Twenty-Nine Miscellaneous May-Mays For Those Who Need 'Em

You look like you could use some memes. Luckily, we have as many memes as your heart could possibly desire - all you have to do is scroll down to see.

1.

Text - R @RyanLangdon The elevator doors opened up and a guy walked in the elevator. It was just me and him in there and he said "I love you." And l'm not rude so I said "I love you too". He gave me a weird look and pointed at his Bluetooth. 7/31/18, 1:03 PM

2.

Snapshot - MY FINGER ΜΥΤΟNGUE THE TOOTH I THINK HAS A POPCORN KERNEL IN ITshinMyrtiel Y GRIER and F PesT POUR PROTOS THE RIGHT TOOTH

3.

Rock - empezardexerox ssl-error chickenless bone wing

4.

Text - Cole @its_cmillz6 L when you're sleeping and your alarm didn't ring yet but the amount of sleep you're getting is suspicious BABY @HORCHATACUM · 20h

5.

Text - In conclusion, I'm annoying

6.

Font - go yield stop but on bananas it's just the opposite hold on go ahead what unsexual: wynderbar: i will never get sick of this what

7.

Text - dirt prince @pant_leg when someone asks me why i'm so fucking sweaty CLIMATE THE 4:45 PM · 07 Sep 19 · Twitter for iPhone 641 Retweets 4,142 Likes

8.

Text - Fermat's Library @fermatslibrary Here's a useful counterintuitive fact: one 18 inch pizza has more 'pizza' than two 12 inch pizzas Area = 7(18/2)2 = 254 in? Area = 27(12/2)² = 226 in? %3|

9.

Hiking equipment - turning into turning into my father my mother

10.

Product - Headset? Two. Battery? Full. Lane? One. ISO

11.

Text - Mx. Leah Velleman @leahvelleman I love how molecule tattoos say am either trans, high, mentally ill, or *really* into coffee, and I only want organic chemists to know which." "I 10:29 AM · 07 Sep 19 · Twitter Web App 3,838 Retweets 24.8K Likes

12.

Text - lunaaltare everybody on this site is missing a) compassion b) critical thinking skills and c) reading comprehension gabberwocky d) all of the above a the-geico-lizard it says and sqooper you propose a theorem and then you include proof Source: lunaaltare

13.

Text - sorry mom, called you by accident no worries had you by accident

14.

Cat - AUG CALIFORNIA 2020 OHIOLDY OHIO LADY! O HI OLDY! imgflip com

15.

Text - A kidzbopdeathgrips china, 2500 years ago: guy 1: hey what should we put in this boiling water guy 2, an absolute fucking genius: uh. . leaves. heartgf fuzzychocolatelady did he ever come back and answer the question :(

16.

Cartoon - Starfish have mouths in the middle of their bodies Yeah so what Mermaids use them as bras @HÀNNAH HILLAM / BUZZPEED

17.

Text - roaminromans Bus drivers of Reddit, what is something you wish customers knew, or would do more? Discussion 1 26.4k + 3.8k * Share i TOP COMMENTS - apex-vipr • 5h S 10 Awards I wish they knew I have the power to kill them all Source: roaminromans

18.

Text - Spits 2.0 @antifatwa Incredible customer service. 36 Don't touch yoURSself Ask the Sta'f Thank you.. 3,50€

19.

People - My best friend, who's actually a pretty cool guy that l'd do just about anything for Me for no reason

20.

Facial expression - The "You're missing the point by idolizing them" Starter Pack

21.

Text - IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE, BUYING SNACKS FOR A ROAD TRIP SHOULD NOUR ALWAYS LOOK LIKE AN UNSUPERVISED 9-YEAR-OLD WAS GIVEN $100

22.

Facial expression - When the crust is just right and the tomato sauce isn't sweet MS. OCA

23.

Eyewear - me buying $6.50 frap a my account at $7.43

24.

Bald eagle - Driving to get groceries when.. spotted a doggo giving the biggest AWOO he had in him.

25.

Text - kelly @BoyYeetsWorld nirvana - heart shaped box, 1993 I hope the cancer I get is ass cancer i will eat your cancer away

26.

Text - Watching my hungover girlfriend eat $28 dollars of Ťaco Bell in a unicorn onesie. TO ME, YoU ARE PERFECT @IDreamofMemes

27.

Auto part - Lets see who can drive! -- What's the correct order? Share t Like Comment all 3 at same time Unlike Reply B1 6 hrs but watch out Unlike Reply 1-6 hrs

28.

Diagram - Everybody on the floor Bank Robbers DJs Put your hands up Give me Are you with me your money Preachers

29.

Soldier - me: *bites into burger* everything on the opposite end of the burger: O ddp USA/REX

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3bT2vyw

Post a Comment

0 Comments