Thirty-Five Memes And Pics That Totally Nail Married Life

Married life isn't always what it's cracked up to be. While it's great to have the undying love and support of your spouse, there are also instances of grating annoyances and rage-inducing behaviors.  These memes really say it all.

1.

Product - Overflowing garbage can My wife bo st DADASS t

2.

Dog - Tim @Playing Dad Wife: Just stick to the grocery list Me: I am Wife: Nothing but what's on the list Me: [crossing fingers] I promise tsie puppy Addnd pry

3.

Text - oh my! @tropicoy Me as a husband STOP POOPING IMISS YOu

4.

Text - Hip Dad Online @hardlyrelevant Wife: Where are you Me: The store W: Don't lie to me M: Wh W: I saw the internet history M: *hangs up* Today Wednesday. May 25, 2016 G map to forests with wolves - Google Search www.google.com 11:37 AM G wolf saddle - Google Search www.google.com 11:37 AM 11:37 AM G can i ride a wolf- Google Search www.google.com G wolf net? - Google Search www.google.com 11:36 AM G wolf catching device - Google Search www.google.com 11:36 AM G how can i be faster Google Sea

5.

Product - SHARING A BED EXPECTATIONS REALITY YOUR MY MY YOUR SIDE SIDE SIDE SIDE

6.

Text - Tanner Tolbert @ttolbert05 My wife is so much better looking than me that a cashier just put a plastic divider down in the middle of our groceries...

7.

Text - girlsthinkimfunny [marriage counseling] She doesn't think I'm very romantic "He wears a fanny pack to bed" IT'S FOR HOLDING SNACKS, KAREN

8.

People - Husband: I can't believe you've been to Target 6 times this week. Me: Accidental Super Mam GOD, YOU SAY THAT LIKE IT'S A BAD THING.

9.

Text - SLEEP WHEN BABY SLEEPS. SLEEP WHEN HUSBAND SLEEPS GET BABY WHEN HUSBAND SLEEPS PLOT AGAINST HUSBAND WHEN HUSBAND SLEEPS. MOMCOMNYC

10.

Photo caption - when your spouse gets home from work and walks straight into the utter chaos that has been your day REAL ATOUGH DAD erealtoughdad WELCOME TO THE PARTY, PAL!

11.

Cartoon - Just calling daddy to tell him if he ever grounds you from the iPad again, l'l, set him on fire, honey As Kate Wauld H whatewouldhariL

12.

Shoulder - Person: Who do you like to snuggle with after a long exhausting day with the kids? Me: @mommymemest NOBODY

13.

Text - I just realized that someone replaced the toilet paper roll. I'm now concerned that there is someone living here that I don't know. @mommyneedsalife

14.

Text - I ACCIDENTALLY FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH FOR 3 HOURS AND MY HUSBAND TOOK THE KIDS OUT TO LET ME GET SOME REST. THE LIKELIHOOD OF SEX IN HIS FUTURE JUST WENT UP BY 400% @sartybreaeders

15.

Text - Prayers for my husband who just told me to "calm down and stop overreacting." H HERVIEW FROM HOME 4/10/18

16.

Text - MARRIAGE IS PICKING WHICH SIDE OF THE BED YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP ON AND eSILKYMAMAS STAYING COM MITTED TO IT UNTIL DEATH DO YOU PART. MAMAS

17.

Text - THAT SPLIT-SECOND BEFORE YOUR HUSBAND THREATENS TO TAKE AWAY SCREEN TIME @momandbur el (I'll kl you.)

18.

Footwear - IF YOU DON'T PUT ON YOUR HUSBAND'S FLIP FLOPS INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN WHEN YOU HAVE TO GRAB SOMETHING OUTSIDE, ARE YOU EVEN MARRIED? @WHINEANDCHEEZITS

19.

Text - Dad and Buried @DadandBuried My wife got in her gym clothes, delivered an angry five-minute rant about how much she loves bread, then started cry-laughing at an unintelligible joke she mumbled between hysterical sobs. I have never been so scared in my life.

20.

Photo caption - When my husband and I finally get some alone time, but the humans we created barge in Accidental Super Mow OH! WHAT A SURPRISE!

21.

Text - My husband texted to let me know he unloaded the dishwasher. Like, ok guy. If I texted every task I did, it'd be a novel. Settle down. Sarcastic Mommy @sarcasticmommy4

22.

Text - My husband just informed me that he will be doing nothing today as he works hard all week & deserves a day to do nothing. - in case you're wondering why I need bail money OMOMMINEED SAL LE

23.

Text - KIDS: RUNNING AROUND LIKE WILD ANIMALS ME: STOP IT! YOU KNOW WE DON'T RUN IN THE HOUSE! HUSBAND: *BURSTS INTO THE ROOM YOU GUYS BETTER RUN! I'M COMING TO GET YOU! ME: SUPER Accidental Supen Mom

24.

Cartoon - Marriage is just texting each other memes from different rooms someecards user card

25.

Text - Married life be like... talk dirty to me I'm not wearing any underwear because you never put the fucking laundry in the fucking dryer like I asked you to 100 fucking times.

26.

Cartoon - Me when my husband is being a little too nice to me.. He did something...

27.

Food - Anfal KD Follow @AnfalDuhaish me as a wife IVE

28.

Internet meme - "YOURE BLOCKING MY VIEW TAMTHE VIEW"

29.

Text - THEN NOW omG. I THINK WE'RE OmG. THERE'S ONLY ABOUT TO HOLD HANDS. ONE SLICE LEFT. CRO

30.

Photo caption - 22h scarymommy GODDESS POSE BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THISAND YOUR HUSBANDSTILL HASNT LEFT YOU @EmilyLarkYoga

31.

Gauge - When your husband makes dinner AND does the dishes 12345678 910 MOIST DRY МETТ NOISTURE METER @mommymemest

32.

Text - IAT Macaroniandmomjeans @Macandmomjeans Husband, texting me from the store: Hey did you want those mini eggs you mentioned? Me: Yes, I want. I'm PMSimg Chocolate is necessary for survival Husband: ok lol Me: I mean your survival. Husband: I'll get the economy size bag.

33.

Text - WHAT HAPPENS EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT Choosing a place to go out to for dinner Eating Dinner

34.

Cat - Dj @yaboydann This the look your girl gives you every time a guy does something romantic on tv

35.

Cat - Me: *makes a stupid face* Me: Would you still love me if I looked like this? Him: No Me:

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/35efxFO

Post a Comment

0 Comments