44 Memes Ranging From Relatable To Ridiculous

We hope you had a leisurely long weekend despite all the stress that comes with living through a global pandemic. The holiday is over and now it's time to employ those little coping mechanisms that help us tolerate this living hell. For us that means lots and lots of memes. We've got a decent batch here to jumpstart the week with some light chuckles.  

1.

Finger - I've got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that i'm stressing about for absolutely no reason

2.

Body of water - And now it's that sad time of year when Mariah Carey must return to the ocean, only to re-emerge next Christmas.

3.

Head - Our grandkids are gonna kiss one day What? Nothing.

4.

Sleeve - School district says no pajamas for online classes School district says no pajamas for online classes satin angel @yikeseth_ Lmfaoooooo what yal gon do? Send em home? :

5.

Bottle - When I tell someone l'm on my way

6.

Dog breed - When you realise that no help is coming, you're an adult, and have to motivate yourself to move forward.

7.

Text - Ms. King asked her students to use the word, "single," in a sentence... Ms.King is Single, That Heans She does not have a Man.

8.

Tower block - me Things you don't joke about

9.

People - My head this morning was like

10.

Text - not ur boo @pinkcoochi what's hard about dating you? DB @DB2Trendy_ even tho ur dating me i still won't believe that u actually like me

11.

Finger - do you want to do this Read 8:35 PM i can't even verbally explain how much i don't want to do that

12.

Product - I Can't Believe My Invention Didn't Win The Science Fair descalcticaciĆ³n en les Huesos UES (UES

13.

Blue - I told my husky not to beg so she got creative with watching me eat.

14.

Text - generalgrievousdatingsim working in customer service is like being an npc in the world's most boring video game generalgrievousdatingsim you have set dialogue and actions that you repeat to every person who approaches you. whenever you're alone you just stand there waiting for someone to interact with you. sometimes random people you've never met will just walk up and start attacking you for no reason. Source: generalgrievousdatingsim

15.

Brown - Kovie Biakolo @koviebiakolo I understand this cow more and more every day. 1:26 PM 30 Oct 18

16.

Dog breed - Therapeutic dogs waiting with great anticipation to see their respective children

17.

Nose - ma @mirrorpicmami Girl at my job put her two weeks in last week, and hasn't given a single fuck since. Order Corned Des WIDED

18.

Product - a full breakdown sadpeoplememes someone speaking to me in a slightly different tone

19.

Hair - I don't want to go to school today. It's ok Ani, you can stay home. Hundreds Board Today kids, we learn about the high ground.

20.

Product - PULLING FROM THE SIDES IS OUT @nathanielknows 2020 vibe Horny Suicidal My mood

21.

Nature - IT'S NOT A HANGOVER IT'S THE WINE FLU

22.

Text - "Are you seeing anyone? " Like a hallucination, a therapist, or a guy?

23.

Text - ThreeTimeDaddy @threetimedaddy One of the proudest moments of my marriage was when my wife asked me to get her the thingy from the other room and I went and got the exact thing she wanted 12:02 PM · 3/5/20 · Twitter for iPhone

24.

Vertebrate - Flat tire in Alaska

25.

Arm - The world Hand sanitizer and toilet paper @jesuscommajamal Soap

26.

Head - What scares you the most? "Werewolves!" Paul What scares you the most? "Sharks" Nina What scares you the most? "I he unstoppable marching of tume that is slowly guiding us all towards an inevitable death." Dylan What scares you the most? E P. D. N. -Dylan Catherine Pr Ca Fa e Your Brain erday at 11:11 AM 9

27.

Wood - Dads who really mean No Kids asking to do something for the 100th time PASTE We'll see ELEX PASTE

28.

Parallel - SparkNotes @SparkNotes A mortal in Greek mythology immediately after boasting that they're better at something than one of the gods EMERGENCY EXIT (chuckles) I'm in danger.

29.

Blue - People love you Me Me Me "No they don't".

30.

Eyewear - When your homie bummed out but you dont know how to properly console them Ccomlyaneater Can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time?

31.

Sleeve - When you use the side door at work so nobody notices you coming in 30 minutes late I pulled a little sneaky on ya

32.

Text - no notes but it keeps getting faster 777 Anxiety

33.

Finger - Kid who Deserves Punishment Teacher Is this the whole class?

34.

Sleeve - FINALLY clothing for those of us with cold arms and hot tits $ 29.90

35.

Dog breed - "I present to you, the husky corgi mix, Sneep"

36.

Finger - IF YOU DON'T EAT, YOU DON'T POOP Opening Mon Tue-Thur Fri-Sal IF YOU DON'T POOP, YOU DON'T NEED TOILET PAPER imgflip.com

37.

Lip - Model, 25, goes blind after getting her eyeballs tattooed black do you are have stupid

38.

Text - If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine you probably should've been seeing a Doctor long before COVID-19

39.

Brown - 50 It's over, Christopher Robin. I have the high ground.

40.

Text - D Dad > iMessage Today 7:58 AM Hey James, l'm hungry. Do you want to go out to eat? Hi hungry l'm your son Read 7:59 AM Hi adopted l'm not your dad COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE

41.

Leisure - BABYLONBEE.COM Historians: Women Invented Grilling To Trick Men Into Cooking We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled.

42.

Green - IFA CANTALOUPE IS TOSSED INTO A LAKE DOES IT BECOME A WATERMELON? imgflip.com

43.

Cartoon - freshman I don't get it, feel like I wanna die. Is there something wrong with me? Seniors No thats hoW your suppose to feel

44.

Hair - When you raise your hand to answer the teachers question and then somebody shouts it out mematie inA

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2KYlKxB

Post a Comment

0 Comments