40 Memes For People Who Need A Little Dopamine

We don't think that anyone needs an excuse to peruse memes. We think its our right to indulge in procrasturbatory meme-scrolling. It feels like life's been giving us so few rewards lately. We absolutely deserve some memes as a treat. And there are a whole lot of 'em right here.

1.

Face - The first guy to do a backflip was probably like

2.

Cartoon - My Granny! What big And goodness! What big ears you have. eyes you have. And what big TEETH you have! You're by far my least favorite grandchild. www.piecomic.com by John McNamee

3.

Ritual - "Talk, you son of a bitch"

4.

Text - 23 David Hughes Retweeted David Hughes @david8hughes [at the chameleon store] Me: do you have any chameleons? Clerk: I've no fucken idea 12/04/2016, 14:25 6,122 Retweets 11.7K Likes

5.

Cartoon - ME: *IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXAM* MY BRAIN CELLS: IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT

6.

Product - Interviewer: So where do you see yourself in five years? Me: l'd say my biggest weakness is listening. GEviIMemeGuy

7.

Food - Don't have a bookmark? Try using Chex Mix instead

8.

Text - Flight Attendant: *Yawns* Deaf passengers:

9.

Text - BDSM but the safe-word is that noise from Down With The Sickness.

10.

Photo caption - Me after i beat the boss even though it killed me 500 times Spr Know your flucking place, trash.

11.

Text - Swim JeansA FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS @ShortSleeveSuit INTERVIEWER: nice to meet you, why don't you have a seat ME: omg was I supposed to bring one 10:27 a.m. · 26 Sep. 19 · Twitter for iPhone

12.

Head - I'M SO NOT GOING EXCEPT YOU TO EAT ALL OF THIS. TOTALLY ARE. I KNOW. I'M SO BAD. YOU'RE SO BA- poorlydrawnlines.com

13.

Sitting - Her: I thought you said you were interesting? Him: No Karen, I said I was "into resting"

14.

Text - ugly & sad @SpookyGothLoser me: *hits spider web down with broom* spider: wow me: *puts up fake spider web decorations for Halloween* spider: WOW

15.

Text - decent pigeon @decentbirthday I want to issue a formal apology to my Lyft driver 29 decentbirthday iMessage lyA LYFT thday Hey can we pick up Joe during the ride or is it extra? Lyft We found you a different driver. Eric in a 2008 Nissan Altima will pick you up in 6 min. Delivered Who's Joe Wait

16.

Text - find the weed smoker: can't find them? that's because they live among us, looking like normal people. the only real difference is they're going to hell 1:18 PM 02 Dec 18 > 公

17.

Text - Mark Hebden @unionlib My teacher told me l'd be no good at poetry due to my dyslexia, but so far l've made three jugs and a vase so fuck you Mr McPherson.

18.

Bird - Birds Aren't Real wake up people. Birds work for the bourgeoisie.. they died in 1986 due to Reagan killing them and replacing them with spies MICROPHONE - Surreal - Cereal - Ethereal - Birds %3D WIRELESS ANTENNA CAMERA SPEAKER CPU All of these are real except birds BATTERY INDUCTIVE CHARGING COIL LIES

19.

Face - When you try to leave work a little early, but your boss reminds you that you have 7 hrs left..

20.

Yellow - (leaves club) Friend: get home safe Me: i'll be fine Friend: why is that Me: FAT PEOPLE ARE HARDER TO KIDNAP thebraintickle

21.

Facial expression - when heesa give you the Deesa. just-jarjar-thinge

22.

Text - When you're drunk in the corner and someone asks if you're good. @old_master Help me

23.

Fish - 7 Where's my fuckin son

24.

Face - officialdannytrejo •..

25.

Food - FERAL JESUS found on devrant.io posted by grgersh

26.

Facial expression - When you finally trim your pubes after 6 months of growth Oh there you are Peter! memes.com

27.

Job - Guy: We need to stop testing our products on animals Boss: Why? Shampoo companies do it all the time Guy: Ya but we make dildos @Gucci.Gameboy

28.

Text - 16 words, 56 letters, Say ít and I'm Yours Raghav Pathania Wow sexy how u vairy munch,i shake penush hard hehe frnd lv u bitch cat I går kl. 10.10 Synes godt om : Svar O+0 571

29.

Facial expression - Remember that kid from stranger things? Feel old yet?

30.

Face - Ani? My goodness, vou've grown! Now this is pod racing!

31.

Finger - * * * * * * * * * * ancestry.com Is this a dating site?

32.

Photograph - B.EANS

33.

Facial hair - THANK YOU FOR HELPING NOT YOU DESTROY THE ONE RING

34.

Animated cartoon - THE Cinnamonr Toast CrUNCHBACK NOTREDAME nnamon Toa

35.

Face - When someone asks you what your favorite cheese is I's F. e

36.

Facial expression - the ghost that haunts me my house jacking off every night

37.

Painting - kurt cobain kurt cobain

38.

Food - 123RF Did u know most sandwiches don't even have sand in it?

39.

Muscle - 3 YEAR OLDS TURNING 4. ANTI-VACCINE MOMS

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/3psXGSo

Post a Comment

0 Comments