Thirty-Two Pointless Posts For The Painfully Bored

Ain't nothin' better than a whole host of random BS to help keep you entertained for at least a little bit. And by "BS" we mean some low-quality content we curated just for you.

1.

Circle - Me: Makes meme that colourblind people cant see Colourblind people:

2.

People

3.

Text - Yael, but like, Thanksgiving-y @elle91 Me: I am so tired and sad all the time. Brain: Have you tried eating a lot of brownies? [19 minutes later] Me: That didn't help at all and now I feel sick Brain: Hm weird. Try again in like 15 minutes. 5:54 PM · 24 Jan 18 >

4.

Arm - me getting into science me 23 Math

5.

Text - James Breakwell @XplodingUnicorn Follow 4-year-old: *cries* Me: What's wrong? 4: My tummy is full, but I want to keep eating. The struggle is real. 1:34 PM - 2 Aug 2016 6 t7 2,947 7,210

6.

Product - When you want that last Pringle MAGIC AN

7.

Text - Welcome to adulthood. I hope you like ibuprofen. %23 poor

8.

Text - 00000 Verizon ? 5:44 PM Instagram grandmother slime @artyintheuk if I say goodnight and an hour later you see me online it's not that I lied it's just that I failed Qマ Liked by hannahconferr, itsdking and 311,440 others fuckjerry I felt this View all 4,319 comments Q +

9.

Text - me, trying to watch tv my dog eating it's own fucking feet for 3 hours

10.

Text - Me: - doesn't eat healthy - never has 8 hrs sleep - never works out - drinks 0.5ml of water a day - unorganized mess Also me: why am I sad

11.

Text - When she's a fucking mess but you love and take care of her anyway

12.

Wood - WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME OF MURDERING 16 CHILDREN SEEMS KINDA SUS TO ME

13.

Text - jidashia You've heard about Mom Friend and Dad Friend, now get ready for... Grandpa Friend™M: - almost always grumpy - bad at showing affection but cares about their friends a lot - "what did you say?", "Sorry i didn't hear that, can you repeat it?" - often reminisces about their youth (even though they're probably only in their twenties. Alternatively: "kids these days.") - too old for this (see above) - totally not down with the youth - bad back (and everything else hurts too) - likes t

14.

Text - grffindors do you ever get so annoyed at everything that you start to get pissed off at even little things like a spoon clinking against a bowl or sounds of people talking princessfailureee I think it's called sensory overload. It's really common in people with anxiety reynabcth it can also be a result of sleep deprivation, stress, or ever dehydration ! mightbeinsaneforever thanks i thought i was just a bitch Source: grffindors.com

15.

Face - 80%自8:40 PM LTE 暴 Perfectly good leftovers Me at 3 AM SAU ECL HASTERPINCE 2 SUN-DRENCHED M PHE HOTH BRNANTIC FIL .E... EAD THE YEA THE PEST FILM OF P.. 2411 COOL STORTLESSEI CO CR.LE TE 4FEEPVASCE AND EFFOE .... C O FUTUEY THL FAEL PARVY LAND CON CON CON CON COM CON CO A* BIESB LARDE OER Block of TONAL INTERNATIONAL INTERNATIONAL INT SLERR LL DIEGO NTERNATIONAL SCON CON cheese ON CO Me at 3 AM ONAL INTERNATIO INTERNATIONAL NTERNATIONAL INTER SAW BEES S LAW BEE SAN SCON CON 2C CON CO NATIO

16.

Plant - Bushfire follicles blackened blackened. Do not worry they do not bite ;)

17.

Text - me: I want friends my brain: how abt u text back those 5+ friends u have on read rn&stop flaking on every social event ur invited to?? me: Alright. Let's move on to something that really matters. @superdeluxe

18.

Text - D'laney @brennanmdg 13 Std. Just looked outside my window here in California wtf

19.

Text - mary d @maryjennaa i hate when people ask me "what did you do today?" like buddy listen I woke up at noon and then it was five pm okay I don't kn o w

20.

Cartoon - someone: "omg you're so pretty!" me:

21.

Text - jonny sun @jonnysun me: :) houseplant: me: :) houseplant: me: :) houseplant: me: :D

22.

Arm - Force-A-Nature scouts in mvm: I got 4 more rounds in this 2 round magazine

23.

Text - SZRP @trvpism sometimes u just gotta clean your room and apply an elaborate skincare routine and pretend that's equivalent to getting ur life in order

24.

Animated cartoon - NO ONE DERPS LIKE GASTHURRRN

25.

Brown bear - me, doing something i'm perfectly capable of and have done before, but someone decides to watch

26.

Text - My microwave stopped working, time to use my pc to cook some beef NT THE TH M १४

27.

Cartoon - Showering your man with love after you just pissed him off

28.

Product - after strangers at the library ask me to watch their stuff ChisomW @Chissypop I'd throw hands if a stranger touched my strangers stuff

29.

Photo caption - Me sending something loving and encouraging at 2 am My friend who should be asleep My friend responding F**k

30.

Brain - wow, the spatula arrived as promised it won't let you sear your brain till it melts

31.

Facial expression - There's an NPC in a game somewhere still waiting on you to finish that side quest you forgot about that would change their life.

32.

Photo caption - When your adhd is acting up while you're trying to read so you have to read the same paragraph 5 times to actually absorb' anything LET ME READ [adult swim LET ME REEEEAD! Todult rwim

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3kbHnGQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments