Random Memes For The Laughter Deprived

Happy Tuesday, losers! We're here for two reasons: to lament about how this is arguably the worst day of the week (Friday is SO far away) and to help remedy its pain. The remedy? Lots and lots of memes.

1.

Text - Me reading my birthday card while I pretend not to acknowledge the money

2.

People - Just a polite tall Dutch guy at a concert SPECIA SORRY Professor Barclay @AlbertBarclay69 I should get this shirt too. i'm not tall, i'm just generally disappointing to people.

3.

Cartoon - I WANT TO LEARN GERMAN 555 = fünfhundertfünfundfünfzig

4.

Text - Photographer: naturally now pose Instagram models:

5.

Text - sumersprkl Me: Alright, brain, we have two tasks to do. One of them is more time sensitive, but working on the other will be more fun. Which should I start on? My brain: Do fucking nothing for 72 hours Me: Understandable, have a nice day

6.

Forehead - NEWS Florida man claims guns found in car belonged to his cousin John Wick' By Amanda Woods April 28, 2020| 3:21pm THATEFLORIDA AS FUCK

7.

Face - Question 18 (1 point) What is the correct spelling of the word "Nuisance"? a Naisence b Nuisance Niusance d Nusance Medium Small MEGA Mind size

8.

Technology - Quinn @ltsQuinnMoore people wearing masks without covering their nose

9.

Physical fitness - Dave @DaveApnea there should be an olympics where athletes can take as many drugs as they want. Like fuck it, let's see how high humans can really jump le olympics

10.

Face - Hey nice dp I'l remove it. Double tap to like Nice status I'l remove it. Nice dress FOFC248 MONSTO d

11.

White - I got a dig bick. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too. hold up

12.

Cartoon - が1 C. "You expect us to remain calm.in the face of angry, insulting, people?" Retail Workers

13.

Human - 2018 was good for me, 2019 was amazing, 2021 will be... f /Sarcasmlol Buddy, you missed 2020 Don't say that name!

14.

Green - HOW THE VOLUME ON MY TV SHOULD WORK HOW THE VOLUME ON MY TV WORKS

15.

Cartoon - 1 SHALL 1 WISH FOR GRANT YOU A WORLD THREE WISHES WITH NO I LAWYERS @ eattherich_COMic DONE! YOU HAVE SUE ME NO MORE WISHES BUT YOU SAID THREE @ eattherich cOMiC

16.

Text - Мах < Chats online My parents liked my girlfriend a lot. Now they consider her their daughter. That's cool, congrats! Thanks, but now they've started to look for a suitable guy for her. I WAS MURDERED.

17.

Text - Me 30 seconds after insisting that I'm not tired

18.

Professional wrestling - The first letter of a sentence when you press shift but the caps lock is already on..

19.

Soldier - I get an email every time I get a package delivered to my apartment's mailroom. It's supposed to be a photo of the label, but there's this one guy...

20.

Text - 1938: France held World Cup 1939: Australia bushfire 1940: Cancellation of Tokyo Olympics 1941: Japan attacked Pearl Harbour 2018: Franch won World Cup 2019: Australia bushfire 2020: Cancellation of Tokyo Olympics 2021: Oh, not good

21.

Cartoon - Me:*has mild stomach pain and types symptoms into Google* Google: you're pregnant Me, a guy: TVPeru

22.

Face - My plans 2020

23.

Dog - Kid: hey dad can you help me with my homework Me: sure thing what class History Of 2020 Lecture HIST 4130

24.

Cartoon - When you finally find out who drank all your beers

25.

Text - Balm Threat @balmthreat My 72 year-old mother just informed me she is going to her first "sex party" and doesn't know what to bring. After some delicate questioning, "Gender Reveal, Mom. It's called a Gender Reveal."

26.

Arm - Mostelevant When I'm at hospitals I put half eaten sandwiches in coma patients hands, to give their family hope.. 1h Like Reply 00 203 Well, I just wanna say that I'm a huge fan.

27.

Cartoon - When you finally get your vaccine and start emitting your own wifi signals.

28.

Suit - What's it like to be at the Oscars from your perspective? can see lots of legs. He is the chosen one.

29.

Cartoon - Me: *Moves Picture 0.00001 cm* The entire Word document: imgflip.com

30.

Food - just made me some synonym rolls Multi @Multimuzz just like grammar used to make >

31.

Text - When the Dentist makes a joke* The assistant that's already heard it a million times The Patient

32.

Text - 11:33 1 Chance YOU SUPER LIKED CHANCE ON 2020-05-30 Honestly the amount of puns you probably get is too damn high Today 4:20 PM That's right Today 5:38 PM What's the best one you heard? Today 6:38 PM They're all lame Today 11:32 PM Damn you don't even give em a chance Sent

33.

Felidae - Samsung's new fridge will ping your phone if you leave the door open samsung Internet of @internetofsh why tf doesn't it just close the door itself if it's so smart

34.

Face - Mom: Don't let your feet hang off the bed or the monster will eat them Me: *Hangs ass off the bed* The monster:

35.

Face - When you google a test question and the whole test comes up

36.

Product - Me running away from walmart employees after scanning the PS5 for the price of a watermelon 321 Save 448 1H10

37.

Cartoon - Exam question: What's 2+3? My heart: 5 My friend: 5 God: 5 My brain: Let me just check

38.

Facial expression - My mom when l'm playing offline: Peace and quiet. My mom 3 seconds after I join an online game: I've made 5 meals in 10 minutes

39.

Text - 9) Write a number with a I in the hundreds place. 10) Write a number with a 6 in the tens place. 222 11) Write a number with a 2 in the ones place. 12) Write a number with a 3 in the hundreds place. 33 *the kid BRA Sometimes if you listen very carefully, yöu čan hear my.genius

40.

Cartoon - When some Chinese dude puts a leaf in his water You son of a bitch, I'm in!

41.

Motor vehicle - The perfect police officer doesn't exis- UNSUBSCRIBEDMEDIA.COM Cop That 'Doesn't See Race' Just Shoots Everyone

42.

Text - "I'm just not feeling this game.." *opens up another game* "Really not feeling this game." *Browses entire list of games* You know, I might just be depressed O 248 27 8,177 O 27.3K (YS ame

43.

Text - I'm done being the victim How to bite a mosquito back

44.

Obi-wan kenobi - You are on this Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master. I recognize the Council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've elected to ignore it. You dare use my own spells against me, Skywalker?

45.

Text - How it looked like : ENTERY POCKET FOUNTAIN TEN AND BALLPINT! t EXTENDER RHADIA DOT PAN6 INK: PILAT IKOSHIZUKU R KI SHIKIBU is nt the fire reviewed Inventary, an the hall n se are U at Thi Pocket FP + E der trick - llabe, wappale Dm ballrint T ggon can aufigured has This hont. mong d. Fant wa It ab. di t cop omponent Thares a lip vasion a flush one, a stylus, and a logard log that t gou Can Sap Dut. How it felt like : ed by malic aral an tle's 1down rom the Here ler key) tearrier. the bol

46.

People - Me: "I can study with music, it helps me to concentrate" Me 10 minutes later:

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3n4ySQd

Post a Comment

0 Comments