Forty-One Funny Posts For The Purpose Of Procrastination

When it seems like everyone is letting you down, memes are there for you. They're there when you need a pick-me-up, or when you just need to crack a smile. You can always count on memes.

1.

Text - The lockdown won't last that long: The lockdown:

2.

Cartoon

3.

Product - "As I look into the abyss, the abyss looks into me."

4.

Cartoon - Your signs can't stop me because I can't read

5.

Cartoon - What did you do during the coronavirus dad? f SoundLad Fired up the ps4 And got high As f*#k Fucking LEGEND

6.

Comics - When you poke your Capri-sun straw through your wild cherry pack

7.

Facial expression - Mood for the rest of April CLUCH I don't fucking care.

8.

Games - They don't even know what's about to hit them 5667 BUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON GE

9.

Text - Astagfirollah @astagfirollah Tsunami – ->T is silent Honest -> His silent Knee -> K is silent Mom is mad -> whole house is silent.

10.

Metal - I think l improved my desk lamp

11.

Cat - I rescued an abandoned kitty that was crying outside and took him home and this is what my cat did

12.

Text - I'm sure things will be back to normal by July. July:

13.

Racket - go to sleep at a reasonable time OR Pick up the whole fucking deck UNO

14.

Line - kindergarten teacher: "it's easy, just stay inside the lines" the lines: LAP 3/3

15.

Grass - 3 horas My Cat passed away a few days ago and when I started playing, it was one of the first things I found.

16.

Cat - Today I went into my husbands wallet for some money and all I found was this zillion dollar bill with my cat's face on it. This man really thinks he's funny e SLO00.000.000.000,000.000 THEINITED STATES OPAMEIEA E314914580 5. E 31491458 D ZILLION DOLLARS

17.

Natural landscape - "What are you laughing at?" Me: "nothing" In my head: Garden Ramsay

18.

Text - “Are you busy on friday?" me: That entirely depends on the rest of the information you're about to give me.

19.

Font - EVERYBODY POOPS lo Million Pounds BART KING BART KING IVART KING OP Sh THE POCKET GUIDE TO THE FOCKET OUIDE TO Gurl Boy THE POCKET GUIDE TO A2A DAY TIPS AN JAPAN Mischief STUFF STUFF peachdoxie Ah yes, the three genders: Girl, Boy, and Mischief loversofpanem NCONSEGUENTIAL OILEMMASS NCON NSEOUENTIAL DOLEUXS TCONSC N CNTIAL S FUHAS

20.

Bathroom accessory - "Your butt napkins, my Lord" uhmazing. _grace

21.

Property - "Where's the pride flag?" "Fuck knows, just whack out the twister mat" KRAKEN LAC SPICED RUM Viny - Laminate Wood Rugs Carpels Hai TANK LAGER www.cannadinescarpets.co.uk 01273 567187 100 BLEACH HUGHUS'S Shep

22.

Toy - Me opening up to someone

23.

Sign - NO

24.

Screenshot - Professor Snape Pay attention, Baby. I don't want to see you lose focus for even one FOCUS second. I let my kids name my Harry Potter character "Curse Baby", and now I feel like I'm in a very uncomfortable relationship with Snape..

25.

Red - inhales BOI Eduzaurus Essays

26.

Text - Zilla @GoodZilla [doctor looking at my xrays] doctor: this is exactly what i was afraid of me: what doctor: skeletons 2/27/18, 4:22 PM 31.8K RETWEETS 110K LIKES

27.

Cartoon - that moment when you realize that Poof has the same color eyes as Juandissimo BUT then you also remember that it was COSMO that had the baby (Jazz music stops) Jacron 13m

28.

Conversation - When you go on a diet and ur not allowed to go to Flavortown anymore @tank.sinatra LEGE SARY

29.

Text - Everytime you feel alone, just remember there are 25 billion antibodies flowing through your veins, who would die in order to protect you Nobody has worried much about ever that me

30.

Photo caption - "You may be wondering why I asked you all here today" Baller Boi @abuba005 Me & all my personalities when making a decision

31.

Shoulder - When I first started my job vs now fire me I fucking dare you

32.

Transport - When I finish arguing and I hear the person mumbling VINR E

33.

Text - mark @markedly Saying "it's time to get ready for bed" -boring -childish Saying "and now I must attend to my evening affairs" -mysterious & debonair -you sound like you know what brandy is 11:14 PM · 18 Nov 19 · Twitter for iPhone

34.

Motor vehicle - "Get in you fucking idiot sandwich, we're going to locate the lamb sauce"

35.

Boa constrictor - Watching food in the microwave being heated Eight seconds have passed!

36.

Face - Me: Mom why do I only have one set of grandparents Mom: Ur dad and I married each other to keep our family's bloodline pure Me: PICTOPHI

37.

Animated cartoon - San Francisco, 2020: THIS IS FINE. THIS IS FINE

38.

Cat - When you try to discipline your cat

39.

Cartoon - "I am Schrute." Dwight Scrute O @dwightscrute IDENTITY THEFT IS NOT A JOKE

40.

Text - hcrld +21 Queue is just Q followed by 4 silent letters. Robot_Spider +62 They aren't silent. They're waiting their turn. weallheartonedirection: Internet at its finest

41.

Face - Something: *exists* Ме: It's Real

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ipXTT5

Post a Comment

0 Comments