16 Examples Of Cringey Tough Guys

Before the internet, people would show that they were tough by maybe wearing a muscle shirt or owning a comically huge truck. Maybe they'd throw some flexes your way or pick a fight at a bar. Now, thanks to social media, dudes can make their toughness known with cringey posts that promise they're capable of messing someone up. The r/iamverybadass subreddit does an amazing job of cataloguing this specific kind of "badass." And we can't get enough of hilariously toxic masculinity.

1.

Personal protective equipment - SEDGWICK AVE ANDERSON AVE JEROME AVE Please tell me why this is necessary in Marion, IA IZOr ST.

2.

Nose - All replies 1 day ago I'm an extreme nihilist. I never feel 'down' because I have realized that feelings are just chemical reactions. I have learned to control and even ignore them. 11 12

3.

Font - June 8 · O -"You can tell how dangerous a person is, by the way they hold their anger inside themselves".- 5K 137 Comments 33K Shares

4.

Text - Yesterday at 11:13 PM I had a bi person in my class last year. "He" tried to kiss me. I knocked one of "his" teeth out

5.

Face - Play with me little one? You will regret that *grabs you by the neck and picks you up Send a chat

6. TikTok users should be quaking in their boots.

Text - There are not enough words in the english dictionary to express how much hate I have for these people. They deserve no life and should not be allowed to be on this planet. I have seen some bad shit before but this, its disgusts, no makes me want to kill. I think everyone is equal but when it comes to tiktokers, they should all be banished from existense and so should the app. Its worse then sexsisme and racisme and im sick of it. But no animal should be treated like this. If I see anythin

7. That's one way to Trick or Treat.

Text - Halloween is NOT run by the government! Turn your porch light on, and pass out candy. If you can go into Walmart where it's super packed, we can have halloween! And it's finally on Saturday! #savehalloween2020 28 30 Comments O Like Comment I'm immunocompromised, they come to my house it will be an assumed threat to my life and they will be shot on sight. Period. Like Reply 1d

8.

Text - ... 2h As a fuckin American, I was singing the national anthem proudly and clearly in Vietnam. Consequently, some idiot (presumably liberal as most idiots are) decided to correct my singing of the national anthem. I told him to look up the lyrics, which he did. He immediately corrected himself and I told him "don't you ever question my singing of the national anthem or my patriotism" to which he subserviently abided. In short, l'll die for the land of the free and home of the brave. Il'll

9. This is in response to a kid throwing a pebble at a car door.

Mode of transport - 02/17/2018 18:02:39 W3STN Replies : 3 months ago God pls dont ever let this happened to me because I wll go to jail for manslaughter 12

10. Perhaps the attack from **12 people*** caused some brain damage.

Text - 37m I'm almost 40 and have been involved in countless situations where l'm sure people would call the police. Not once have I called police for anything. Including after I was jumped and assaulted in my own apartment by 12 people. I went the vigilante route, which you can't do if you involve the police. I'm pro-justice. Vote ... 33m · vegetable ouside, dead i. You misspelled lunatic route Vote V

11. Try mustering a DeNiro cackle while hooked up to a ventilator.

Font - We were asked to wear a mask and I replied very politely that we are people and not sheep. We then ordered our meal while my family laughed while half of the restaurant left. I then cackled like Deniro in Cape Fear. The remaining folks removed their masks and ate normally. NO SMOKING

12. Okay, tough guy.

Red - Snake is faster than your foot. 송 27 23m Nope 15m Yes 2 + 14m Nah I stomp snakes all the time boy. You never been down to my part of town. Copperheads all around. Ankle biters we call em. But not my ankle. Now r/iamverybadass

13. This is a review for 'Among Us'

Text - Hackers. Tue ***** Do something about the hackers before I do. I have a lot of their IP addresses and I will take justice into my own hands, I'd hate for one of them to be young and not know what they're getting themselves into.

14.

Product - SPORT BIBLE Emirates FLY BETTER Zlatan Ibrahimović @lbra_official I tested negative to Covid yesterday and positive today. No symptoms what so ever. Covid had the courage to challenge me. Bad idea 11

15.

Shoulder - 12:35 41 91% •.. 1 hr Facebook for Android · O When people on the internet tell me that they are going to kick my ass. OK bruh. I love to fight, ask around, l'll even let you and all of your friends try to knock me out first, yeah I've done that. Yes I've knocked out too many to count, (some are my friends now here on fb) I have fought 10 men at once. I'm not your "kid" or some pansy little shit. I may be a little off of my training but this is who I am and I know myself. Stay humble

16.

Text - A man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama. He doesn't want to fight anyone, and IF forced to, he will not fight fair. He will not quit and there are no weapons he will not use. It's best to leave him alone.. 11:34 AM · 9/23/20 · Twitter for iPhone

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3aNZWj7

Post a Comment

0 Comments