Depressingly Relatable Memes For People Who Are Suffering

It's easy to blame 2020 for our problems. Hell, a lot of problems people are going through have to do with this terrible year. But it's also had a way of magnifying issues that were already there, such as depression, being incredibly broke, and the joys of anxiety disorders. While we can't make these maladies disappear, we can remind you that you're not alone. With memes.

1.

Text - Haleigh @Satansplusone Sometimes I forget sad jokes are only funny on the internet. I told this guy| wished the earth was flat so l could yeet myself off the edge and he just got concerned >

2.

Soil - Me: I can go talk to that girl My anxiety: bonjour

3.

Line - what i say what i would say if i wasn't constantly terrorized by the idea of annoying anyone i interact with and if i didn't think everyone secretly hated me

4.

Mode of transport - My desire My for a relationship depression and anxiety

5.

Body of water - That thing I could have done right away but didn't and now it's a big fucking problem Me clnscaluck

6.

Product - me listening to my whole family downstairs talking shit about me

7.

Machine - My mom, not very smart My dad, very smart but antisocial Diet Coke but very social Sprie PUSH PUSH Me, stupid LIME LEHON wLLAS antisocial

8.

Text - me realizing that being "gifted" during my childhood and putting in absolutely no work but still excelling in my little 4th grade classes is the reason i have little to no work ethic now and i get discouraged from things if i'm not good at them immediately WELL SHIT

9.

Finger - Me dealing with other peoples problems vs. Me dealing with my own

10.

Place of worship - Friend: How are you doing? Me: Still alive, but suffering greatly.

11.

Finger - If Kirby absorbed you, what power would he get? DANK adrian @Tolerance depression

12.

Text - supermoclel are you ever in the middle of saying something or showing someone something and you realize that literally no one cares Source: bonitapvta 808,156 notes

13.

Yellow - When someone thinks I'm not picking up on their passive aggression and snide remarks but they're actually only one snotty-ass comment away from receiving my 20 years of pent up rage

14.

Ear - Mom: I hope you're eating well since you moved out Me: @shitheadsteve WDRB I've had over 40 pizzas in the last 30 days

15.

Dog breed - me: i have to start eating healthier me feeling even the slightest amount of stress:

16.

Hairstyle - Name a character that went thru more pain than her. I'll wait r/teenagers Posted by + JOIN 1 9 3 Some girl fucking cried because she got assigned as my partner on a school project Social

17.

Product - Me as a child Me now Reading books everynight before sleeping and learning new vocabulary Reading memes before sleeping and lõosing brain cells

18.

Product - Making bad choices ME The Lord

19.

Photograph - Me making the best out of a situation I created.

20.

Text - sluttypuffin @sluttypuffin Yeah, I'm living the DREAM: Dead inside Reconsidering my career E ating everything A complete mess Mentally unstable

21.

Text - People: You can talk to me. I'l listen. Me: *explains how I feel* People: You shouldn't feel that way. Me: Thanks. That really helped me

22.

Text - Have you ever been too nice and ended up in a situation that could've been avoided if you just would've been an asshole??

23.

Organism - when u wanna hang out with people but ur perpetual self doubt makes u feel like you're not really part of the group and they just tolerate u

24.

Text - #OTAPshow @TheRealSchitty Card declined on Ramen noodles. I was buying one bag. Cashier said "man just take it" EL FOOSAY @SheHatesJacoby What's the brokest y'all have been?

25.

Cheek - when u start dwelling on something that happened 5 years ago and u still salty about it A Let Go A Let Go

26.

Cheek - im an overly emotional unemotional clingy but distant private person who likes to over share at any moment and im tryna figure how tht works

27.

Human - When your friends ask you why you act cool under crippling depression 2G I've been doing this for 20 years, I'm a pro

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3r9C7bc

Post a Comment

0 Comments