33 Stupid Memes & Tweets For An Easy Distraction

There's something really annoying about a smug, overly-pretentious meme that you need to do a ton of research about just to understand. Today we're rejecting the meme elitism (if there is such a thing) in favor of some basic, easy, and delightfully dumb content. Your brain works hard enough as it is! Relax and enjoy some mindless entertainment.

1.

Glasses - me: no one hangs out with me someone: let's hang out me:

2.

Finger - SLEEP UNTIL From the Makers of VICKS NyQuil 2021 YearQuil TM HYBERNATE Sleep through the entire year +1Y End 2020 Fast 2 LiquiCaps" @THEFITPHARMACIST *CAUTION: 2021 COULO BE WORSE TAKE AT YOUR OWN HISK adam the creator

3.

Text - Momarazzi. @Mirimade Me: My beautiful daughter, I would cross oceans and move mountains for you. I would fly into the darkness if I knew it would make you happy. Daughter: Can I have a Dorito? Me: I'm sorry but these are, unfortunately, my Doritos.

4.

Bone

5.

Text - Bic Lighter Still Hoping to Find Forever Home BY JAMES KNAPP CAMDEN, N.J. – A green Bic lighter still hasn't given up hope that it will one day no longer be absentmindedly pocketed by stoners and...

6.

Nose - 6 yr old me watching Formula One: When I grow up I wanna become the greatest racist in the world Mom: Dad: The WHAT

7.

Hair - THINGS THAT WERE THINGS THAT ARE AND SOME THINGS THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF ELROND HAD KICKED ISILDUR'S ASS

8.

Hair - ME ME DRINKING AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF VODKA BY MYSELF

9.

Text - dirt prince @pant_leg when having difficult conversations over text i believe in a method called "the sandwich approach" it's where you send one meme, then six emotionally vulnerable texts, then another meme and an "Imao" as a garnish

10.

Spider-man - ME CHECKING THE FRIDGE FOR FOOD THERE'S NOTHING IN THERE I WANT МЕ CHECKING AGAIN 30 SECONDS LATER

11.

Soldier - remember Movies: by rich people, for poor people Opera: by rich people, for rich people Theater: by poor people, for rich people Memes: by poor people, for poor people Memes are the gateway to the liberation of the masses The revolution has begun

12.

Organism - On a scale of cats, how do you feel today? 3 5. 6. 8 96. 4,

13.

People - Baphomet..The Early Years He had to overcome shyness to become the symbol of the Mysteries

14.

Text - gabriela @xgabyv I'm in Spain rn. the S silent tho <>

15.

Organism - SOMETIMES, I JUST FEEL LIKE A TYRANNOSAURUS WRECK

16.

Line - Thoughts? Chops.E @_jamoj_ First pic is step one. 2nd pic is if you still hungry. End of discussion.

17.

Snout - 真r福呼 CHIT48 m-muscle-chan Y'know I reblogged this a bit ago and was saved from financial probation and getting kicked out of school because of it, just mere months from graduation. Got a call from the financial aid advisor telling me that they made a mistake with filing my account (or some other sort of clerical error) and said that. basically, they owe me money. Welp. winjennster Last time I reblogged the money cat, I won two $100 gift cards at work. kifurai I reblogged this a while ago

18.

Dog - me smack smack o ur ass

19.

Finger - MY FRESHLY CLEANED HOUSE MY KID DADASS BA

20.

Fictional character - The "I Won't Kill You, but your Hospital Bills Will" Gang runny.co

21.

Text - Human - Perhaps Judas's biggest crime was never understanding personal space

22.

Product - Diaper looks full.

23.

Human - when you get no attention: Text back faster bitch I'm tryna love you

24.

Finger - Is your diet going well? Me: YES YESTERDAY I ATE A WHOLE PIZZA

25.

Fiction - Skeletons who want to be friends with me Me, surprised, but excited to be friends with skeletons 222

26.

Mouth - New York Post O @nypost · 18h NEW YORK POST Brad Pitt's girlfriend reportedly is married but has 'open' relationship trib.al/aikG1bk 306 27928 837 Doctor Manhattan Joker Batman @antitractionist Replying to @nypost Look, when you enter into an open relationship, you run the risk of Brad Pitt showing up 12:22 PM · 8/30/20 · Twitter Web App

27.

Body of water - WeRateDogs @dog rates We only rate dogs. This is clearly Jesus. Please send in dogs. It really isn't complicated. Thank yo.. 13/10 9:00 PM Aug 8, 2019 Twitter for iPhone

28.

Text - Heinz Baked Jeans @Merman_Melville I love standing six feet apart in line at the grocery store actually. Let's do this forever

29.

Text - OBITUARIES Holly Blair Holly Blair exploded into glitter and bats on Aug. 17, 2020. She is survived by four spoiled cats, two stinky dogs, three bad birds, a turtle and an utterly useless frog named Fred, as well as three children and a husband of little to no importance. Her remains will be interred under a tree with the ridiculous multitude of animals she rescued, both wild and domestic. Her future plans include drinking beer with Terry Pratchett and flying across the moon on her broom-

30.

Eyewear - When you realize you're still crazy without drugs or alcohol

31.

Property - what normal what fathers see people see THE HOME DEPOF HOME

32.

Human - Why Shrek is one of the most diverse movie series of all time BODY POSITIVE GAYS POISON APPL TRANS LATINOS RACIAL COMENTARY INTERACIAL MARRAIGE COMMENATRY ON PRIVLEGE MILFS

33.

Liquid - Parent: Please try not to get any water outside the tub. Kid: @HowToBeADad

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3rBPFfE

Post a Comment

0 Comments