Twenty-Six Humorous Memes For The Hopelessly Bored

For anyone who feels like they can't take the tedium any longer, there's hope for you in the form of memes. And guess what, we've got plenty of those below. Enjoy!

1.

Terrestrial animal - Hattie Grace Illustration @hattedhedgehog Googly eyes add so much to dinosaur history Heterodontosaurus could fen off enemies with its shorp tusks >

2.

Text - TO FIND SOMEONE WHO ASKS FOR NOTHING BUT YOUR COMPANY. BRIGITTE NICOLE Give me ur Company company fuk off

3.

Text - Admiral Snaccbar @SimplySnaccbar [My funeral] Boss: *Solemnly placing his hand on my casket and sobbing* how could you do this to me we are so understaffed today Admiral Snaccbar @SimplySnaccbar Boss: *addressing my grieving family and friends* can anyone work a double tomorrow lol Admiral Snaccbar @SimplySnaccbar Boss: *staring at my corpse and writing on a clipboard* not a team player, check

4.

Text - john @mrjohndarby [date at applebees) waiter: what'll it be? her: 'll have the apple me: "gritted teeth* I guess I'll have the bees then O 267K 9:03 PM - May 25, 2019 51.3K people are talking about this

5.

Adaptation - kay @kayjanelle i have been cackling in my bed for the past five minutes because of how this lil pup sleeps

6.

Product - Me anytime my pet falls asleep in a cute position MOCESH LIVE ND CUR

7.

Tiger - Tigers can, and will, take revenge on those who have wronged them. They are one of the most vengeful animals on the planet.

8.

Facial expression - Me telling my cat how important she is too me and giving her all the love she deserves cause she's a good girl My cat who just woke up from her nap

9.

Text - Who wore it better? @dogsbeingbasic @itmepepperoni

10.

Eyewear - Me: *changes the TV Source from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2* My grandparents: you did it. you crazy son of a bitch, you did it

11.

Text - rocket @tweetsbyrocket me: someone we know is possessed by an owl friend: who? me: [narrows eyes] 12:57 · 20 Jul 19 · Twitter for Android 18.1K Retweets 80.3K Likes

12.

Text - papatulus why my hand shaky sundial911 your skeleton is ready to hatch papatulus this is so fucking ominous thank you

13.

Text - accidentalcritical CUTICAL Seeing what tricks my new pet knows during my first session outofcontextdnd: Me: Roll over. GM: The hedgehog rolls over. It's adorable. Me: Stay. GM: You take a few steps away. The hedgehog remains where it is. Mе: Неel. GM: The hedgehog heals you for 5 HP. Mе: Holy shit

14.

Cat - When you've been pushing stuff off the counter for years and finally get the recognition you deserve

15.

Text - classicalartshit When you have to conquer Mongolia but the cat needs a walk first leahsfiction are those CAT EARS

16.

Text - My roommate got super stoned a couple weeks back and found out you can order a personalized big toblerone. He immediately forgot about it until it showed up last night YOUR PERSSONAL TOBLERONE EDITION TBBLOBNOERN A OF SWITZERLAND A

17.

Rabbit - When your landlord says NO PETS ty

18.

Face - The Catholic Church convicts Galileo of heresy (1633) SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN. SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN!

19.

Tortoise - There were no survivors

20.

Bird - homuratrash you: birds aren't that great me: you: holy shit

21.

Jaw - Doctor: This is your spine Me: wtf put it back

22.

Photo caption - Nobody: Мe: TWANT TO BELIEVE -I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR SPOOKY SHIT

23.

Arm - Me waiting for the birds to use my new Bird Feeders

24.

Art - Me leaving to get food The cable of my headphone My pc

25.

Astronaut - Yes, Lennie And l'll get to tend them rabbits, George?

26.

Text - @oyerooh Yes love yourself. But also, analyze and be critical of how you think, act, and behave. Self love without self awareness is useless. Be accountable. 4/7/18, 10:37 AM 19K Retweets 37.2K Likes

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2XX9iBQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments