22 Relatable Memes For Exhausted Insomniacs

Whoever said sleep is for the weak was wrong. Dead wrong. Sleep is precious. Especially when you have a hard time achieving it. Whether your insomnia is due to unreasonable caffeine intake or crippling anxiety, these memes about irregular sleep schedules will probably resonate with you. And if you can't sleep, they'll give you something to do that isn't overthinking every single aspect of your life. Win-win! 

1.

Text - Chris Burns @fatcarriebshaw Yeah waking up to the smell of fresh coffee and sizzling bacon is great but there's something about waking up to a panic attack that just feels more natural

2.

Cartoon - Am I trapped in a toxie sleep cyele? No, it's the birds are wrong. who HIE

3.

Text - Josh Gondelman @joshgondelman The problem with 10:30pm is that it comes exactly one minute before 2:30am if you're not careful.

4.

Text - gothiccharmschool: maybenotboring: sure, I don't get a "healthy" amount of sleep like SOME PEOPLE do but can they do THIS *stands up, blacks out for a second* This should not make me laugh as much as it does.

5.

Text - Brock @lmTheeBrock AmI constantly tired? Yes. But am I staying awake when I should be sleeping? Also, yes

6.

Eyewear - Me : trying to fall asleep. Anxiety: YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I

7.

Line - When someone asks you how your night went Didn't get much sleep, but I did get a few hours of anxiety in

8.

Text - Jacob Reinecker @jsreinecker Starting your day with an early morning run is a great way to make sure your day can't get any worse than it started

9.

Text - Nobody: My brain randomly at 3AM: Searching for problems...

10.

Text - Parallel Lines: Two lines that never meet A Ме healthy sleeping habits C B

11.

Face - - Man, staying up all night doesn't affect you? Me: nope, look at me fresh as a daisy

12.

Photo caption - Science: Humans need at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night to function normally My body: SEE MORE Best I can do is 3 hours 图

13.

Text - doktorgirlfriend Brain: You're a horrible, worthless, garbage person, and your life is going nowhere but to hell. Me: I don't know what the fuck you expect me to do about that at 11PM, my dude. Source: doktorgirlfriend 167,267 notes L A

14.

Text - why would i BUY a weighted blanket when i can sleep with the weight of knowing i will never be enough 9:04 PM · 10/8/19 · Twitter for iPhone

15.

Text - kyle doesn't smell @KyleSmells [god inventing sleep] god: people can have a little death, as a treat

16.

Text - thesinisstronginthisone Me: okay, we got stuff to do today, let's go! My body: sweet! we're out of energy btw Me: ??? I just woke up??? My body: yeah uh well you see we kinda, forgot to make energy Me: My body: Me: My body: Me: you FORGOT-

17.

Text - new year 4k resolution @irrepGamma video games allow us to do and experience things that are completely impossible in real life You awaken feeling Well Rested. 12:56 PM 12/7/18 · Twitter for Android >

18.

Text - "are you a morning person or a night person?" me: I am barely even a person.

19.

Text - my anxiety explaining the future to me at 2 a.m. aborteddreams WE ARE FUCKED

20.

Text - my body: *gives me signals to sleep the whole entire day* me: *goes to bed* my body: well now I am not doing it

21.

Cat - Everyone: baking homemade bread and working out during the lockdowns Me with a nonexistent sleep pattern: MemeCenter.com

22.

Text - Dad Bod Time Machine DB A @TimeBod Going to bed at a decent hour Pros: -feel more energized -more productive during the day -generally happier Cons: -l apparently don't value any of those things

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34NaRWf

Post a Comment

0 Comments