Chuckleworthy Memes For Humor-Deprived Souls

Awww yeah, Saturday night! Unfortunately for most of us stateside, this means chilling at home. Again. But we're here to make that house arrest experience a little more funny. With memes.

1.

Finger - "Hey I like your personality" "Thanks, it's a disorder." WHY YOU SO SHADY

2.

Colorfulness - Shower at my house vs. Shower at my friends house

3.

Organism - When you realise it's 4am and you're late for running up and down the hallway

4.

Sitting - Time traveller: Oh, you're a dad of a famous tiktoker Me:

5.

Eyewear - When you're about to hear the "truth" about Covid-19 TN RUN wade with mematic

6.

Hair - Unborn fetuses Pro-Lifers 438,000 children in foster care

7.

Skin - subtitles: [jumpscare] deaf people:

8.

Human body - Humans Humans. Jadstowin an Why would God do this? @Lem1697

9.

Gesture - Cop 1: Anything you say can and will be held against you. Guy: Titties Cop 2: Damn, this guy is good.

10.

Eyewear - Barber: Whatchu want? "I want everybody to know that lI'm offended by everything." Barber: Say no more

11.

Lip - Math was invented in 500 BC People before 500 BC:

12.

Infrastructure - IDON'T LIKETΟ GOSSIP BUT

13.

People - Me trying to figure out God's plan for me How exciting, another closed door.

14.

Red - Take Me on On me

15.

Product - me 24/7 I am WAY too sleep-deprived to deal with youn negativity right now

16.

Rock - Here you see the 4 strongest materials known to mankind 000

17.

Line - When someone asks you how you are doing but you are miserable so you pull out ol' reliable LIVING THE DREAM!

18.

Eyebrow - My son better never do this shit DAD, THERE'S A BITCH UNDER MY BED!

19.

Text - NEW FLAVORS! transported in a truck near bananas hint of hint of lime hok single skittle dissolved roik in water shy watermelon imagine like, a strawberry but with a low battery

20.

Facial hair - When people think ur funny but really ur humor is a defence mechanism coz you never learned how to process emotion

21.

Organism - This could be us Serg 5 @MoV4nDijk Even though I was like 10 I still thought how tf did he pipe her

22.

Human - What happened to doctors? 1619 - bad ass bird mask - pimp cane - strong phallic symbolism in both cane and mask - prescribed you cocaine for the ghosts in your blood - goth icon 2019 - lame lab coat - limp steth-sthetho- ear thingy - scared of apples

23.

Finger - Please put ketchup on the shopping list. OK. No problem. Hmmm, I can't read a damn word of this. Posted in r/technicallythetruth by u/owltong O reddit SADANDUSELESS.COM

24.

Landscape - Jesus: love one another ppl: but what if they're immigrants? or gay? or poor? Jesus: prettycooltim Did I stutter? Posted in r/wholesomememes 6 reddit

25.

Sleeve - Government Literally Anything [adultswim.com] -[gunshots] Government This is a tragedy. I need more money and authority. www.guardiansofliberty.org Posted in r/VoluntaristMemes by u/GuardianOfLiberty O reddit

26.

Face - Me whojust forgot the project name Extrovert who presents group project and get extra Credits The guy who did everything

27.

Clothing - Me The girl I brought with me My friend who is hilarious all of the şudden COSI

28.

Human - Flushing the toilet after looking at memes for hours GOODBYE ROOH

29.

Text - Auto 144p Dreams 240p 360p 360p60 HDR 480р60 HDR Nightmares 720p60 HDR 1080p60 HDR

30.

Electric blue - The money leaving my account as Soon as I get paid

31.

Wood - When your friend's parents are yelling at him and you just have to sit and wait.

32.

Flowerpot - Pandemic: *starts* Everyone: Wo0o no school! Introverts: CROM This house is so full of people it makes me sick!

33.

Shirt - When you know you failed but you're just happy you finished your assignment

34.

Fictional character - How it feels when you turn of the microwave a second before it beeps The bomb has been detused!

35.

Head - Getting socks for Christmas when you're 5 Getting socks for Christmas at 25

36.

Ear - Girls stutter when talking to someone they like. Girls talking to me:

37.

Human - When your mom wakes you up at 5AM telling it's 9AM You lied to me. I trusted you. I know. That's the most... disappointing part.D

38.

Clothing - My nephew asking me what my top 5 dinosaurs are. Me who only remembers Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops and Velociraptor

39.

Brown - A girl at my funeral: I really liked him. I would have definately gone out with him Me: TGER

40.

Audio equipment - Me listening to the same song on Spotify for the 450th time while zoning out at work RB PAN

41.

Text - Me: can I get at least one win this year 2020: You listened to 419 genres this year, including 68 new ones.

42.

Facial hair - Me: Can't get any of the new GPUS Tech YouTubers: నూ nainesn

43.

Nature - suicide depression anxiety insecurity Dice words kind strangers online my fragile mental health

44.

Finger - Wasted another year of my life but this time it wasn't my fault

45.

Hairstyle - If you ever felt useless remember that they handcuffed Superman

46.

Winter - When your life is falling apart but you're staying positive @BetaSalmon

47.

Forehead - Math teacher: Today we will study probabilities The kid with the gambling issues:

48.

Elbow - Me at 11 PM In order to... In spite of Nevertheless... My essay due tomorrow made with mematic

49.

Red - Retail workers Christmas songs

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2JlJfA2

Post a Comment

0 Comments