36 Wholesome & Supportive Memes To Send To Loved Ones

As we enter yet another phase of lockdown and power through this total dumpster fire of a year, it's becoming understandably more challenging to stay positive all the time. It's as good a time as any to reach out to the people we care about and let them know how much they mean to us. Whether it's a significant other, a sibling you haven't spoken to in a while, or a lonely single friend, everyone needs some love. We've got an adorable collection of lovey and wholesome memes that make perfect little virtual hugs to send to someone you've been thinking about lately.

1.

Emoticon - I Cannot See these flaws you wholesomee.shitt speak of VIII

2.

Dog - Extrovert that adopted me Ме, an introvert

3.

Text - i know we can't see eachother rn but i still love you more than ever :)

4.

Cartoon - Price: FREE Unconditional love and support

5.

Hair - please try your best to stay hydrated, grab something to eat if you can and tell yourself you're doing lovely today, because you are alonely

6.

Product - Giving him a positive role model

7.

Adaptation - HOW TO HUG SOMEONE THROUGH THE INTERNET

8.

Cartoon - What sweet dreams are made of @9GAG YOU Who am I to disagree

9.

Pink - @purekttn i'm here to report breaking news: i love you

10.

Fun - me offering my love and support my friends

11.

Cartoon - Will you be the yee to my haw?

12.

Text - just a reminder that i'm always here for you and if you ever need to talk you can always come to me i really care about you @wholesomebells

13.

Text - @uwuzonee Reminder You're absolutely adorable. Options Close

14.

Fish - LIVE break BREAKING NEWS LOCAL FISH IN GREAT MOOD TODAY 19:41 THE WATER TASTES GREAT AND THERES NO PREDATORS AROUND AT THE MOMENT

15.

Bird - hate myself I LOVE YOU No one lov- You so mf precious bitch U cute asf You are literally A fucking human Masterpiece I stg AAAA

16.

Cartoon - a full course meal kinkybutwholesome you

17.

Running - Gonna be late Wait, gotta kiss my dog

18.

Selfie - YOU ARE CUTE and YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND

19.

Pink

20.

Facial expression - i am Looking directly at you

21.

Cat - I don't mean to be clingy, but I can't help it you're so adorable @heartfeltcandy Apur

22.

Pink - ilysm.peach asking why she made you so muhfuckin beautiful me, calling god and

23.

Heart - ATTRACTIONS every single thing about you @wholesomeness.png

24.

Pink - @memesyuh have a nice day cutie

25.

Cartoon - you're under arrest @wholesome.memes.forever for being-too cute

26.

Cartoon - Me falling for you

27.

Cat - you doing/ saying stupid shit me

28.

Cat - when I finally see you after being missing you for so long

29.

Cartoon - Cartoon - me being emotional and super grateful for your existence your love

30.

Cartoon - Pink - The amount that I want to kiss you Medium Moderate @uwuzonee EXTREME High MO7 Very Low

31.

Cartoon - Pink

32.

Cartoon - Canidae

33.

Cartoon - Cartoon - @dankhumormeme cute photos of u me missing u so much

34.

Cartoon - Text - when he hasn't texted you all day but you know he's busy but at the same time it makes you sad

35.

Cartoon - Photo caption - don't do drugs do me insteacd

36.

Cartoon - Cartoon - IM PROTESTING BECAUSE we could be holding hands butyoure too farE jar.of.uwu

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3lYQnjO

Post a Comment

0 Comments