21 'It's The Law' Memes That Are Hard To Argue With

As crotchety millennials, it's pretty rare that we see a Disney Channel meme that we like. But today we are actually pretty into this format that hails from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. This meme's all about unspoken rules - like the fact that you have to click tongs to test them, or pet your dog every time you walk by the beloved creature. It features hotel manager Mr. Moseby screaming "It's the law!" and its been spreading like wildfire over the last year in normie meme communities as well as ones devoted to gaming. And most of them, as you can see here, are pretty damn hard to argue with. s

1.

People - Friend: Why do you pet your dog every single time you walk past him? Me: IT'S THE LAW DISNEY

2.

People - Girls: Why do boys say Nice everytime they see a 69? Bois: IT'S THE LAW

3.

People - Girls: why won't you have sex with me during November? Boys: OIT'S THE LAW made with mematic

4.

People - When ask a level 200 you player why he is scared of a levél 2 player named i R3: IT'S THE LAW

5.

People - Me:why mustyou pin me down and lick my face whenever I layon the couch/bed My60lb pittbull: IT'S THE LAW imgflip.com

6.

People - *non gamer friend*: why do you type gg after every round? Мe: IT'S THE LAW made with mematic ifunny.co

7.

People - bacteria when you ask them why they wait 5 seconds b4 going on food after it falls on the ground IT'S THE LAW DisNEy

8.

People - When someone asks why I am laughing when Anakin kills the younglings IT'S THE LAW

9.

Text - When I'm playing Halo: reach remastered with my friend and he asks me why I'm squatting on the corpse of an enemy IT'S THE LAW DisNEy

10.

People - When someone asks why I'm always going above and beyond for my best friend IT'S THE LAW Disuep

11.

People - When the judge asks why I killed all the kids in the McDonald's play area after the cashier called out order 66 IT'S THE LAW Dienep

12.

People - Women: Why do you aim for the stain in the toilet Me: IT'S THE LAW made with mematic

13.

People - 5 year old son: Why do you squat over people you beat in Call of Duty? Me: OIT'S THE LAW made with mematic

14.

People - When your cat fell asleep on your lap so you cannot move otherwise you'll wake him/her IT'S THE LAW Disuey

15.

People - when your friend asks why you reload after shooting 1 shot IT'S THE LAW

16.

People - My Girlfriend: Why do you heart react everyone's profile picture? Me: IT'S THE LAW

17.

Cheek - why do you spin the drill everytime you pick it up? me: IT'S THE LAW Dieney

18.

Product - Girls: Why do you say you don't use the urinals next to each other? Вoys: IT'S THE LAW DisNey Old men at the gym: Looks like l'm about to break the law

19.

People - Girls at school: Why do boys always slap the top of the door frames? Вoys: OIT'S THE LAW made with mematic

20.

Cheek - Younger Sibling: Why do we have to wear green on St. Patrick's Day? Me: IT'S THE LAW

21.

People - Why do you end every chat with your mom with "I love you" Me: OCITS THE LAW made with mematic

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3ru7Vrb

Post a Comment

0 Comments