35 Random Memes For The Humor-Deprived

If real life has got you down and you're seeking an escape, look no further. This carefully curated batch of memes is here to save the day. It's jam-packed with humorous memes, relatable tweets, and as a bonus? A crap ton of laughing Leonardo DiCaprio memes.What more could a bored person want? 

1.

Pumpkin - FRIEND: SUMMER'S ENDING TOO QUICKLY! ME:

2.

Hair - "I hope this email finds you well" Me, finding this email:

3.

Stuffed toy - Brain: joke happened like 30mins ago its not funny anymore Me: @pokestudio

4.

Photo caption - People born in the 90's 30 HERE IT COMES!

5.

Cat - Street Cats House Cats I will fight a pack I drank some milk and threw up on of raccoons to defend my honor your bed

6.

Diagram - vampires EMERGES AT NIGHT IMMORTAL Santa Claus zombies cockroaches INVADES HOMES

7.

Photo caption - tapping someone on their left shoulder but being on the right:

8.

Text - jorge ivan @Lowlifee friendships that be like "you paid for that so l'll buy these" are the best.can't fw people who be on that "nahh u owe me $4.37"

9.

Text - Shania Twain @Gutter_Spice "After this is all over" was a fun sentence to say back in April

10.

Hand - MAL BLACK Bp Lee LEX APE eating a banana 9 years old me My forehead Chiquita

11.

Squirrel - Me thinking "hmm... now I need something sweet" after I just ate

12.

Photo caption - *family size bag of Doritos exist* me: BERED 111 you know, i'm something of a family myself

13.

Design - Me trying to fix people the best way I know how @freetomeme @freetomeme MEMES

14.

Cartoon - "I need new people in my life" Still me: www New people New people New people

15.

Photo caption - Me watching my younger sibling get in trouble for something I did

16.

Cartoon - My mom making me come say hi to somebody I "knew" as a baby MEMES

17.

Photo caption - desire to read desire to listen to music desire to write inability to get off your phone

18.

Fun - An Ad For What| Am Thinking About Ме Thinking F**K

19.

Photo caption - Someone asked me to name two structures that hold water. I was like well damn.

20.

Text - Me: I'm afraid of the song 'I want it that way' Therapist: Tell me why. Me:

21.

Product - I pray this a ironing board and not a giant roach staring at me

22.

Text - My kid: "Can we go to the park?" Me: "Tomorrow, ok?" My kid as soon as I open my eyes: I summon you to fulfill your oath.

23.

Photo caption - Time traveler: Hi, I come from the future. Me: Wow, is updog still around? Time traveler: What's updog? Me:

24.

Food - Flanos Flanos flanos Flanos

25.

Cat - vldEo gAmEs CAUSE viOLENce me restarting the game because a dialog option made a character sad reddit

26.

Cartoon - mike wahousekey Send a Chat

27.

Text - When your friend stole your glasses

28.

Facial expression - History teachers in 30 years describing 2020

29.

Face - April September 31

30.

Text - Me : Dad,am i adopted ? Dad : No,why the fuck would i pick you ? Dad and mom :

31.

Technology - SOME- BODY

32.

Food - Do you like bean burritos? O ROsarita VEGETARIAN Refried Beans - Frijoles Refritos FIBER 120

33.

Text - the umbrella academy without context luther vanya diego hazel cha-cha allison klaus

34.

Photo caption - waiting for my husband to see the meme I texted him from across the room @LIFEANDTIMESOFMOM

35.

Denim - some americans worry vaccines will have microchips to track them their phones: Oprottycooltin

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3rwaOb6

Post a Comment

0 Comments