24 Boozy Memes Because It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

We're not exaggerating when we say that 2020 has made us all want to drink a little more. There are statistics to prove it. While alcohol might not be the answer to the year's problems or our life problems, there's something to be said about its ability to let us relax and enjoy a little peace and quiet. These drunk memes celebrate the fun sides of booze, as well as the unintentionally hilarious moments of regret that come with it. Just remember to drink responsibly. 2021 should not feel like a collective hangover.

1.

Text - Body of water - When you're drunk and start making friends with everyone.

2.

Text - When the hand sanitizer smells like the bottom shelf vodka you drank in college A core memory

3.

Beer - Apparently, when you drink a pint of beer, you shorten your lifespan by 9 minutes. So according to my calculations, I died sometime in 1644.

4.

Text - Cheek

5.

Text - when you show back up at your friend's house after getting blackout drunk and going missing

6.

Forehead - When the doctor says you need to watch your drinking MA

7.

Small to medium-sized cats - Drunk trying to read the Taco Bell menu from the passenger seat

8.

Finger - When you finally find out who drank all your beers

9.

Blue - 2020 me can easily drink college me under the table

10.

Lip - Me shitfaced at 5AM: "Yes, this looks comfy" L..

11.

Forehead - Me watching my friend gag on the 97% vodka mixed drink I made for them

12.

Organism - Gf: I know it's 2/$7 margaritas, but please don't get stupid tonight. Me: Ok I won't. Me $21 later: its ye boi estúpido

13.

Text - T-shirt - When you see a character on a show drunk while you're drunk made with mematic While drunk

14.

Finger - Taking back to back shots of tequila, whiskey and Jägermeister I don't like to feel good, I like to feel evil

15.

People - me, the least drunk my friends trying to give me their McDonalds orders

16.

Beak - Me: I need to drink less Friends and family: yes you need to drink less Me: well now I am not doing it

17.

Lip - "Did I happen to leave my debit card here last night?"

18.

Text - Ethan Weiss @ethanjweiss · 2h How's everyone's alcoholism going? 97 27 7 KDNDC @kdndc2016 Replying to @ethanjweiss My check liver light is on.

19.

Text - "Ill drink one beer then I'm coming home" 8 hours later: Shitheadsteve POLICE REPORT Man arrested for everything Unlawful possession of a cured vehiele

20.

Bottle - NOTIGH All right, now, you're the expert. Is this enough to get one person through the holidays? Fifteen bottles of vodka?

21.

Finger - Dear family, During this quarantine Christmas.. I'm sitting in my chair, I'm relaxing, I'm getting blackout drunk and you are leaving me alone.

22.

Organism - When someone asks why l'm in such a good mood IT'S CALLED DAY DRINKING CHARLIE BROWN. Get

23.

Text - Text - Yesterday at 9:04 AM O Ihaven't wanted to drink an ice cold beer in a bar this bad sincel was underage. OS0 You and 24 others 4 Comments 3 Shares Love Comment A Share

24.

Text - Leg - STR TEE my strong urge to get drunk at 9pm a normal Tuesday evening

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3mnWGNc

Post a Comment

0 Comments