42 Crafty Memes & Tweets For Creative Souls

A meme is sort of like handmade knitwear—the original pattern was probably found online somewhere, but everyone puts their own little spin on the design to create something new. There's an endless supply of memes from forgotten origins about literally any given niche topic there is, including arts and crafts! If you're a creative type who loves a good quip, these memes seamlessly find the humor in craft life. 

1.

Embroidery - HOME SWEET HOME 15 THIS KNITTING?

2.

Text - Gracie Hoos @cottoncandaddy [shoving glitter glue and felt pens back into my bag, visibly upset] ok look all I'm saying is maybe you guys shouldn't have called it a 'craft brewery' because people are gonna get the wrong idea and lemme tell you Karen this has been a big let down >

3.

Wood - oh look my craft supplies are here

4.

Text - Christine @crlockha T often think about the time my ex thought I was cheating on him with a craft store I'm going to Michael's with elain i am not at all trying to make you feel guilty, but i will say i wish we hung out more we used to see eachother almost everyday and now that we are dating it's literally once a week have fun with micheal i don't know who he is but i'm sure he's a good guy. i hope in the foreseeable future you'll want to come to my place on a tuesday Michaels AMIS CRAFS

5.

Ear - WHEN YOU ACCDENTALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMETHING YOU'RE MAKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU ARE TRYING TO RATIONALIZE KEEPING IT FOR YOURSELF.

6.

Product - being an artist requires only two things: Get t coup FREE art supplies & pain

7.

Ear - When you go to Hobby Lobby for one foam pumpkin and all of the sudden you black out and wake up to a cashier telling you your total is $413.07 BOUTI QUE

8.

Hair - CURRENT WIP NEW PATTERN YOU JUST SAW ON PINTEREST

9.

Finger - My thread knotting up for the hundredth fucking time Me

10.

Text - Mary @AnniemuMary You can't scare a woman who's sewn sequins on with a sewing machine. 11:23 AM · 12/20/20 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Dog breed - "YOUR CRAFT SUPPLIES ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED'

12.

Human - buying one cross stitch pattern at a time and finishing it completely before starting another one buying seven consecutively and never finishing any of them imgflip.com

13.

Motor vehicle - LEFT EXT 12 craft save store money sale ME

14.

Label - ... Mallory Brewer @malwaaare Sir, this is a sewing kit. Brent Terhune @BrentTerhune · 2d Worst cookies ever. There is no debate. ROYAL DANSK ROYAL DANSK Danish Butter Cookies Danish Batter Cookies DAN ROYAL DANSK') kie ROYAL DANSK ROYAL DANSK Danish Butter Cookies Danish Butter Cookies Danish tter Cookies in lng NET WT 12OZ (40 ROYAL DAN ------v Cookies 11:44 AM · 12/20/20 · Twitter for iPhone NET WT

15.

Sleeve - Michaels Hi, there. Is there a project you're working on? Michaels I know more than you. All right.

16.

Text - Sooz @CruisinSoozan I could never be in the mob. The only gun I like is a glue gun. Is there a crafting mafia? Maybe l'll start one. *blows glitter in your eye* Never go against the family. 10:26 AM 9/26/19 · Twitter for iPhone

17.

Human - Me explaining some ridiculous Cashier at craft I found on Dollar Tree Pinterest

18.

Cheek - Myrna Tellingheusen @PearlsFromMyrna The outburst I had at JoAnn's Fabrics is not reflective of who I am.

19.

Human - How it feels trying to work with a 9mm hook after working with a 2mm hook for a while. www.crochetverse.com

20.

Organism - How I spent my day: @insta_raccoon_gram

21.

Product - PULL YARN FROM THE CENTER THEY SAID... ITLL MAKE IT EASIER THEY SAID... 000

22.

Product - I LOVE EATING PROJECTS THE MOMENT I AM UNATTENDED. HORIZON I love to keep stitching even when the thre ad bre aks. I thought you wanted me to stitch your project to itself. My bad.

23.

People - When you have counted your stitches out 6 times and come up with a different number each time.... HUG?

24.

Product - Dan Sheehan @ltsDanSheehan Losing my mind because i ordered what I thought was a very affordable wool sweater (like Chris Evans in Knives Out obviously) from a Norwegian website and what I got was the raw materials necessary to create said sweater myself col ha norske merinosau maskin pa ulprogram Br vaskemiddel kan vaskes for hànd el Le eine pregner seg godt blde bving og targing erina Lebrasa 3 tràds s0o nse: 11 Pste Strietaathet for tr med pinne r 3.5: 20m o/10cm a 3 tråds Lebra

25.

Sleeve - Counting rows on a project with dark yarn: @crafting.memes

26.

Serveware - Breezy @SeabreezeFox Don't keep your sewing clips next to your coffee aa ESE 12:21 AM · 12/17/20 · Twitter for Android

27.

Human body - G how long to cut embroidery floss Pick the color of floss you are starting with and cut a length about 18 inches long. Me with my 60" thread:

28.

Collar - YOU STATED THAT YOU WOULDNTSTART A NEW PROJECT UNTIL THE 1ST ONE WAS DONE. măury THE TEST DETERMINED THAT THAT WAS A LIE! imgflip.com

29.

Text - BEDROOM KITCHEN BATH CRAFT ROOM

30.

Organism - ITRIED TO CLEAN MY CRAFT ROOM BUT I GOT DISTRACTED BY ALL THE COOL STUFFI FOUND www.CraftStorageideas.com

31.

People - SOMEONE: You okay? ME, having burnt myself for the twelfth time with the glue gun: @crafting.memes [IN SQUEAKY VOICE] I'm fine.

32.

Whiskers - WHEN YOU'RE LIKE 90% DONE WITH A PROJECT BUT YOUR DAMN THREAD KEEPS ON GETTING TANGLED

33.

Sleeve - ALWAYS. CHECK YOUR GAUGE!

34.

Circle - EmbRoiDeRy iS FOR Old LaDIEs

35.

Text - Never let anyone treat you like regular glue. You're glitter glue.

36.

Wood - FIND SOMEONE THAT LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU LOOK AT NEW CRAFT SUPPLIES

37.

Human - What do I want for Christmas?Oh, I dunno...

38.

Product - WELL, NOW THAT THATS DONE. I'M GOING TO TAKE A NAP.

39.

Drink - AIEOU | asdfghjkl @hoshidotnashi my Lemon Tea Less Sugar drink almost identical to my paint water cup LMAO /been 2 hour already; surprise me i have not accidentally drink the others kekekkekekek 6:16 AM · 12/17/20 · Twitter Web App

40.

Text - IT'S NOT HOARDING IF IT'S YARN imgflip.com

41.

Hairstyle - Hey girl, That thing you made... with wire and glass and feathers and stuff... I have no clue what it's supposed to be... but that's what makes it REAL art.

42.

Text - Amanda Jackson @amandatigerfish My 92 yo Mum died in May this year. I've just finished the last few rows of the hat that she'd been knitting for me. It feels like I've got one last Christmas present from her...

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2LdJVb9

Post a Comment

0 Comments