Memes That Are So Bad, They're Actually Kinda Good

We've got a terrible collection of hideous memes from the absolute bottom of the barrel (Facebook). In this atrocious gallery, you'll find some eye-roll worthy puns, boomer humor emailed from grandma, and dumb shit that straight up doesn't make sense. You might simply hate these memes, or perhaps you see the humor in cringey content. We love these memes for the same reason we love watching movies like The Room. It's always fun to laugh at something for reasons that weren't intended. 

1.

Shoulder - Here's your delivery. Thank you, mailman. SADANDUSELESS.COM You're welcome, female woman.

2.

Internet meme - BESIDES WATERMELON, THERE SHOULD BE WINDMELON, FIREMELON AND EARTHMELON THE FOUR ELEMELONS

3.

Facial expression - Someone sent me an email about using VODKA for cleaning around the house. IT WORKED! the more vodka i drank, the cleaner the house looked!!

4.

Cat - Me: Doctor I have problem of forgetting something within 3 sec Doctor: When did the problem start? Me: Which problem? Doctor: Smiles From NRIApps.com:)

5.

Cartoon - Beta, there's a life beyond Facebook. Really? Please "Share' the 'Link' to it! THIS SAYSALOT ABOUT OUR SOCIETY

6.

Photo caption - WHEN PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE DISTURBED BECAUSE OF THE MEMES YOU SHARE BUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE HOLDING YOURSELF BACK AT LEAST 95%

7.

Making of the world's first Camera O Top fan David Which camera took the picture of world's First camera ?

8.

Cartoon - Breaking news... 2+2=3 2+2=3 2+2=3 2+2=3 2+2=3 2+2=3 2+2=3 But 2+2=4 Its that youtube conspiracy theorist again Where s your tinfoil hat? You'11 kill grandma with those dangerous conspiracies silence him!

9.

Cartoon - checking my temperature lately NEEDS BEER

10.

Text - I just unplugged my wifi box & heard ( Da Fuck) from across the street e

11.

Facial expression - Maybe if we start telling people the brain is an app, they'll start using it.

12.

Photo caption - It was at the moment that Louie realized why Rob bought him lunch everyday for the past 2 years ...

13.

Automotive exterior - DO YOU KNOW? A swarm of 20,000 bees once followed a car for 2 days beacuse their queen was inside the car O Top fan David Sorry to ask, But who the hell counted the bees?

14.

Yellow - HOW NORMAL PEOPLE CHECK THEIR PEN FOR INK HOW I CHECK MY PEN FOR INK

15.

Cartoon - Don't talk To me.. I'm Mad Are you Sure ? Oh my Goodness

16.

Text - My parents spanked me as a child As a result I now suffer from a psychological condition known as "Respect for Others"

17.

Poster - SORRY IF MY PATRIOTISM OFFENDS YOU TRUST ME YOUR LACK OF SPINE OFFENDS ME MORE

18.

Facial expression - Santa, I want a dragon Be realistic .... Ok! I want a girlfriend Which colour dragon do you need ? Forever alone

19.

Cartoon - But how do you TALK without a brain? Oh l'm a politician! Bey

20.

Vegetable - ICEBERG! ICEBERG! WE'RE IN A TITANIC PICKLE HERE But lettuce romaine calm, help will turnip soon

21.

Poster - Me: about to rob a bank No crime 8am-6pm UNDERSTANDABLE HAVE A GREAT DAY

22.

Photo caption - "You found it offensive? I found it funny. That's why I'm happier than you." [adult swim] DEE This guy gets it. GIPHY

23.

Text - THEY LAUGHED AT MY CRAYON DRAWING I LAUGHED AT THEIR CHALK OUTLINE.

24.

Font - Oil floats on water 1) wait for it to rain 2) cover yourself in oil 3) fly

25.

Text - One more tonight. I love this one. T AM THE WORST NUMBER. 13 NO, I AM THE WORST NUMBER! 666 BITCHES, PLEASE. 2020 1

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/395t6cp

Post a Comment

0 Comments