Mediocre Memes For Bored People With Low Standards

It's tiring trying to keep up with high meme standards. Sometimes it's hard to find high quality and clever images that will make you laugh. Sometimes, we have to settle for memes that are only slightly amusing, corny, or old as hell. These are those kind of memes. And they deserve love, too.

1.

Bathroom accessory - "Your butt napkins, my Lord" uhmazing. _grace

2.

Text - Jennifer Morrow @jenniferemorrow Me: *looking through a telescope*: Wow, the universe is so beautiful God: *placing hands inside black holes*: Thanksssss, it has pockets

3.

Text - sunsetrambles: aimingforenigmatic: sunsetrambles: English has alternating stress patterns that indicate whether related words are nouns (first syllable stressed) or verbs (second syllable stressed): Noun: récord Verb: recórd (x) My fucking god! This is why English does the thing!! contract contract FINALLY IT MAKES SENSE it's the most subtle difference but it's beautiful. Source: sunsetrambles #tash 82,329 notes ...

4.

Text - You ever take a nap so good that you thought you missed the school bus. But it's Sunday..and you're 32.

5.

Text - fuckedupknowledge: underhuntressmoon: pvrisbrian: if ur gonna date me u gotta be comfortable with a lot of casual silence bc i just never fucking talk I swing wildly between never shutting the hell up and turning into a stump I'll sometimes make a random ass noise with no reasoning at all

6.

Text - Julie Mannell @JulieMannell I thought women had their periods forever. When my first period stopped I assumed the neighbours' dog impregnated me when I pet him. For a month I believed myself to be carrying a half human half dog baby. This story is brought to you by Ontario Catholic School Sex Ed in the 90s. 7/13/18, 5:22 AM

7.

Automotive lighting - Anne Munition VIRVAN @AnneMunition Next dude to ask me for nudes is getting this. CORSAIR

8.

Face - Axel Rose has become Mama Fratelli e

9.

Beauty - My two personalities Locky CA

10.

Technology - Society if MTV would have just kept playing music

11.

Text - dizzle_saint_james @Ummhowaboutno_ Welcome to your 30's. A cauliflower substitute has replaced all the carbs you love and the only joy you get is watching shows about murder.

12.

Text - r/Showerthoughts u/BookerDeWittsCarbine • 5h If wookies have a 400 year life span, then Han Solo is basically like Chewbacca's third dog 49.0k 899 Share BEST COMMENTS Syvril • 2h Han would have lived longer if Chewie had gotten him neutered. Reply 4.3k

13.

Text - dukeofbookingham WHEN ANYONE INSISTS A CHARACTER CAN'T BE BOTH FEMININE AND A BADASS I'm just like: I swear by my pretty, floralbonnet... O will end you. MOoumA

14.

Text - the ONION America's Finest News Source Breaking News: The Onion on the verge of collapse after not being able to make up shit that is more idiotic than current reality.

15.

Text - jess | SIMON DAY A @highwaytokells ozzy osbourne didn't do acid everyday for an entire year and somehow still be alive rn for you to disrespect him like this O Never heard of it @nvrheardofit 23h lin Edd @itzywrld @Edxxard listening to post malone.. WHO is this who tf is ozzy osbourne ???!??! this is Ozzy Osborne guy... he's so good.. why I love post malone for shining light he's gonna be FAMOUS AND on unknown artists POPULAR augie @AAUGIEE rick dalton @dennisthewolff Idk who this Ozzy Os

16.

Text - 27 You Retweeted maison in hollis @maisonshouting It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I must announce that I am still attracted to men 5:49 pm · 18 Dec 17 4,703 Retweets 13.6K Likes

17.

Siding - Beware of peeping toms... 2019

18.

Face - what other girls look like with a messy bun vs what I look like with a messy bun

19.

Singing - I don't have health insurance so when I get sick I make chicken soup with low grade poultry and hope the antibiotics seep out. @katiehannigan

20.

Dish - Peas and mayonnaise pizza?! Yes please FBODANK MEMEOLOGY emo dad @fatsoburgers pineapple and non-pineapple pizza eaters must put our differences aside and defeat this evil

21.

Face - Apple after announcing a bunch of features that have been on android for years: NDUN A-DUN The past is now, old man.

22.

Face - matthew lillard @MatthewLil... · 4h This is the meanest thing the internet has EVER said to ANYONE, ever. And I'm available. Richard Allman @RichardAllma... · 9h There will be many movies about the Trump regime. @MatthewLillard better get one of them.

23.

Crocodilia - i NBCNEWS.COM 'Meth-gators': Police warn flushing drugs could create hyper-aggressive alligators

24.

Mason jar - I'm into essential oils myself BACON GREASE

25.

Product - If 2020 was a sex toy:

26.

Photo caption - "SANDRA CAN YOU OPEN THIS FUCKING THING BIT OF A SITUATION HERE"

27.

Text - Rey and Padmé when they see a mentally unstable mass-murderer dressed in black

28.

Water - *8am on camping trip* Friend: "We should really eat breakfast before we start dr- Me:

29.

Bikini - How summers going to look when this is all over

30.

Yoda - Dada, how can you tell how heavy a red hot chili pepper is? How son? Give it a weigh, give it a weigh, give it a weigh now! made with mematic

31.

Cartoon - Are you lonely?: Tired of working on your own? Do you hate making decisions? HOLD A MEETING! You can- • See people Show charts Feel important • Point with a stick Eat donuts Impress your colleagues All on company time! MEETINGS THE PRACTICAL ALTERNATIVE TO WORK:

32.

Brain - VOTING DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN VOTING THIRD PARTY -www.MURICATODAY.COM NOT VOTING SHITTING IN THE VOTING BOOTH

33.

Text - Anyway wyd I'm breaking up with you Is what I'm doing nah You can't NAH ME how does it feel to not have a boyfriend anymore I wouldn't know LET ME BREAK UP WITH YOU nah Read 3:42 PM You may have outsmarted me, but I outsmarted your outsmarting!

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ijqyIG

Post a Comment

0 Comments