Twenty-Three Planty Memes For The Green Thumbs

If you've spent any time on the internet lately (and we're betting you have) you know that plants are very, very trendy. Especially as we're all trying to beautify the homes we're stuck in for the time being. Some of you might be seasoned botanists, and others might struggle to keep your succulents alive. These memes should be relatable for either category. 

1.

Face - Me after I potted all my successful propagations and then looking at all my plants to take more clippings @thirsty.plants

2.

Product - Realtor: the house is extremely haunted but it has south-facing windows Me: @planty_hoes

3.

Cartoon - When someone asks what you do for fun and you're trying to think of an answer that doesn't involve plants

4.

Facial expression - IT'S ALIVE! A dead plant suddenly sprouts a new leaf Me: social sharing all day IT'S ALIVE!

5.

Organism - THERE'S JUST TOOMANY FOR THE SPACE, HONEY. WHAT CAN YOU PART WITH? WELL, I'M NOT TO0 KEEN ON THE BLOND ONE..

6.

Arm - WHEN SOMEONE ASKS YOU HOW MUCH YOUR PLANTS COST IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

7.

Pope - Tinder date: Are you religious? me: @planty_hoes

8.

Cartoon - POKE POSTING Me Free plants lying at the side of the road. Cactus Jerk

9.

Joint - my plant collection beginning of 2020 BANDITS my plant collection now

10.

Organism - Me drunkenly staggering through the garden at 2am to look at my plants. Cactus Jerk

11.

Text - Dad: why are pur electricity Costs so high? Mom: I bet it's the old fridge Me with the 600W Growlamp and three greenhouse heaters.

12.

Photo caption - Me propagating my plants @OfficialPlantMemes

13.

Insect - Has a bee ever landed on you, and instead of getting scared, you appreciate the possibility that you got confused for a flower

14.

White - UMEMETICS Why Do We Have Hands? There Are Many Reasons: Pat the plant Hold the plant Cherish the plant Hand over money for the plant

15.

Text - Em @emilyinyellow · 2m ME: Hey, why is my fern so sad? INTERNET: Light issues? ME: Gets bright indirect light. INTERNET: Bugs maybe? ME: No signs of pests. INTERNET: Did you bond with it? ME: I... uh, I mean, I think so? INTERNET: МЕ: INTERNET: Did you try ritual sacrifice of a lesser plant?

16.

Text - When she brings home a painted succulent with googly eyes and you start wondering if you can even do this anymore. Bfriend_of_bae shutter shutters

17.

Plant - Teacher- Role of technology in agriculture? Me-

18.

Clothing - Мy Mental Health My Mental Health Plants @Sociaplant

19.

Text - Plants (Noun) The glue holding this shitshow together @planty_hoes®

20.

Dog - I'LL GET THAT BITCH SOME LEAVES BITCHES LOVE LEAVES

21.

Text - Me at 3AM taking BuzzFeed's "Which Houseplant Are You Based On Your Zodiac Sign" quiz @OfficialPlantMemes CTV I don't need sleep. I need answers.

22.

Transport - Why wear a boring old mask when you can wear the NEW terrarium bubble helmet?

23.

Natural foods - Don't claim to be goth if you aren't growing black tomatoes in your organic garden of darkness @Some bul

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/326R95y

Post a Comment

0 Comments