22 Amusing Instances Of Men Setting Themselves Apart

We know that men aren't the only ones who throw common sense out the window, or seem to approach life and relationships with a...unique...worldview. But damn, these 22 dudes really went above and beyond to make us face palm, laugh and smile. We'll never get sick of this sh*t. If you're craving more masculine humor, these 26 manly memes are here to satisfy you where these guys may have fallen short. 


1.

funny men - Photo caption - So my sister got goalie gloves for Christmas from her boyfriend for 'being a keeper'... Because she's a keeper Sondico

2.

funny men - Room - This is how my boyfriend dressed up 'sexy' for me

3.

funny men - Text - Long Live T.reed exOashh I send this 3 page essay to my bf in a argument this is what he texts back 2g unk ell You hy do you I act e of th s ut tha Delivered Jc penny have 2$ big towels

4.

funny men - Food - Myhang Gibson @MyhangMortgage Follow I asked my husband to help me pick up raspberries and blueberries, and this is what he came back with: Balayer Jog Obtenez une rcompe

5.

funny men - Text - Eden Dranger @Eden_Eats Hey men: Do you dry off your face after shower with the same towel you use to dry your balls, or do you have a separate ball towel? 8:55 PM 1/9/19 75 Retweets 1,142 Likes latest internet reference Replying to @Eden_Eats You start with the face then head on down. The towel forgets everything by tomorrow. 18 1,181 t16

6.

funny men - Text - 87% lT-Mobile LTE 8:08 PM i Babe can we break up for like 25 minutes so i can listen to this weeknd album from a different prespective?

7.

funny men - Product - Ernie What's my skins hairline called There's ode of it she just picked off Your what? LMAOO0 YOUR CUTICLES My hairline on my nails Yea Subjec Message Pay

8.

funny men - Text - im baby @jordynnmancini Follow Saw a video of a group of boys playing darts with one of the guy's backs as the dart board???

9.

funny men - Text - kvz Follow @bbbbbbbbbbeee my dad asked me how to spell katy perry a couple minutes ago and now i'm an accessory to this crime Cliff Vanzile 6 mins Elizabethtown Katy Perry, has some beautiful cleavage!!! Nice rack. Like Comment

10.

funny men - Furniture - After we had a 'discussion' about him leaving his socks on the floor...

11.

funny men - Text - baby mama mal Follow @wizkahlissa i'm never again sending garrett live videos of our kid moving found him Show me ya titties bitch look at our son move? Message yes you io t q r y p W e

12.

funny men - Chocolate - My husband is picking a fight with me

13.

funny men - Potato - Carbosly @Carbosly Follow So I asked my husband to buy 6 potatoes

14.

funny men - Green - I just had a life-changing poo Just so you know Let's pretend we're still dating. And you don't text me things like that. Let's keep the mystery alive

15.

funny men - Hand - Michaelanne @MichaelanneMc I asked my husband to stir my drink, aaaaand this is what he did. Thank you. Exactly what I had in mind. SATH

16.

funny men - Text - Today 9:10 AM Hey are we going to that party sunday? They offered me an 8 hour shift want to take The Christmas party that we are hosting? Yes are definitely going

17.

funny men - Bathroom accessory - brazil keratin the RAT If, during my trial, they ask you why I finally snapped.....

18.

funny men - Text - madi crews @madicrews8 Ме: My dad: Mе: My dad: when was the last time u checked ur oil

19.

funny men - Drawer - ciara Follow @casualciara men honestly are something else i Ri Guy Today 10:38 PM Do u have a paper clip Delivered On the floor by my file cabinet

20.

funny men - Text - I wanted to cuddle...this is what I got:

21.

funny men - Property - kat hasty @kathasty guys really live in apartments like this and don't see any issue S t 34K 7.1K 199K Nick Follow @nsabbott98 Replying to @kathasty What's the problem?

22.

funny men - Floor - WOMAN PACKED FOR 3 DAY VACATION MAN PACKED FOR 3 DAY VACATION

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2HrMYuB

Post a Comment

0 Comments