After-Christmas Posts For Those Awkward End-Of-Year Vibes

The week between Christmas and New Years is always a strange one; you're probably still reeling in the insanity of dealing with your stressful family and enjoying all your gifts. Regardless, try to enjoy the couple weeks where your boss is on vacation and won't notice you slacking off at work!

1.

Text - Benj @benjrainwrite Still haunted by my boss telling me to "rest up over the holiday" because she was going to "push the shit out of me" when I got back :/ 7:04 AM · 12/27/19 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Text - can't believe it's 2020 next week, time really flies when you work every fucking day

3.

Property - How it feels when you take down your tree and decorations...

4.

Text - A Andrea @lilgreenkc My son asked for a new xbox controller for Xmas. Didnt think about why he needed a new one... until he opened it up and got all excited because now his sister could play games with him. He didn't want the controller for himself, he wanted it so they could play together. 10:00 AM · 12/25/19 · Twitter for iPhone

5.

Text - 1st-26th Dec 27th Dec- 31st Dec Confused, Full of cheese, Festive. Unsure of the day of week.

6.

Face - Margo* @xdnyst Elsa Elsa at the beginning at the end of of the decade the decade 00:59 · 03/12/2019 · Twitter for Android

7.

@jalenlatre... · 6h my brothers asked for a nintendo switch look what my mama black ass did baelenlatrece Niniendo

8.

Text - Maryfairyboberry @MaryJustice86 Quit side eyeing my Santa hat. I once left my tree up till April. 6:37 AM · 12/27/19 · Twitter for iPhone

9.

Text - january rent watching all your christmas and new years eve plans

10.

Text - Mom On The Rocks @mom_ontherocks Does anyone need an incredibly awkward plus one for a New Year's party they don't want to go to? Guaranteed to make you have to leave the party within an hour by making everyone super uncomfortable. My price is snacks and alcohol. You're welcome. 1:45 PM · 12/27/19 · Twitter for iPhone

11.

Text - Mandy, More @adorkablymandy Listen, I know some of y'all enough to know what you got for Christmas so I've decided to help ya out a little bit... The most significant uses of coal are: -in electricity generation -steel production -cement manufacturing Good luck. 8:45 AM - 12/27/19 · Twitter for iPhone

12.

Tree - octopus/caveman @OctopusCaveman I got home from a week long trip and someone bought me cowboy Santa and left him in my living room

13.

Text - relationships.txt @redditships · 1d Bf (27m) of 6 years got me (25f) a ring box for Christmas and put a note in it that says "haha you thought" as a joke. I'm not laughing. buff.ly/2sjXbSG auvice ' 94% upvoted danxingdasies ' T hour ago • Tela Today at my boyfriends family Christmas we were doing gifts. I see a tiny box wrapped with my name on it from him so I unwrap it. I open and reveal its a ring box, I'm kinda confused but I obviously think it's the ring as we've been together so long

14.

Text - the drake gatsby/drizzly bear 8 @DrakeGatsby Gave all the homies gift certificates for "one longer than normal hug" this year 8:49 AM · 12/26/19 · Twitter for iPhone

15.

Adaptation - Mall employees when Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas you" finally stops playing Finally, inner peace.

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2Qypg0t

Post a Comment

0 Comments