30 Typos & Malapropisms That Created Hilarious New Meanings

First of all, we're not trying to roast anyone who's bad at spelling—we all make mistakes or fall victim to cursed autocorrections. But the results of an overlooked typo or malapropism are often pretty hilarious. Subreddit r/BoneAppleTea is totally on top of capturing these comical instances of spelling mishaps, and we've grabbed a handful of examples to share. 

1.

Text - PLEASE WEAR A MASK AND USE THE HAND FERTILIZER! THANK YOU!

2.

Mesh - Inside washrooms closed for tonight please use portal potties Thank yo

3.

Electronics - The Dj Flea Market ... Yesterday at 8:28 PM · E Looking to Up Great my set up for something New! Pioneer DJ-S rato O

4.

Footwear - Jales and Wants .· 50 m · 6 C.Jup post !. Ugg boots immaculate conception only worn a couple of times UGGPURE UGGPURE

5.

Text - replied to been a gazebo affect and you tricked yourself into thinking it was V: Could've actually doing something 11-15

6.

Property - The pool is closed till further notice! Sorry for the incontinence

7.

Amphibian - send me newts no.like a sexy pic

8.

Finger - I love the smell of incest

9.

Text - 2 hrs Des Moines 2 If you smoke marinara, feel free to unfriend me a Like Comment and 11 others I only smoke mozzarella 1 hour ago · Like Ô 1· Reply Tripping my balls on some ranch right now 1 hour ago · Like 0 1· Reply

10.

Text - I have two sides... the nicest girl you'll ever meet.. and twisted fucking cycle path 10:45 PM -

11.

Text - To our Valued guest we will be closing at 7PM daily for the forcible future. Thank you Office DEPOTS

12.

Fixture - Maestro MPOCTNYCE MAC tyme tx pulse PAY STAR If you need a gas recipe Piease pay inside NO THO There I have been wanting to make my own gas for a while now.... TURN OFF ENGINE Take Recelpt Here NO SMO ING

13.

Text - WOE 20:03 Mock my words Wir in couple days or few weeks Mock my words hahahaha I'm about to mock them

14.

Food - 9 layer case idea

15.

Boat - What did u get to eat last night Delivered shrimps camping Idk how to spell it

16.

Text - WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WHY IS BEAR SKIN CONDOMS A THING? WHY WOULD YOU WANT A CONDOM MADE OUT OF BEAR SKIN? ISN'T THAT MOTHER FUCKING ANIMAL CRUELTY? I have been informed that it is "bareskin condoms" I am so sorry.

17.

Blue - Yesterday 2:48 AM is it allah cart? Lmaooo what? the restaurant, is it allah cart? It's a la carte you cement head

18.

Organism - Idk why people are scared of Chupacabras, they seem so nice NO.BODY SPECIAL A chupacabra is a mythical creature that drains goats of blood in mexico. That is a capybara.

19.

Line - Swap Shop ... Yesterday at 6:05 PM I'm looking for an autistic guitar $20 58 39 Comments Like Comment Damn dude all I have are eclectics

20.

Screenshot - This is why I don't argue with y'all Tweet 5h Buying a $40 bottle of liquor in the club for $300 doesn't seem like some baller shit to me, just fiscally irresponsible Imao O 28 274,431 9,748 1 23m Did you mean to spell physically wrong orrr..... 0 7 234

21.

Text - I'm not an English major, but is "Ten words I can spell right are.." grammatically correct? Should it not be "correctly"? Reply ↑ 15 I am not an english major either, but I thing "right" and "correct" are cinnamons 1 74 +

22.

Finger - This tree is dropping free grapes! They're kinda crunchy though that's a fucking egg corn

23.

Text - I think you should be in school I had an orthodontist opponent Did you win? Delivered Huh

24.

Text - The best way to ask me out is by Being blunt about the situation don't sugar code anything tell me how you feel

25.

Text - or vanilla abstract in the oven, just don't put too much ↑ 63 A S 2 Awards I only have post modern vanilla, will that be ok? 1 191

26.

Brown - Vo) 46+ ll 62% LTE1 41 07:25 O Motor and pistol $2 · In Stock

27.

Text - The doctor said I was anime 12:33 AM ? 12:33 AM M Not enough iron 12:33 AM Oh Anemia 12:34 AM M No it's anime Learn to spell idiot 12:34 AM

28.

Yellow - If you park in this parking lot and your not paro ViSiHing our daycare your Venicle Will Be Toad learning Academ

29.

Text - 3 months ago (edited) E Nooooo0000 We have to wait13 hours hello darkness smile friend but I can tell this is going to sooooo good 凸17 日5 5 REPLIES

30.

Blue - what grade are you in now? 8th wby 11th Read 5:59 PM I'm so post to be in 9th but I got held back damn :/

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3hgUAhz

Post a Comment

0 Comments