30

7.

Organism - Will you be my mohawk, please?? Bad ass.

8.

Cat - Ican't stop laughing at this

9.

Dog - me pretending i dont notice that my life is falling apart Ohumor_me pink

10.

Mammal - Everytime somebody types tehehehe this is what imagine

11.

Human - Anthropologist Grover Krantz donated his body to science, with one condition: that his dog would stay close to him. Both are now on display at the Smithsonian (Washington, DC).

12.

Wall - So... You went to the bathroom without me

13.

Human - Cats who worked out and got ripped during quarantine: Aber mbie & A FRC FARRC DOPAMEME APP Abercrombie

14.

Hair - Girls with the time machine: I am your granddaughter Really? Boys with the time machine: A child will fall into your enclosure.Stay far away from it and do nothing Understood. Thank you

15.

Text - Nobody: My cat when I crack open the door: @cabbagecatmemes Adios

16.

Yoda - Nobody: Absolutely no one: Not a single soul: Me: this is my dog

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2FLs60B

Post a Comment

0 Comments