Twenty-Three Plant Memes For Plant-Obsessed People

If there's one thing we've learned, it's that plant people really like memes. Obviously we're okay with that because memes are kind of our specialty. So scroll down for the memes, and then click here for more!

1.

Shoulder - OSTATO Me @sociaplant New Plants "I thought you were grocery shopping"

2.

Photo caption - When your spouse notices $200'missing from the bank account

3.

Text - When Amazon shows me extra thick gardening gloves because I like cacti. Me: Do I look like a bitch? Cactus Jerk

4.

Yoda - Me waiting for my plants to grow My baby plants @dailyplantmemes

5.

Sky - My plant 38 Mealies

6.

Onion - When you're sad, just look how happy this man is with his onion.

7.

Text - When I can't afford a specific plant at the plant store Fuck you and l'll see you tomorrow! @sociaplant

8.

Tree - WINTER IS COMING (what the fuck amI golng to do with all these plants)

9.

Facial expression - Me acting shocked when my constant neglect of my plants leads to them looking like crap.

10.

Text - Probability of contagion Very High High Medium Low >6 feet Very Low Let me @dailyplantmemes show you my plants None

11.

Photo caption - This is how i watch movies now... "right there in the corner that's a monstera!"

12.

Text - Calculating how much I can spend on my plants, save for retirement and not go hungry 53,14 b) arb a C = a+b X= 3x=2 ZEyot3) @$ociaplant 3. COS(-x)= Me L 000

13.

Furniture - When you just can't Cope-iary Bring Home a Topeiary

14.

Dog - IF WE GET RID OF THE CAT ! @dailyplantmemes WE CAN BUY MORE PLANTS tPat At VWEANHW

15.

Cartoon - When someone completely supports your plant obsession made with mematic

16.

Text - Buying a new houseplant when you've got no idea how to care for it You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.

17.

Photo caption - I HAVE PLANTS ME made with mematic

18.

Joint - That look your plants give you when you get back from vacation @planty_hoes

19.

Cartoon - When you run out of surface space for plants so you gather up all your chairs that will never be used bc you never invite guests over :) 00 @thirsty.plants

20.

Text - Houseplants: I am aware of the effect I have on women @OfficialPlantMemes

21.

Cat - Calatheas at Calatheas in the store my home

22.

Text - planty_hoes @planty_hoes Shout out to plants for letting me feel something other than boundless rage 11:08 AM 6/17/20 Twitter for iPhone

23.

Facial expression - When the neighbors bring home a new plant Me from the window: @sociaplant

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2FCsCh9

Post a Comment

0 Comments