21 Spicy Self-Owns That Deserve Respect

If you're a fan of self-deprecating humor you'll absolutely love these brutal self-owns from r/suicidebywords. The subreddit is dedicated to people who go out of their way to mock themselves, sometimes to extremely dark results. We've put together some of their freshest masochistic tidbits, but there's loads more where these come. And they bring the pain.

1.

Text - ... 21 hrs · O Black lives matter is 1000% a terrorist organization I can prove it 1 million different ways with a million different statistics, facts and crimes ull TELUS ? 10:02 PM |► Stop Mandatory Lockdown, Testing, ... Tracking and Vaccination! 50 mins · I just got fired from my 11 yr insurance job For my Facebook posts :( 91 79 Comments O Like Comment

2.

Text - Safari .l 5:31 AM 32% 4 ... r/AskReddit u/aretzgaming• 9h If you ask someone out and they say no, what is the best thing to say? 8.9k 2.3k 1 Share SINGLE COMMENT THREAD VIEW ALL BerneseMountainDew 8h Good choice. Reply 4.2k King Geedorahs_Wrath 8h I wouldn't wanna date me either 1.3k Mateorabi • 6h "Probably the best for everyone involved." 684 Aredainu • 10m mean, yeah. If one person doesn't want to, it's best for everyone not to. Sounds trivial but even if one person is into it way Add

3.

Photograph - I know trans women are women cause when I have sex with them, they don't cum either -Alex Avery @AlexSavoryJokes

4.

Product - O LADBIBLE 2-MIN READ Hospitals Introduce 'Sperm Extractors' For People Who Don't Want To Masturbate taitortaan If I wanted to stick my dick into something the general public has been using ld just get back with my ex girlfriend e Posted in r/dontputyourdickinthat by u/morbiddecapitation & reddit

5.

Text - r/Showerthoughts Posted by u/PossiblyAMug • 9h When you picture your face, you're probably imagining it reversed. 个 289 24 Share O Award * BEST COMMENTS croninsiglos · 9h I try not to picture my face, it's the stuff of nightmares Reply 个 44 ↓

6.

Text - phoeniks314 · 8600k - GTX1060 6GB - Z370 - 16GB DDR4 3000 · 6h I want 1 min and 1 sec of my life back. Reply 个 17 ↓ Golendhil · 5h Damn, if only we could go back in time when we're doing something useless. I would never be born 會24

7.

Text - i just found out the average dream lasts 2 to 3 seconds Bruh I be going on whole ass missions Well now i know why girls call me a dream 51 m 224 likes Reply

8.

Text - day at 6:24 PM 6 How come dudes don't go through girls phones ent O Like 425 no 566 shares Slade Kahkwetwew 5 hrs · I like being happy Show Attachment You and 14 others 8 Comments 1 Share

9.

Text - You were the tall brunette with the near perfect body that farted in the bread section last night. I was the tall guy next to you that looked over and asked, "Was that you?" You quickly replied "No it wasn't me!" You almost seemed insulted I would ask. As the stink grew you continued to deny your flatulence, but it was evident. I tried to get rid of the stench by waving 2 loafs of Ciabatta bread. You proceeded to storm off in an angry manner. You are beautiful and even if you are a liar a

10.

Text - OkSureButLikeNo · 56m New Yorker here. It's the big mac of pizza - not real, but sometimes you just want something cheap and fast, and this fills the void. + 71 + UTS15 49m This also sums up my love life. 个25

11.

Text - r/AskReddit u/- • 3h People who choose not to socialize or have friends, why? 14 1 Share Award BEST COMMENTS TDYDave2 · 2h I like to be the smartest person in the room and the only way I can do that is by being alone. Reply

12.

Game controller - SƠNY It's slightly yellow and dirty but it seems to work Comments 1.7K 幸 X toE$• 2 days ago (edited) Calling that slightly yellow is like calling myself slightly moronic Ib 80 目2 2 replies

13.

Water resources - The Brain-Eating Amoebas of Kerosene Creek 1.1M views · 11 months ago + 42K 281 Share Download Save fischX • 6 months ago Had a brain eating amoeba once, poor fella died of hungry 4.4K 目25 25 replies

14.

Text - Mar 27, 2018 19:10 As a person whose never actively sailed a boat know an awful lot about sailing and navigation Anyone else know a lot about something they've never done? Mar 27, 2018 20:26 Pleasing a woman 8

15.

Text - TuvixWasMurderedRIP • 7h Imagine watching a movie about a disabled fat gay elf lol Reply Vote Tairy_Green • 7h Lucky for me I own a mirror Vote 3 BackupThunder • Now r/Suicidebywords 1 1 +

16.

Text - m @callaiita_ 1d pablo escobar took this pic in front of the white house while the whole US government was looking for him but u scared of texting ur crush??? PUSSY O 1,738 27185K 945K bada bing bada boom @ActuallyBipolar Replying to @callaiita_ the white house was looking for him. my crush is not 01:35 · 6/14/20 · Twitter for Android

17.

Text - r/AskReddit u/Your_post_not_good • 9h O NSFW What's something you say in a Starbucks and that you can also say during sex? Discussion ryecrow • 9h S 3 Awards Why did this cost so much? Reply 12.6k

18.

Dish - ADEN 幸 X Comments 35K Remember to keep comments respectful and to follow our Community Guidelines Add a public comment. Habinbin Show • 2 months ago This man took better care of the garlic than my parents ever did of me. 32K 501 replies

19.

Text - O @sighkiss · Jun 14 have you ever cried because you're you 3K 27 180.6K 729.4K Humza. @humzakh_ · Jun 14 Have you ever looked in the mirror and smiled because you are you. 27 355 150 2.5K lois @selfishavani Replying to @humzakh_ @sighkiss and @cruable no 3:01 PM - Jun 14, 2020 - Twitter for iPhone 122 Retweets 5.4K Likes

20.

Sea snail - bbc.com BBC NEWS Snails decide using 'two brain cells' > Snails use two brain cells to make "complex decisions", a team of scientists finds. aviculor We have so much in common.

21.

Product - #33 Bought Rings Online 2930 alwaysgreat Report Final score:190 Add a comment... POST Jonathan Eatsalot 2 years ago There's my cock ring!!! 32 Reply View More Replies...

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2WuUeKz

Post a Comment

0 Comments