40 Random Memes For Your Scrolling Pleasure

It's Christmas Eve, you know what that means? Jack shit! It's just another bleak day on Planet Earth. And one of the only ways to make things better is by scrolling through memes. Which we've got a lot of right here.

1.

Finger - Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover in history. Me:

2.

Organism - person: u should try to make more friends me:

3.

Font - When your job is calling you on your day off and you just watch the phone ring M.

4.

Automotive tire - How I suppress my emotions Squish Cat squashes the garbage down with his squasher-downer.

5.

Motor vehicle - I love these spoilers Squidward dies in Infinity War

6.

Animation - Trying to get to Goron City for the first time

7.

Organism - Me: Why do people think I'm mad all the time? Also me: Twistedpixels

8.

Animation - Me when someone is sleeping Others when I'm sleeping co

9.

Dog breed - NARRATOR: I didn't want to just be a 'good boy." Iwanted to be a great poy. The greatest boy that ever lived.

10.

Cartoon - Me kicking ice under the fridge

11.

Lip - me: sorry for being annoying them: you're not!! me: okay sorry them: u don't have to apologize!! me: okay.. sorry

12.

Blue - *breathes in* meep.

13.

Human - Me totally about to bother My cat who hates being bothered my cat

14.

Organism - Me: Do you have to poop? Toddler: No Me: Are you sure? Toddler: @oldkidsbooks

15.

Dog breed - Doggo: how can I help you? Customer: my modem won't work Doggo: have you tried throwing up and then eating the throw up?

16.

Organism - Pray for my sisters lil woofer, Poncho, ain't nothin wrong with him he just freaks out whenever he's near a banana.. i am uncomfortable

17.

Drink - [wine tasting] ME: mmmm firm robust flavor, complex, citrusy but delicate.. SOMMELIER: that is a Capri sun @rockymomax

18.

Human - When your alarm goes off and you have to go to work because you didn't die in your sleep Photo Medeval Ractions/Twter

19.

Text - Caroline SAMPSON @caroline4real Money aside, what do you need right now? Lo Candice Wenu ... @Candee_Leigh The money you just put aside

20.

Text - Me: moves a snail from the curb to the grass. The snail:

21.

Text - Daniel HowellO @danielhowell among us? if pretending to do tasks while everyone else does the work and hiding in vents to avoid social interaction makes me an 'imposter' then pass me the knife i'm sus There is 1 Impostor amon9 us

22.

Clothing - stormodin The next Me trying to put my change and receipt in my pocket person in line

23.

Human - Aragorn watching the Nazgûl trash the wrong hotel room: D/Yowley

24.

Blue - How lucky are you? Ðœe: LOTTO 02 08 15 16 36 SA NOVIS 3 $1.00 03 09 14 17 35 HEHES

25.

Text - telling a story sober vs telling a story high

26.

Face - Nobody: Me at 3am: where the fuck is my birth certificate Marcur Autism Jeurney

27.

Blue - Internet voting strikes again SCHOOL NAME CHANGE NOMINATIONS FOR ROBERT E. LEE ELEMENTARY • DREW BREES ELEMENTARY • BRUCE LEE ELEMENTARY JOHN CENA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL • ADOLF HITLER SCHOOL FOR FRIENDSHIP AN TOLERANCE • SCHOOLIE MCSCHOOLFACE FOX 7 6:14 80

28.

Electric blue - Onions looking at fruits and vegetables that don't fight back when they're cut Pathetic.

29.

Glasses - Still only 10 bastard pence WIN FUCK ALL THIS WEEK Today's weather is bastard rain IN THE DAFTY BINGO TRAGEDY AT WORKPLACE MAN DIES AFTER FALLING INTO GIANT COFFEE VAT His wife told reporters: 'He didn't suffer. It was instant'

30.

Indoor games and sports - In 1920, 8 year old Samuel Reshevsky played chess with several chess masters at once. He lost every single game.

31.

Text - Roxi Horror @roxiqt ME, 10:I want a prince to marry me so | can be a princess ME, 20: I want to be the queen of my own castle ME, 30:I want to be an old witch that lives in a swamp 5:04 PM · 2020-08-09 · Twitter Web App 1,252 Retweets and comments 7,644 Likes

32.

Text - Turning back the clocks and adding an hour to 2020 is like getting a bonus track on a Yoko Ono album.

33.

Food - CBS46 46 @cbs46 CBS You should only eat 6 fries per serving, Harvard professor says bit.ly/2FVZq4M O Ccoley Night @ColeyMick Shut the fuck up, nerd

34.

Product - "How's work?" Me: Store policy r nd sheering Thunk you pig in PUNCH ME IN THE FACE INEED TO FEEL ALIVE SUALELMPETTA POT

35.

Finger - Actually very easy pills to swallow Poor people deserve nice things too THEPEACHFUZZ

36.

Skin - bro let me out the vibes in here are not oood 00

37.

Illustration - BOOMERS- "You'll become more conservative in your 30's" Me age 35 EAT THE RICH! made with mematic

38.

Human - There are 2 types of people in this world. Avoid them both. UpBeat He-Man Until next time friends.

39.

Nature - THIS IS MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL HE SCREAMS SO I DONT HAVE TO imuflip.com

40.

Head - shelby wolstein @ShelbyWolstein when mom calls: You may also like [Photos] Remember Her? Well, She Died

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2WLpoNI

Post a Comment

0 Comments