60 Entertaining Memes & Internet Morsels

We've got a big ol' heap of funny stuff to satisfy those urgent meme cravings. Why worry about life's tribulations when you can mindlessly scroll through glorious internet treasures. It's always more fun to laugh

1.

Product - STOHINS REMOVALS MOIERS & PACKERS John Venn St Johns Removals BBC NEWS How does one man manage to look like Bill Clinton and the Queen simultaneously

2.

Eyewear - Remember kids the only difference between screwing around and sciénce is writing it down. HD HEART

3.

Eyewear - When someone is making plans you have no intention of going to, so you add "what time?" For decoration

4.

Text - TROPICAL STORM GASTON 11:00 AM EDT LAT: 25.2°N LON: 48.3°W 1110 MI ESE OF BERMUDA BERMUDA WINDS: 65 MPH PRESSURE: 997 mb MOVING: NNW at 17 MPH PUERTO RICO CABO VERDE No one storms like Gaston Makes clouds form like Gaston Disrupts meteorological norms like Gaston For there's no storm as windy or gusty "As you see I've got wind shear to spare" Even Pooh never saw one so blustery ("That's right!") And every last car will be thrown through the air! No one floods like Gaston Creates mud like

5.

Text - Atheist Republic O April 22 at 11:45am What's the cruelest thing that's ever been said to you? 4 45,420 people reached Like Comment Share and 98 others Most Relevant 22 Shares 301 Comments Devlin My mother told me I should carry a plant around to replace the oxygen I waste. D 191 Like Reply Message 5d + 29 Replies

6.

Chin - Dentist: When was the last time you flossed? Me: Bro, you were THERE.

7.

Vegetable - nooo!!! you can't just ignore my defense haha mouth go mechanism and ahhh eat me

8.

Human - Her: I'm exhaustedI was up till 4am with the baby Him: It's probably not good to keep a baby up that late shuiterstack hutterstook

9.

Organism - Everyone: Why are you still single? Мe: @chaos.reigns The male finishes his nap and checks whether any females have appeared.

10.

Text - Dad Level: 9000 @classicdadmoves Honeywell Set 19 28 Hold Run Heal On BEFORE TURNING HEAT ON: DO YOU? Have Socks ON rYE S NO OR LONG SLEEVE SHIRT: 4ES NO ANY UN DERNEAR IANTS: YES ORER COMBO NO SEE YOUR BREATH: NO YES NO HEAT GET NEEDED DRESSED

11.

Ear - The husband in the background of every KAREN video

12.

Human - Me: I really need to stop buying stupid things when I get paid Me when I get paid:

13.

Joint - no one: moms in disney-pixar movies:

14.

Nature - WALDO SEDINGE SEUDEN FISHER WALBO FEB 3 187/8 JULY 2 okaysizedbangtheory i always wanted to find you waldo but not like this not like this

15.

Head - Irecently switched all of the labels on my wife's spice rack. Has she realized what you've done? Not yet but the thyme is cumin.

16.

Human - Xx_SniperZzzxX Skullkid25 FifaFan21 Coolkid11 玩家

17.

Cheek - “Our world is worth fighting for." 2020 Is it, though?

18.

Human - my mom "gracias" the Japanese waiter in a Japanese restaurant

19.

Text - reverb.com O 3h • O But are they? THS MRCHIAE KLLS FÄSCISTS REVERB.COM Are Painted Guitars Tacky? An exploration of self-decorated guitars: from Wood... 15 47 Comments • 3 Shares 75 Like Comment Share Karl Ryan Erikson at first yes, but you have to wait for the paint to dry. INE VILLS Fasc

20.

Yellow - "911 what is your emergency" Dog: My owner has been gone for .02 seconds 911: Have you tried eating the couch? ADoggoNews IG: TheFunnyintrovert

21.

Text - Crowe Valentine August 31 at 9:33 PM · My socks aren't wet physically but emotionally I feel like my socks are wet O Like Comment Share

22.

Text - "get into groups f.." "for this group assignment.." "with the person next to you, or the people around you, please discuss.." VON

23.

Text - The Slightly Irreverent Jennife... v @MaglioJen Someone today asked me if I wanted to read Smash Mouth's "All Star" translated into Aramaic and then back to English. The answer to that question is always yes. Translation back to English: There was one who said unto me that the universe was going to cause me to tremble, That I am not the sharpest cutting implement in the storehouse. She had the appearance unto me as a stupid one, With her finger and her thumb In the frame of a Greek gamma

24.

Blue - YOU MATCHED WITH ON 13/05/2016 words cant even describe how beautiful you are 13 May 2016, 9:23 pm Ahh thank you but numbers can 3/10 Sent

25.

Product - Nobody: YouTube recommendations: hey can you guys watch my glass of milk for me please i have to go to the store 514K views 30K 788 Live chat Share Download

26.

Electronic device - Jeremy Yoder YN= @JBYoder Spotted something odd on my run through the park tonight and ... I guess I have good news and bad news | HOLODECK PROGRAM HOLODECK PROGRAM Y PA 8:43 PM · Jul 17, 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

27.

Colorfulness - The four horsemen of things that would be impossible to count: Stars in the sky Sand grains on a beach Tabs open on my moms phone Atoms in the buman body

28.

Sleeve - millenials: "I wish I was dead" there are too many people" "we need a new plague" coronavirus: REALNG Why are you running?

29.

Cheek - Jackie @omggjackiee WHAT DO PPL DO IN THE SHOWER FOR 45 min+???????????? PETER @OkigboHTX Concerts, meet and greets, cry, overthink, arguments. You name it.

30.

Food - IWOULDNT DO ANYTHING FOR AKLONDIKE BAR BUT I'D DO SOME PRETTY SHADY STUFF FOR THIS

31.

Whiskers - that wasn't very cash money of you

32.

Text - Dea Poirier @deapoirierbooks The beauty industry: For men: This can be used as a shampoo, body wash, face wash, lotion, mouth wash, tooth paste, engine degreaser, spackle, or sunscreen For women: We've specially formulated this moisturizer for your left elbow

33.

Footwear - It's that time of year! Dont forget to put tire chains on your crocs and flip them into 4x4! It can get slick out there!

34.

Style - If 2020 was a person

35.

Text - elv @_ElvishPresley_ judge: do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth me: no judge: [covers mic] what doI do

36.

Food - Her: babe I want sushi Me: bone apple the teeth

37.

Text - decent pigeon @decentbirthday This is why I hate group projects decentbirthday iMessage Hey, are you gonna finish your slides? The project is due in a couple hours @decentbirthday oecenithday Now he's refusing to talk to me on text, Snapchat, and DMs, which is funny because I know he wants my attention yet he's pretending he doesn't My bad for not doing them. My boyfriend was hanging out with this chick last night that I know has a crush on him, and we just got a puppy together and now l'

38.

Food - Domino's Pizza Ultra-pastry + Double Cheese + Double Cheese Cheese 8 Times АК47 @VivaKhalifa Bruh this pic just gave me lack toes in toddler ants

39.

Organism - RUSSIA IS NOT SO STRONG AFTER ALL GERMANY. THAT'S NOT RUSSIA, THATS POLAND YEAH? THEN WHERE'S RUSSIA THEN

40.

Text - maura quint O @behindyourback *at my funeral* Friend crying over my casket: look they're burying her in her favorite dress Me, still dead: it haaasss pockets <>

41.

Text - 11:38 1 CE Alena 18 Radford University O 9 miles away If you are interested, after we message for a bit, do not ask for my number, or my enemies will be alerted. Instead, head to your nearest bus stop. There will be a man reading a newspaper and wearing a grey hat. Ask him for a glass of milk. If he responds with “yes, it is a cloudy day," he is my associate, and will pass an envelope containing the date and time of our meeting. If he is not there, or does not respond to that, Run. SHARE

42.

Finger - I love al DAN

43.

Text - Me: *stands up too fast* My whole nerve system: Unable to connect to world. Ok

44.

Hair - ME NEW SIDE PROJECT ALL MY OTHER UNFINISHED PROJECTS

45.

Khaki - I'm a "one trip" person dioC byutv

46.

Organism - Which cat are you based on your birthday month? January February March April May June July August September October November December

47.

Vertebrate - When ur in the backseat desperately trying to be a part of the front seat conversation IG: Otank.sinatra

48.

Organism - You look sad, here is a smiling sheba

49.

Elbow - Me: (high making jello) Instructions: now chill in the fridge for 4 hours. Me:

50.

Nose - Perfect sequels don't exi-- O subcriber specal Dane 495K views 1 year ago piz subscribe 1:03 1 subs yas Dane 887K views ·1 year ago Dane thanks his 1st subscriber, his Grandma :) 0:59

51.

Text - Ste(ph)en @stephenjmolloy RIP *air horn sound* *second air horn sound* Me: "This isn't deodorant."

52.

Organism - How to get a girlfriend:

53.

Text - The Dad THE DAD @thedad Can't believe I didn't get an Oscar for my performance of "I guess we're gonna have to go without you, then!" when my kid wouldn't get his shoes on. Some were moved to tears by it.

54.

Snack - Really excited to give this whole “meal prep" thing a try. girl scouts caramel deLites. thin Crispy cookles topped with minte caramel, toasted coc IR and hage

55.

Nose - When you're downloading something and it gives you a time estimate 2 30 minutes seconds 200 6 hours years done. 5 seconds

56.

Organism - small talk bonding over shared interests getting into deep discussions about life while sleep- deprived at 3am sending each other memes with no introduction or context

57.

Skin - I present you: chonky cat CANKLES

58.

Hairstyle - IS YOUR CHILD TEXTING ABOUT THE NEW TOYOTA PRIUS? LOL - Lots of Legroom BRB - Backseat Reclines Bro OMFG - Outstanding Miles For Gallon TBH - The Best Hybrid WTF - Working The Fuel BDSM - Better Drive Safely Man!

59.

Nose - My reaction when I get killed by a Jedi in Battlefront 2 This is outrageous, it's unfair. My reaction when I am finally able to play as a Jedi This is where the fun begins My reaction when I then get instantly defeated I don't think the system works.

60.

Text - someone: "let's talk and get to know each other!!" me: "where should we start??" Serial killer facts Communism memes Past Wheel trauma jokes about my Cats suffering

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3nYF9Nf

Post a Comment

0 Comments