Memes And Tweets For People Who Want To Escape Reality

We're willing to bet we're not the only people trying to find ways to distract ourselves from the real world. As reality becomes more bleak with each passing day, it's perfectly acceptable that weary citizens would seek respite on the internet. One of the best ways to turn the dread into complacency is by mindlessly scrolling your way through amusing memes and tweets. And we've got a whole lot of them right here for you. 

1.

Musical instrument - I promise I won't get mad. Tell me.

2.

Text - Eternal Samnation @portmanteauface Me: do that thing I like Her: *puts up with me* Me: ohthankgod 7:12 PM · 2020-06-16 · Twitter Web App 347 Retweets and comments 958 Likes

3.

Text - dumpster baby @laurenrosaaa DONER honestly worst purchase of 2020 was a 2020 planner

4.

Text - I like wearing my mask because l'm kinda ugly but Ihave pretty eyes so when people can only see my eyes it's like an optical illusion

5.

Baseball player - My Mental Health The Gym @freakzbarbell 2020

6.

Clothing - I'm this old LisaJemide @FEMMECOLLECTIVE These were FASHUN

7.

Photo caption - *Kid forgot to turn the light off of bathroom* Dad in morning: I am never going to financially recover from this

8.

Arm - When u drink your protein, do ur cardio & workout 22 hours a day, but the first thing she asks is "How tall are u?"

9.

Fish - Nobody: Girls putting on mascara:

10.

Text - Eddie Francis @yourboyeddie T really enjoy white people that hate white racist people. Y'all be mad as fuck. Disowning family members and shit. Going to war at Thanksgiving. Calling Uncle Bob out in front of his kids. I'm here for it.

11.

Text - mom @justcallhermom What's the worst pet to have? Dog 5% Cat 7% A kid 88% 133 votes · 20 hours 9 minutes left

12.

Gummy bear - When you say "Go deeper " and he puts it in your heart .now you in love & shit

13.

Text - Her: I'm really into older guys Me: [trying to impress her] Would you like a Werther's Original?

14.

Text - Shay @_salt_n_lime CENSORED Dying on the inside should burn more calories. 5:42 PM · 2020-08-17 · Twitter for iPhone 475 Retweets and comments 1,140 Likes

15.

Text - zae @ltsZaeOk everyone defending oatmeal is like, "oh once i add 17 things to it, it tastes so good!" 6:13 PM · 2020-08-23 · Twitter for iPhone 40.8K Retweets and comments 326K Likes

16.

Text - Rob Actually @RobbyActually ... parents: we just want you to be yourself me: *gets a tattoo* parents: you have disgraced the family 10:26 AM · 2020-08-24 · Twitter for Android 303 Retweets and comments 2,526 Likes

17.

Dog - I.. I... 1 second I just hope you ve had a great day Ãœhh there we go

18.

Text - can't believe this didn't work Lil Sasquatch @lilsasquatch66 · 4/3/20 STOP Corona

19.

Text - Did you stress test before all students in the country tried to login this morning? Well yes, but actually no

20.

Face - My socks Every other piece of my outfit made with mematic

21.

Text - When a cute girl smiles at me Please don't UPERM SHO play me. C ISH BACK I'm broken inside. RANDOM

22.

Text - "Mommy is trying to fucking work! Can you go in the other room please?!?"

23.

Material property - An erotic short story in 3 acts. echo "Alexa, play my jazz favourites playlist" "Turn off the lights" "Set a timer for three minutes"

24.

Text - Lottie-pop @Lottie_Poppie One of my employers top tips for getting through the pandemic is to 'cross your arms and give yourself a hug' and I can't decide if this is ridiculous or genius 2:23 AM · 8/28/20 · Twitter for iPhone

25.

Text - Handbaglvr @UKWildcatgal I mean this from the absolute bottom of my heart ... stop leaving me voicemails. .. 1:21 PM · 8/27/20 · Twitter for Android

26.

Text - Mitten d'Amour @MittenDAmour Don't be fooled - there's only a thin layer of Chanel foundation and mascara holding the anxiety cracks together. Some days it's only the underwire in my bra holding me up. 12:08 AM · 8/28/20 · Tweetbot for iOS

27.

Photo caption - When you at the McDonald's drive through and you hear the worker say “ugh this fat bitch again"

28.

Text - If this isn't me I can only be contacted by telephone call I can only be contacted by text message (SMS) Explain why you cannot be contacted by telephone call I don't like it 485 characters remaining of 500 characters

29.

Text - 10:30 am calls are the sweet spot A Asociate Attormey posted in the Law Memes Bowl in Fishbowl Scheduling a teleconference be like. 2 AM Psyching myself up for teleconference with client AM 10 AM Teleconterence with client 1AM Recovering from teleconterence Noen with client Qjuniorattorney

30.

Text - Your salary won't be very good starting out. Is that okay? My performance won't be very good until it is. That okay? @StupidResumes

31.

Text - Melvin of York @Melvinof York Alcohol commercials always show people havinga great time at the beginning of the evening but never people crying about their childhood while puking at 3am 5:11 PM · 2020-08-23 · Twitter Web App 217 Retweets and comments 825 Likes

32.

Calculator - Back when people rode dinosaurs & had no memes.. MODE OFF ON 53 18008 MOOE Canon F-73 STATISTICAL CALCULATOR ES 10goy OFF Sin A Cos B tan c d D -PE sin COs tan R-P In Vx SM CA AM RV KY x-SBUMCO ON CI M+ RCL STO 000 00 000 000

33.

Text - Checking my bank balance 10 days into the month WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE

34.

Cheezburger Image 9571233280

35.

Text - These have got to be the two dumbest people alive Predictor When you need to know.

36.

Face - When someone that's under 5'3" gets angry

37.

Turtle - Not all turtles are born in the wild some are bread in captivity

38.

Bird - When you walk away from your computer but forgot you're wearing earphones

39.

Text - When the imposter kills you but nobody cares enough to find your body Attention... I have been murdered.

40.

Brick - Anna Cooq @annacooq We're gonna Lockdown 2 ELECTRIC AVENUE SW9

41.

Action figure - Alright bye Why did you send that? To let you know I'm gunna miss you Read 12:25

42.

Text - wajed @borderlineyikes Me: why does my back hurt Also me:

43.

Text - When she bends over for doggy style and her butthole stares at you like

44.

Line - Possible modifications USA TODAY Underbarrel Trebuchet

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3nlruiL

Post a Comment

0 Comments