Boss Trolled For Trying To Make Employee Come In On Day Off

If you've ever worked a customer service job then you'll know the struggle of being called in to work on your day off - if you say yes, then you'll set a precedent to your boss, and if you say no? Then you risk getting fired for not being a "team player." It's all a bunch of BS if you ask us.

This story may or may not be fake, but the point there still stands...and it certainly still made us chuckle.

1.

Text - all Phony 10:31 AM My Boss > IMessage Today 10:31 AM I need you to work on Saturday I know it's your day off. But the store is going to be busy. Sorry who is this? This is Jerry. Your Boss.

2.

Text - You have the wrong number Alex I know it's you. I'm not in the mood for games. See you Saturday.

3.

Text - Who is Alex? Alex, I'm not gonna fall for this. I have texted you many times I know this is your number. Whatever you say... Delivered

4.

Text - But when Alex doesn't show up on Saturday, dont blame her Alex is a guy! I dont care!

5.

Text - Is this really not Alex? This is really not Alex Then who is this? Im not telling you! Delivered

6.

Text - I dont even know you Fine then prove this isn't Alex. What? Send me a selfie. Excuse me? Im not sending you anything Just do it. Oh my god I know what this is Delivered

7.

Text - You're one of those kid stalkers! What??? Stay away from me creep! Im reporting you to the police For what?? You asked for a picture of me! Im 14 years old! Delivered Wait a second! That's not what happened.

8.

Text - Is this what you do for fun? Text 14 year olds Asking for selfies of them?? NO! I thought you were someone else!

9.

Text - A different 14 year old boy?? NO! My employee Alex! He is 22 years old. He's a cashier at my toy store.

10.

Text - YOU OWN A TOY STORE?? Thats the perfect job for a kid stalker! Do u lure them into your store?? Delivered WHAT NO! IMessage

11.

Font - 509 pts kytayn 10 hr That'll teach Jerry to hire Alex.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34mhijp

Post a Comment

0 Comments