32 People Who Shouldn't Be Allowed To Meme

Step right up for an absolutely terrible collection of the worst memes your grumpy grandpa or sexist cousin has ever tagged you in. Stumbling across these painful memes in their natural habitat is always an irksome experience, but being able to point and laugh at them with a friend is much more fun. So take a peak and give these awful memes your best facepalm

1. Please, no more baby yoda.

Yoda - When you don't get any chicky nuggies because there is food at home

2. Got 'em.

Photo caption - IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA wonde nder DENNÄ°T THEN FUCK YOU

3. Damn, so true.

Text - RAISE YOUR HAND IF: YOU'RE TIRED OF THIS 2020 SHIT!

4. Try marriage counseling instead of memeing.

Mammal - A HUSBAND AND WIFE HAD BEEN ARGUING ALL DAY. THEY PASS A HERD OF JACKASSES. THE WIFE SAYS, "RELATIVES OF YOURS?" HUSBAND SAYS,"YEP IN LAWS."

5. Cute.

Orange - Learning to write in Mandarin during the quarantine.

6. Sexism.jpg

Tree - I WONDER WHAT KIND OF SANDWICH SHE IS BUILDING.

7. This meme is pretty unique.

Cutlery - JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE UNIQUE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE USEFUL

8. Why'd you have to bring Kermit into this?

Text - IT'S THE TIME OF YEAR WHEN I GET TO PRETEND THE 5 POUNDS OF CANDY I'M BUYING IS FOR TRICK-OR-TREATERS. FUNRY THOUGHTS AND IOKES

9. The humor!

Elephant - What do we learn from cow, buffaloes & elephants? It's impossible to reduce weight by eating green grass and salads and walking

10. A legendary meme.

Text - 168 If I said I love you would you say it back ? yea I love you it back bye Fucking LEGEND

11. Good one, Dad!

Vertebrate - Principal: Your son always causes trouble here in school Dad: He always cause trouble at home, did I ever call you? Dad Principal Me Wor

12. Cringe Level: 100

Text - Messages Edit I just had my first kiss Like foreal with a lady? Yeah!!! YOUR MOM DOESNT COUNT! Yeah but urs does START WRITING YOUR WILL! O smartphOWNED.com Send Destruction Level: 100

13. Excuse me?

Yoda - No zoomy-zoom on the slicky-slick Or you go boomy-boom in the ditchy-ditch and have to wait for a towy-tow in the cold snowy- snow.

14. Edgy!

Joker - They laugh at me because I'M DIFFERENT. 4 @finishersecrets I laugh at them because THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.

15. Can they though?

Flight instruments - Men can understand all these gauges but not their woman

16. Ah, yes. A meme.

Internet meme - SOMETIMES, I USE BIG WORDS I DON'T ALWAYS FULLY UNDERSTAND *** IN AN'EFFORT TO MAKE MYSELF SOUND MORE PHOTOSYNTHESIS.

17. Women, amirite?

Clothing - Women Logic! Bikini? No Problem! Underwear? OMG! Don't Look!

18. This isn't a meme—it's a threat.

Photo caption - DON'T PUT ME IN A POSITION WHERE I GOTTA SHOW YOU HOW HEARTLESS I CAN BE. YOU MIGHT NEVER LOOK AT ME THE SAME

19. A better sense of humor?

People - FRIENDSHIP TEST TELL ME THE FIRST THING I'D BUY IFIWON THE LOTTERY Tllinc m

20. B*tches be shopping.

Cartoon - Why do girls live longer than boys..?? Shopping never causes heart attacks. Paying the Bill does.

21. I'm not like other girls.

Skin - Other people Me at 3 AM at 3 AM We aren't same Sis

22. Jump against Trump.

Text - SHOW YOUR HATE FOR TRUMP AumpAgainstrump DO IT FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE #JumpAgainstTrump Jump against Trump

23. Ha ha, bacon good.

Poster - I may not be MAN that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon

24. Sounds like they need a better editor.

Text - In the United States, a book titled: " HOW TO CHANGE YOUR WIFE IN 30 DAYS", sold 50 million copies in one week, before the author discovered that the title had a spelling error ! The correct title was : "HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN 30 DAYS". After the correction, for a whole month, only 2 copies were sold.

25. If cars could talk.

Land vehicle - RUN, I DARE YOU! 6. 23 ОК, ВYE.

26. We live in a society.

Text - Name these brands Name these plants This slaps you in the face with reality

27. Stfu Ted.

Facial expression - Are you still mad? Im furious Are you fast too? lol Shut up, Ted, just shut the hell up

28. Wait so how old is this minion?

Facial expression - I'm at the age where an "all-nighter" just means that I didn't have to get up to pee.

29. I love when memes compliment themselves.

Sign - NEVER LAUGH AT YOUR WIFE'S CHOICES YOU'RE ONE OF THEM Well said!

30. File to: r/comedyheaven.

Cartoon - FUCK MY PUSSY STILL SORE FROM LAST NIGHT DID I DO THAT

31. Teachers are literally always asking this.

Comics - 1839 Ok children What noises do we hear in your dads garage? Where's My fuking Socket Don't touch a mother fucking thing! Get out! Fuck this car

32. You can't make me read that.

Text - LoveCLife "It's hilarious, all these school kids preaching to us oldies that we effed up the planet! Back in the 50's and 60's not a plastic bottle to be seen, it was all glass that was reused and our softdrink bottles were taken back to the shop. No plastic bags, loose food was in brown paper bags, all sweets were bought loose and put in a white paper bag. Mothers used shopping trolleys to carry heavy stuff or used a string bag. You walked to school from 5 to 16 years old-not jumping int

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3okOsI5

Post a Comment

0 Comments