44 Memes For Anyone Who Needs 'Em

Congratulations! You've officially survived a whole day of existence. Instead of cowering in a corner and crying, maybe you should do something a little more positive with your time? You know, like scroll through some dopamine-producing memes. It might feel like wasting time, but we're supportive of most activities that make you feel good.

1.

Text - WOODROW PEEL @WoodyLuvsCoffee ANTIC CITY I want to thank romaine lettuce for taking a break from trying to kill us during this time of intense fuckery.

2.

Media - When you go back to your old minecraft world and see all the shitty builds What idiot designed this thing You did sir made with mematic Fair enough

3.

Text - When it's 3am but you you bought too many games form the Steam summer sale I don't need sleep, I need cells!

4.

Text - angeldictator Not elegant enough to be a vampire. not jock enough to be a werewolf... thatsprettysicknasty goblin it is Source: angeldictator 144,054 notes L

5.

Text - "Holy fuck, I need to clean this house" *pours giant glass of wine and sits down for the night*

6.

Text - soulpxnk you darn kids with your falling boys and your panicked discos and your romantic chemicals anathemarmotqueen and your imaginary dragons unexpectedbaggins and your cold monkeys absolutetrashh and your unreasonable amount of pilots admiredmgc and your unnecessarily short summers

7.

Fictional character - @macatron Jeff Bezos as soon as he hears they got looters on the way to Amazon

8.

Sky - cold butter You can't defeat me. my toast I know, but he can. microwaving the knife

9.

Crocodilia - Player: I want to make a Lizardfolk Artíficer with the Noble background. Dm: That seems... Specific... How do you picture them? Posted in r/dndmemes reddit

10.

Text - PETER i am so tired of peeing. i drink the water, which i apparently need to live or something, then i have to go put the water somewhere else five minutes later. i drink the water, i go to a place to un-drink the water, i wash my hands, i leave, then i have to drink more water. guess where that water ends up? not in me! i give the water to my body and like a child it tosses it out and demands more. all hours of the day all hours of the night no matter what i am doing my life is interrupt

11.

Text - girls bathroom: omg do you think jack likes me boys bathroom:

12.

Text - When elderly people come in and tip you like it's 1972

13.

Text - decent pigeon @decentbirthday [first day in hell] hostess: welcome to hell. please take a seat waiter: *pouring wine* your steak will be out shortly, sir me: wow this isn't so bad group of waiters approaching in distance: happpppy bir-

14.

Cartoon - DM: okay you passed so you are only taking 22 damage. The player who failed:

15.

Text - When the teacher says the test will take a hour but you finish it in 3 seconds and bring the class average down by 15% They said it could not be done

16.

Text - Interviewer: What would you consider one of your strengths? Me: I perform under pressure Interviewer: Can you give me an example? Me: *deep breath* Mm ba ba de, Um bum ba de, Um bu bu bum da de PRESSURE, pushing down on me

17.

Cartoon - Lea @delsinsfire 1h DM: The cave is very dar- 4/5 party member, screeching simultaneously: I HAVE DARK VISION! That One Human Of The Party: GUESS M BUND 々

18.

Grass - ME : OMG , I REALLY LIKE THIS CHARACTER I HOPE HE SURVIVES UNTIL THE END THE CHARACTER:

19.

Fictional character - The DM realizing how unbalanced the encounter is 1 player left with 5 hp

20.

Nose - Olive Garden waiter: Sir, you've already had 5 baskets of breadsticks Me: We're done when I say we're done

21.

Text - drkkn me, drinking juice at 1pm: breakfast me, eating a bag of chips at 4pm: lunch me, eating a flour tortilla with nothing on it at 10pm: dinner sapphicaspiewitch me, cooking a three course meal at 2am: bedtime snack

22.

Photo caption - When you take the noble background and the party wants to spend the night in the woods I'm sorry, is this some sort of peasant joke that I'm too rich to understand?

23.

Text - time management when you have ADHD: Okay, shouldn't take long. Between an hour and, um, 11 months.

24.

Text - Me: *moving my foot under the blanket* My cat: Finallyaworthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary

25.

Text - Let me in! Why? So I can save you. From what? From what l'm going to do to you if you don't let me in.

26.

Text - Things Things I Like I'm To Do Good At Things That Make Money

27.

Stained glass - - We have an excellent work environment The work environment:

28.

Jaw - "your alarm is set for 2 hours and 17 minutes from now"

29.

Adaptation - Seriously, this is me when I get around people I don't know

30.

Hair - Queue: *is pronounced "Q"* Ueue: GAM ENRONES SHAMPPOSTING Then why are we here?

31.

Sport venue - Rahzell @WannaBeReeceJr Soap when you drop it in the shower

32.

Horse - When you see someone you can't stand and they're over there just existing and shit. @humor_me-pink

33.

Turban - Me checking electric bill: Please don't be high Electric bill: ING

34.

Text - My laundry watching me walk past it yet another day without folding it @MasiPopal $20 SON

35.

Face - Throat: *hurts when swallow* Me: *swallows* Me: ouch My brain: do it again

36.

Dog - when someone says "have fun at work"

37.

Text - Me: *stands up really fast* My entire body: PUSH CLOCK PUSH HOLD mph-km/h 合 BRAKE

38.

Brick - Me explaining to my parents that you cannot pause an online game

39.

Soldier - When you stop the microwave at 0:01 Bomb has been defused.

40.

Font - When I do something really awkward in public: me two minutes later me 3 days later me me Trying to sleep 4 years later

41.

Product - Me: I don't like drama Friend: You are not gonna believe this Мe:

42.

Social group - How teachers want you to leave class during a fire

43.

Cartoon - When everything in my life has been going smoothly for 3 days

44.

Oscilloscope - When you don't feel your phone in your pocket

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/34Mo5T4

Post a Comment

0 Comments