Thirty-Two Memes And Pics That Aren't Very High-Quality

If it's memes you want, then memes you shall get. Because, ya know, we kind of specialize in that sort of thing. They're not very high-quality, but we're pretty sure you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

1.

Stairs - It's over mannequin, I have the high ground

2.

Text - FLOOR BABA I @FLOOR_BABA upper 20's life simulator: you are down to 6 friends. one no longer drinks due to an allergy thing. everyone's tired. you all work tomorrow 9/1/17, 5:59 PM

3.

Cartoon - We can't wait to have kids. 特 FOX

4.

Hand - comp Hen

5.

Text - Shower Thoughts @showerfeelings "Muffins" backward is exactly what you want to do when you take them out the oven.

6.

Technology - GELEBRITV PAUL WALKER THE BRICK SKIM BEEBLE Car Car Go Fast 42 car so fast you'll fard and shid pant

7.

Bird - SNEEZE ON YOUR KNUCKLES BEFORE A FIGHT INFLICT POISON DAMAGE made onlitigut

8.

Horse - Megan Nicole Dong @sketchshark My friends hate this horse andI don't know why... 1/17/18, 11:01 PM

9.

Natural foods - this is a strobbery

10.

Text - Hit like if youve had a shitty conversation with a friend of a friend at 2am while sitting at this exact table

11.

White

12.

Cartoon - When you flawlessly execute a joke in front of 4 to 5 people and everyone laughs

13.

Text - the thicc husband & father @lukeisamazing pronouncing 'popsicles' like an ancient Greek name 11:45 AM 7/20/20 · Twitter for Android tubaterry Obserwuj Gretchen Koch @Gretchenikoch Replying to @lukeisamazing and @Chinchillazila Popsicles said to Spectacles: "Can you see what's going on over there?" Spectacles replied: "Vehicles is trying to drive away, but Tentacles won't let him go, Barnacles insists on coming along, & Obstacles is in the way. You don't have to be Oracles to see what'll h

14.

Friendship - Wellwell, wen f it isnt the problems i tried to escape by nap taking a

15.

Text - A priest, an imam, and a rabbit walk into a blood bank. The rabbit says,"l think I might be a type O."

16.

Text - boomers: cartoons are not realistic SpongeBob: Hurry up! What đo you think I'm paying you for? You don't pay me. We.re just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought. We don't even exist. One more crack like that and you're out of here! No, please! I have three kids! 89 01 01

17.

Cartoon - When too many people you know from different places come together & you have to maintain the personality you've created for each one at the same time

18.

Product - kid cat! @nayruuslove I MEANT TO SAY NO PROBLEM Dodo Kar Have an amazing day Sora no! 6:25 PM · 17/05/2020 · Nintendo Switch Share

19.

Face - My thumb liking all your posts. made with mematic

20.

Water - Everyone:"Are you gonna continue to post shitty memes? Me: YEAH BUOY

21.

Eyewear

22.

Facial expression - the facial expression I've had for the whole year

23.

Text - Me looking outside to see what chapter of Revelation we're doing today.

24.

People - A secret society controls the world. We are multi- dimensional spiritual beings. History is false, religion is a lie. We astral travel through Realms as we dream. My Friends taownt cover

25.

Movie - THE WORLD RIGHT NOW ME: Y'all putting out the Halloween stuff yet?

26.

Organism - PLANTS OUTSIDE PLANTS AT HOME @planty_hoes “mmm, concrete. cozy" "is this tap water? i'm allergic"

27.

Black cat - So, on this cat-scale, how do you feel today? 1 4 6. 7 8 9. LO

28.

Text - Sarah Lyons @sarbeaaaar MY DENTIST ASKED HIS ASSISTANT TO SUCTION (THE WATER OUT OF MY MOUTH)BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING TO ME SO I SUCKED HIS FINGER. IM MORTIFIED

29.

Musical instrument - @nicsigni_writes I wrote this song about the pain and frustration of being nice to a woman who won't sleep with you. I call it "That Bitch Jane"

30.

Font - Deja Poo adj. The feeling of having heard this crap before

31.

Cartoon - Isabelle Good morning! It's 8AM in Peachville. Oh dear... I haven't stopped drinking since last night. Today's news? Pietro is ugly af. Oh wait, that's not news! Let's see... Tom Nook's wife left him, Celeste is a fake ass hoe, and Daisy has fleas. LOL.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Rqm3Bi

Post a Comment

0 Comments