17 Lit Christmas Memes That'll Really Sleigh You

Christmas day is finally here! We know a lot of you are probably trying to hide from your annoying relatives for a few minutes, so grab some eggnog and let these Christmas memes entertain you for a few minutes!

Merry Christmas from us here at Memebase to you and yours!

1.

Text - Don't forget what Christmas is truly about

2.

Text - Pre @ Preee What's that Spanish Christmas song? It goes like "The least knobby dot!!" angel @angelgrinds Felize Navidad

3.

Tree - When Christmas falls on The Weeknd Ma Gr @aranjevi

4.

Lawn - Lazy way to win at Christmas decorating

5.

Painting - When you ask Santa for a puppy but accidentally write Satan

6.

Hair - Steppin out tonight, B-day flow.

7.

Hair - Me: I promise to steer clear of all political talk this Christmas. (4 eggnogs later) X

8.

Text - Santa Claus @Santa Can somebody cover my shift tonight?

9.

Transport - So that's how you spell it LENSCRAFIERS FOR LEASE NA VIDAD @highfiveexpert

10.

Photo caption - Every mom on Christmas while you opening up that gift they swore they wasn't getting you

11.

Shoulder - SANTA ISN'T REAL *PROOF* 1,368,252 views 4 9K 8K He is real! Idiot. He only comes if u are sleeping, SLEEPING! Man I'm 13 and I'm smarter than you. Dumb nennle these davs

12.

Cat - You became the very thing you swore to destroy

13.

Text - I'm really crying rn dude... I thought i was calling my mom (but I had the wrong number and... 000 AT&T 1:38 PM 11 Text Message Today 1:36 PM This is the lady u thought was ur mom. I just wanted to let u know ur wrong number was a great Christmas gift for me I lost my only daughter around the holidays. So hearing u say HEY MOM made me feel so good. And u have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.

14.

Text - edens-blog Fun Christmas idea: Hang mistletoe but instead of kissing you have to FIGHT whoever else is under it edens-blog MistlefoeTM razzle-dazzle-pineazzle SOMEONE'S HALLS ARE GETTING DECKED

15.

Tree - So this year we bought a 20 ft Christmas tree and cut it in half so it goes through the roof

16.

Photo caption - For $100/hour I will come to your holiday party dressed as the Elf on the Shelf and sit in any location you assign me while I stare emptily at your guests for the duration of the event

17.

Mason jar - My mom got my sister beets by dre New Orleans, LA

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/374mYNe

Post a Comment

0 Comments