The Dank Drop: 25 Of Our Favorite Dank Memes Of The Week (10-17 To 10-23)

TGIF, y'all! We are back with another healthy serving of the week's best dank memes, carefully plucked from the hallowed halls of Reddit. These memes range from spicy to dumb and relatable, but they're all pretty amusing. And we promise this batch isn't filled with mentions of politics. If memes can't distract us from this hell, we don't know what can.

1.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Face - When an accident leaves you with several broken bones, a concussion, and a severed penis But you finally have the backstory you need to win America's Got Talent

2.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Facial expression - My dad: *raises me and pays my way for 18 years* Me: *lends him $20 for gas cuz he forgot his wallet* Me: We're even now, bitch.

3.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Text - How it feels being almost 40 making memes for 16 year olds Impostor me

4.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Event - What people think it's like to be tall: alamy alamy What it really is like: a

5.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Face - My mom: What stupid youtuber are you watching now? The teacher in online class:

6.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Cartoon - me putting ラクダ猫ワームas my username to scare players The real japanese guy thinking why is my username Everyone else "camel pussy worm" in the lobby

7.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - People - Colleges Kid who can cure Kid who can throw a ball very far cancer

8.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Text - boomers: sexualized "baby" millenials: sexualized "daddy" gen z: A Mount

9.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Furniture - My mom at my funeral: I'm selling his Pokémon cards. It seems the dragon one is worth some money Me: TGER

10.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Furniture - Men be like, "Where's the ketchup?" LAND LAKES HEINZ TOMATO KETCHUP Men also be like, "Do you see that 1,535 m Taliban Sniper away?"

11.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Fictional character - Did you know? Flash can run faster than lightning, this is mainly because lightning cannot run

12.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Text - White girls: This joke is extremely offensive to the minorities, this is so sad for us! Minorities: Actually it's funny in my opinio- White girls: said we sad today

13.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Supernatural creature - Guys who can figure out what letter comes next without having to sing the whole alphabet song NASA Scientists

14.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Photo caption - old wealthy guy: *coughs* his hot young wife IMaFlint Your will?

15.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Face - WHAT IS FUNNIER Amy Schumers entire comedic career Juan

16.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Text - Give a Man a Fish, and you feed him for the day. Give a Man a poisoned fish, and you Feed him for Lifetime. ~Konfuzius

17.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Glasses - I have only one way to be Only one? I have two! plugged in You guvs have to be You guys have a direction? plugged in?

18.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Poster - Why aren't. you working? can't wait to eat this huge piece of pie l dunno, I was waiting for aliens to travel millions of light years to build basic shapes or something HMacFint

19.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Text - Grandma: *dies* My stomach: *growls* Grandma:

20.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Face - Mom walks into my room: Why are you watching my 600 lb life, shouldn't you be in a class meeting? My online PE coach:

21.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Atmospheric phenomenon - Communism in Theory: We will have a classless society, it will be great! Communism in Practice:

22.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Face - COVALENT BONDS Hey let's share some electrons NOO0O! DON'T TAKE MY ELECTRONS!!! IONIC BONDS Thanks king, now we can fulfill our Take these electrons I don't need them anyway electron shells

23.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Cartoon - 7 year old me trying to hide a yawn from my parents so they dont send me to bed early made with mematic

24.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Shoulder - Teens when teens now I was a kid that I am one riGoldenex

25.

The Dank Drop, 25 of the weeks best dank memes - Text - i messaged u randomly coz i was bored of watching fortnite streams haha here. :) btw, how old are u? 7 im 22/f. what r ya up 2? I'm 7 years old dude im eating apple sauce frick off > tated among Men, deriving th That ever any Form 5, it is the R the Peple to ent, layi 0n suc Will you shut up, man? .as to t P'm just frying to ikel eat my apple sauce

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3oeIDMa

Post a Comment

0 Comments