Twenty Wrong Number Texts Packed With Unintentional Humor

Whether you're being contacted by a scammer or someone who received a fake number at a bar, wrong number texts are often hilariously happy accidents. While some people may get nasty, some others offer up a lot of opportunities for trolling. These erroneous communiques fall into everyone one of those categories. 

1.

Text - Hey baby im jus chillin if you wanna come over.. She gave you the wrong number brotha Read 2:48 PM

2.

Text - Hey mate my names Mario, just wanted to know if I could come and take a look at the car you have for sale ? After 5pm is good for me, when r u available? Cheers I should be should be available after 6 tomorrow 19/10/2011 9:31 PM Good night beautiful can not wait to have u in my arms love n miss u heaps хохох Look man I'm just interested in the car.

3.

Text - Messages Dude Edit Dude are you ready to party!!! Umm who is this? Oh sorry wrong number Bye but I want to party.

4.

Product - Wrong number Wait I want one This number was listed as a vets office I take good care of dogs For free No No one needs 7 dogs You are being selfish

5.

Text - Who this Who is this Aug 4, 2013, 1:58 PM Stop sending me pictures of a cat

6.

Text - Hey Sophie! :D Who is this? Lol you gave me your number no more than five minutes ago. I think she gave you the wrong number... Ouch I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

7.

Face - Jesica ? Jessica? I look like a Jessica? Delivered

8.

Text - Hey rachyl do you remember me it's tajlea Hey rachyl do you remember me it's tajlea Wrong number Whats your number then

9.

Text - This is the standard cable This is a standard cat. Who is this? Delivered Hahahaha wrong person, nice cat!

10.

Text - 7:50 1 I believe this was meant for someone else. I will be deleting it. OMG embarrassing I thought this was someone I talked to on Tinder. I'm so sorry! are you in Long Beach also? and are you a even guy? lol I am near Long Beach and I am a 40 year old married man. No tinder for me. I hope someone is not using my number. Well I'm Jen, what's your name? I'm with my little sister in Los Angeles for a few days This ain't happening. Please delete my phone number. It's nice to meet you lol, t

11.

Text - Metro.. 19% 11:11 PM OMES TIMIES + Image pos Hey juicy Wut wrong number lol 10:52 PM Hey buddy did you get their number? Yeah I did sorry about that Np If you need a wingman I'm right here Nope I'm good SMS

12.

Bald eagle - hey are you free on Tuesday? I want to see a movie or something damn right i'm free this is america

13.

Text - YouTube il ? 18:12 100% +1 (248) 212-4641> iMessage Today 18:10 Hey Bailey can you check my English homework I'm Not Bailey. Oh dang. Do you still wanna check my homework! Who Are You? I'm Krysten, and I need help with Englishe Never Text This Number Again. Delivered A) iMessage O.

14.

Text - Your father just died Took him long enough, he's been buried since 1994 You're a rude , all you had to say was wrong number No, YOU are the rude a if someone's dad dies they deserve an actual phone call, not an F'n text

15.

Face - l Boost LTE 2:15 PM 39% 1 (939) 251-9082 > iMessage Yesterday 8:58 PM Oops sorry wrong number Read Yesterday ?? iMessage

16.

Text - ( Messages (347) Conta Everyone thinks you suck I think you have a wrong number James? Nope. Andrew well you probably suck too

17.

Text - Hey girl it's Melanie from old navy could you take my 4:45-9 shift tonight? Yea l'd love to take your hours Yay thanks you're the best! Aug 23, 2011 16:00 Btw you have the wrong number, you should probably get ready for work.....

18.

Text - D tryna tell me I can't paint Tamiya's room blue cuz she's a girl. F this Wrong number, but hell yeah. Paint that girl's room blue. Oh my bad. It's all good. :) Hey can I ask real quick? You think like turquoise or that periwinkle shit for a 3yr old?

19.

Text - Why did you break up with Dani? Cuz she tried licking my b thole one time and you know homie don't play that sh. Ohh. Woww. Lmao Hahahaha l'm jk you got the wrong number

20.

Text - ill Sprint ? 19:52 1 O * 17% O Text Message Today 18:40 Who is this may I ask I could ask the same This is Black Ass Jake Sorry this is white ass Wes Dthink you might have the wrong number Aw ok, lol... Sorry about tht Text Message Pay B-R

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3m1PQho

Post a Comment

0 Comments