Fifteen 'Adventure Time' Memes Full Of Mathematical Humor

In our humble opinion, Adventure Time is up there with the ranks of Spongebob and The Fairly OddParents as one of the best kids' TV shows. It's both adorable and full of underlying adult-ish themes that make the show incredibly entertaining for both kids and grownups alike!

1.

Clown - Everybody: OMG! Such an amazing depiction of one man's slow descent into madness Me, an intellectual:

2.

Cartoon - You're repressing the memory, dude. You're hiding whatever she is in a mental vault. That's where the stuff I can'tthandle goes. Oh yealh, the vault.

3.

Cartoon - "Hey dude Ifound some sort of funny meme!" Dude, it's a repost" "No way dude, I'll downvote "Oh, well report it!" it!" 9.3k 9.3k "Hyup!" 9.3k "I kind of thoughtsomething else would happen"

4.

Cartoon - Influencers: we're so thicc Pixar moms:

5.

Cartoon - when you laugh at a meme on r/funny NEW EPISODE I think I'm just a normie now

6.

Cartoon - US Military: "Stay back or we will open fire!" Area 51 raiders: You can't hurt me, I'm a radical boy

7.

Cartoon - When no one bothers to mention adventure time's 10th anniversary HD

8.

Cartoon - CN Iternianpride: risamai: the-real-inu-girl: This is probably the most normal thing that I've seen on Adventure Time And then you notice the bear rug has 3 eyes This is still probably the most normal thing that I've seen on Adventure Time.

9.

Cartoon - ICE KING HOW DO YOU TASTE? Nice Iguess MILD OR SPICY? Kinda Lonely

10.

Text - marneline @marshmeline this is my forever mood Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but, yeah, I'm good. >

11.

Cartoon - My music taste Also my music taste

12.

Cartoon - Well you know what's really scary? Letting fear make all your decisions for you.

13.

Cartoon - College students finally going to sleep at 4 A.M. NEW EPISODE CN

14.

Cartoon - Chinese person :I think- Chinese government : u/BoredRedditor101 THESE NUTS TELL ME HE MUST BE EXECUTED.

15.

Cartoon - Light this for me, will ya? Oh sure. Do we need a torch? 1°m sorta made of fire king-satan-senpai gan-firling: [reevaluates life choices]

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3fF2KhY

Post a Comment

0 Comments