An Assortment Of Humorous Memes For Bored Brains

"If you're bored, that means you're boring." This was something my mother used to say to me when I complained about the tedium of my childhood life. I thought that things might get better in the boredom department when I got older. Unfortunately, there was no predicting the monotonous hellscape that is 2020. If my mom's right, this year, we're all pretty damn boring. But at least we have memes. 

1.

Jacket - Jon Snow @caffrey05 2020/ 2021 15:36 · 19/12/20 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Eyebrow - In two days is Christmas Eve Me, who is mÄ—ntally stuck in April JAIT MASIRIMA

3.

Text - quarantine starts: everyone: yay less school gamers: This house is so full of people it makes me sick!

4.

Finger - Girl: makes eye contact with me My mind: madeewithmematiçand lifestyle

5.

Colorfulness - Girls: Why don't guys get our signs Their signs:

6.

Lip - Me Peter Pan was an angel that held kids hands on the way to heaven. That's why the kids of Neverland never grew up, they were dead. The McDonald's cashier who asked if I wanted fries ww

7.

Face - Gamers according to the main stream media What the gamers actually look like

8.

Human - this relationship would never get freaky cos if she pull his hair in bed he just gon make a lasagna on her ass

9.

Organism - Me at 11 trying to use the force after watching Star Wars u/dowdarsprime Me at 30 trying to use the force after watching The Mandalorian

10.

Finger - when someone directly expresses romantic interest in you but you don't date people with bad taste iStockphoto abateddreams

11.

Collar - Me about to become a father BRUCE WAYNE *the condom you trusted me and i failed you

12.

Product - When you email your professor at 2am and they respond within a minute INSR HIGA STATE

13.

Human - constantly distancing yourself from people while also wishing u could build stronger friendships Why do you do this?

14.

Human - Me waking up after 5 consecutive dreams in one night Is this the real life, or is this fantasy

15.

Text - Me, an intellectual, judging people for making the same mistake I recently learned to stop making

16.

Human - When a girl is playing hard to get she'll ignore you, but it just means she really likes you Woah... that means pretty much every girl really likes me

17.

Watercourse - When you let a drunk man name places Why Island Because Island

18.

Machine - me after failing the "you are not a robot" test on google: Sanna metabolize element 82, inefficient meatbags

19.

Face - you need a experience to get job you need a job to get experience

20.

Jacket - Protagonist: *needs character development* The author: EM Your parents are dead

21.

Personal protective equipment - My depression, anxiety, loneliness and trust issues We have you four to one Ðœy dog I like those odds

22.

Chin - Me: "You can't love me. I'm a total failure who doesn't deserve affection" My dog:

23.

Text - "There's always a light at the end of the tunnel" The light at the end of 2020:

24.

Animation - That smart kid who did all the work Me, who wrote "Thank you for vour attention"

25.

Text - YouTube Joined 50 years ago 31M subscribers SUBSCRIBE uLazyBruh4 Joined 50 years ago YouTube u/ LazyBruh64 Reality can bje whatever I want

26.

Natural environment - Me searching for a 3080: Youtubers: GEFURL. RTX IGAME 7:46 . 3080 with a flip up screen? Linus Tech Tips · 100K views · 1 hour ago

27.

Text - If you ever feel useless remember that there's a Cyberpunk themed Xbox that can't run Cyberpunk seocho XBOX ONEX XBOXONE K HOR KV-7 DIGITAL DIRECT :::::::::

28.

Finger - All teachers, 5 years ago: "OMG you're so creative and talented! I'm sure you'll be successful" Me, now: Cuess they ied uchen Syun g ONG youre sa cetn and tuleted In sun yol suest Meow ..

29.

Blue - i miss this feeling

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2KnJLhD

Post a Comment

0 Comments