50 Memes For A Less Crappy Day

Scrolling through memes may be considered by some to be a frivolous pastime, but we're of the mind that frivolity has never been a crime. Memes are actually an insanely easy (and cheap) way to pepper your monotonous life with a little pleasure. And we've got fifty of 'em right here for you.

1.

Face - Reality of your Expectations of your yearbook photo yearbook photo @tomhollandtbh

2.

Text - When it's finally 11:59 pm December 31, 2020 but then you see "Tutorial Complete" appearing in the sky @superheroaxis

3.

Face - When you say "my life is a joke" but jokes have meaning

4.

Fictional character - Ae Ps Pr Ai Adobe After Adobe Adobe Adobe Adobe Effects VALORANT Photoshop Premiere Pro Illustrator THE TRICKSTER THE

5.

Animated cartoon - My cat: *runs away* My cat coming home a week later:

6.

Text - Hana @Hana_Istvar this one aged like fine wine Constantine @Med_LARPer · 10/19/19 This is what I imagine the 2020s will be like Uber Eats <>

7.

Human - People at the beginning of the quarantine learning how to make banana bread on People 12 weeks later ready to abolish the police youtube BAZAART

8.

Facial expression - America LAlso America If you forgot, then it wasn'timportant. I think I forgot something. Coronavirus America Yeah, you're right.

9.

Text - me tryna respond to "yeahh", & "LMAO"

10.

Photo caption - WAI 30 The new The new YouTube ΥοUTube intern intern od fresh Pa d fresh Pa YouTube trying to make the 2020 Rewind

11.

Facial expression - when someone makes a joke about something you're secretly insecure about (LAUGHING)

12.

Cartoon - When you start caring so you gotta remind yourself to be cold and distant so you don't get hurt

13.

Arm - HOW TO SLOW DOWN TIME: STEP 1

14.

Batman - You aren't freaking out. Why are you so calm during this pandemic? That's my secret. I'm always anxious.

15.

Tundra - life's difficulties your efforts, blossoming still

16.

Text - Weather: -20 degrees, -200 degree windchill, 5 feet of snow on the ground, yetis abducting people foolish enough to be outside. That one guy:

17.

Product - Me when my family is talking about video games and asks for my opinion scrollablememes RECYCL

18.

Text - when you at ya birthday dinner and a bunch of the restaurant's employees start walking towards your table

19.

Clothing - how teen celebs dressed when i was growing up vs how they dress now Us HOPINTUITION Thou Sijali spend MUCH ove ON COM AMAL cE HOPINTU .COM SHOFINT ON SPOKEO

20.

Text - 4 out of 5 people get money in their birthday cards. Happy birthday, #5. Why must yoOu hurt me in this way

21.

Cartoon - A girl who will manipulate and abuse me Me

22.

Organism - When my friend wants to start watching all of the MCU movies @comic_facts_marvel_dc You might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena.

23.

Cartoon - Me after a long day of pretending I'm not dead inside. AA

24.

Text - People to tilt their controllers to drive curves better People who press the button harder to fight better People who say ow when they get hit in a game

25.

Face - reem @lovesonas me trying to get over a crush that formed from a small interaction The Weeknd O @theweeknd · 2d the clown won't come off 5:23 pm · 02/11/2019 · Twitter for iPhone

26.

Text - when u dont really know what ur feeling but there's alot of it there LIVEASCENTCLTCOM

27.

Eyewear - when you think it's gonna be a shitty day and you were right

28.

Balloon - When you dont get the same energy back that you give NO RITH

29.

Product - @zahraloum how everyday feels AYPO TUESDAY MONDAY WEDNESDAY SUNDAY SATURDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY > adam.the.crea

30.

Face - How does the the human brain ignore the second "the"

31.

Human - My bank: Why would you spend $1000 on cat treats? Me: BUTTER NUT IS A MASTER OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MANIPULATION. XO

32.

Photo caption - Me: I looked at my butthole in the mirror Priest: once again kind of weird but not a sin @heckoffsupreme

33.

Cartoon - I'M TASTY AND NUTRITIOUS! I'M POISONOUS, CAREFUL NOW! I UNRAVEL THE VERY FABRIC OF REALITY! GonT

34.

Text - Japan: *bombs a few American boats* America: *totally anihilates two Japanese cities in response* Japan:

35.

Cat - GOTTA HAVЕ HIGH HIGH HOPES IN THE KITCHEN. DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT HAVE THE CHICKEN Facebook.com/nervousprovolone

36.

Cartoon - How to calmly assure the parents of the kid you've been babysitting that you totally get it if they don't want to pay you for the evening wiki How

37.

Text - Imagine getting mugged to only get a police egg to tell you to piss off then roll away singing highway to hell. The future is now. METRO NEWS Police robot told woman to go away after she tried to report crime – then sang a song POLICE POLICE II

38.

Cartoon - The song in the car: *about to hit the sick beat drop* The map directions: CD @scroftablememes

39.

Text - Police: do not text and drive! Police driving 75mph down the street: SH

40.

Text - Him: I try to talk to her and she just mumbles and throws gang signs at me Her: *signals* I'm deaf

41.

Vehicle door - Balrog Gandalf the Grey "Ahh call an ambulance!" Balrog Gandalf the White "But not for me"

42.

Airplane - Dolphins have returned to Italy! Meanwhile in Egypt : SAILL ANTrnen

43.

Text - shen the bird @Shen_the_Bird me: wow is that a mocking bird mocking bird: "WoW iS tHaT a MoCklnG blrD" fuck you 8:50 AM · 7/15/18 · Twitter for Android

44.

Product - A happier day @AHappierDay Quarantine, day 14. Me and my boyfriend spent the whole day setting up an art gallery for our gerbil. REASE BONT bew 2:50 AM - Apr 6, 2020 · lawful funny tweeter

45.

Text - Tim Drake @timbers 30 Day Free Trial of Being Ok 20/12/2018, 20:46 48 Retweets 216 Likes Jason Todd O @jaybirddd · 20 December 2018 wheres the link 27 2 32 Jason Todd @jaybirddd 20 December 2018 wheres the fucking link 40

46.

Text - Aol.com @lukasbattle I was blackout last night and posted a video to my story of me following an animal down the street yelling "what are you? Ive never seen one like you?" and then I woke up this morning, watched it and the animal was just a black trash bag blowing across the sidewalk I'm speechless >

47.

Text - Satan @s8n *satan meeting the new arrivals* Satan : you seem innocent enough why are you here? New arrival : uwu p-p-papi satan l've been so bad e are you gonna punish me senpai :p *nuzzles* Satan : stay the fuck away from me

48.

Adaptation - climb the sky, kill the sun @argobagdr The only good thing in the world today is that I learned about "banana pose" which is just something seals do when they feel safe and content. Just happy seal things. >

49.

Face - when you pull up and yell "kobe" and the shot actually goes in part of him lives within me, doesn't

50.

Text - @coolauntV me: *kicking stirrups* go on now git gynecologist: stop that

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/38zwxpW

Post a Comment

0 Comments