21 Literary Memes Bookworms Can Relate To

After a few months of lockdowns, we're pretty sure that a lot of you have crossed a lot of books off your reading lists. Or maybe you've been reading for school. Or started a Zoom book club. Or you just love working your way through literature. Whatever category you fall into, if you read you're pretty much guaranteed to love these memes about classic books and their characters. 

1.

Photo caption - moby-dick, chapter 1 everybody: this is going to be such a cool adventure bros! our captain seems totally legit! absolutely nothing could go wrong! moby-dick, chapter 133 everybody: STOP YELLING! LOOK OUT FOR NATURE! SWIM FOR IT! [ PANICKED NOISES]

2.

Face - ICARUS GREEK MYTHOLOGY SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN! SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN!

3.

Product - Hamlet: Hamlet's dad, appearing out of nowhere: Attention... I have been murdered.

4.

Text - lord of the flies, chapter 1: ok guys, let's all work together to get off this island! lord of the flies, chapter 9:

5.

Photo caption - narcissus staring at his own reflection: It's beautiful. I've looked at this for five hours now.

6.

Text - Achilles, a formidable Greek warrior and the son of a god, facing off against Paris, a guy with a bow and arrow: OW, MY ANKLE!

7.

Photo caption - juliet requesting romeo's presence in her bedchamber on the eve of his exile: "В.Т.В." BRING THAT BOOTY.

8.

Photo caption - hamlet, talking about women: everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant it makes me want to FO SET MYSELF ON FIRE.

9.

Photography - nick: gatsby, material possessions don't matter! it's not like your gravestone is going to read "here lies jay gatsby, who was rich AF." gatsby: My gravestone's gonna be a 60-inch touchscreen with a hologram of four mes singing End of the Road by Boyz II Men.. But point taken.

10.

Facial expression - 1 pm claudius: remember guys, act natural. I don't want hamlet to know that you're spying on him. 1:07 pm hamlet: hey bros, what're you up to? rosencrantz and guildenstern: THE ECONOMY. KNOPD 2012 [fake laughter]

11.

Photo caption - paradise lost, page 89, line 4 god: hey satan: An hour ago, a giant fireball consumed my entire face, and it was far preferable to spending another minute with you.

12.

Photo caption - lady macbeth: omg it's not a big deal, just go in there and murder duncan and stop whining like a little girl macbeth: DUND I like you, but you need to access your uncrazy side

13.

Presentation - elizabeth responding to darcy's first proposal like YOU BLEW IT SUPER HARD COMPLETE BUFFOONERY Y OF PAWNEE CITY OF CITY OF PAWNEEC

14.

Chin - KING LEAR SceTT WOULD I RATHER BE FEARED OR LOVED? EASY, BOTH. SCOTT I WANT PEOPLE TO BE AFRAID OF HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ME.

15.

Photo caption - you, opening a copy of romeo and juliet: I wonder if this is gonna be sad. the chorus: I hope you brought a change of clothes. 'cuz your eyes are about to piss tears.

16.

Face - iago to your face: I'm just a nice, trustworthy guy who'd never do anything to hurt you iago behind your back: When someone smiles at me, all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life. [malicious laugh] What? Diabolical plan? I wouldn't even know how to begin. My Dabelial Pan Dwit

17.

Text - nick: jay, there is literally no chance that she will ever leave tom. she said so herself. gatsby: and she did kill that woman with my car... nick: so you'll break up with her? gatsby: [skeptical noise]

18.

Photo caption - THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY WHEN I WASA TEENAGER, I WAS IN AN TRON LUNG WHA--HOW OLD ARE YOU?

19.

Text - sherlock apprehending a criminal after watson tells him to be chill AH, HA, HA! THE JIG IS UP, PSYCHOPATH!

20.

Face - He's literally had one conversation with me, I think I'm in love with him He's making fun of me in front of my sister-in-law, he must really care about me He just tried to kill my dog, but I still want to run away with him Heathcliff's a monster! How could I have been so blind?

21.

Photo caption - Font - DRINKING POISON ROMEO WAITING FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES NOTICING THAT JULIET (LOOKS VERY MUCH ALIVE CHECKING WITH FRIAR LAURENCE TO SEE IF JULIET'S ACTUALLY DEAD

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2WNMGmc

Post a Comment

0 Comments