Facebook Seller Comes Across Entitled Cheapskate & Trolls Her To Oblivion

Who knew that unloading $35 worth of Victoria's Secret gear could result in such a roller coaster ride? Certainly not this poor soul. This Facebook seller thought she had a buyer - and then the cheap college student basically admitted she'd rather go out with her friends than pick up the clothes - just after asking that the seller offer her a payment plan. We understand it's tough to to pay your way through school, but this is clearly a case of shitty priorities than anything else. The frustrated seller seemed to agree, and took the opportunity to sarcastically offer to give the college princess the clothing for free. Unfortunately, stupid people don't really pick up on sarcasm, and things really devolve from there. 

1.

Text - 20% 6:28 PM 73° l Sprint LTE 3% 3:15 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Mark As Sold See Details I was wondering if we could hold it until after next Tuesday and I could make payments. I'd love this for college But you said you would pick it up today Well I wanted to go out with my friends I hope you understand. I'll even let you deliver it to me Solaet the privileae to Aa

2.

Text - 1 20%6:28 PM 73° http://m.facebook.com/hea 22 Pink/ Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Mark As Sold See Details SoI get the privilege to deliver after I hold it for a week and you make payments for a $5 shirt.... No I want the whole bundle for 5 dollars So let me get this straight, you want 7 Victoria secret shirts and 3 hoodies for $5. Have me hold them and deliver them. While Aa

3.

Text - 20% 6:29 PM 73° 73:% iSprint LTE 3:15 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Mark As Sold See Details No I want the whole bundle for 5 dollars So let me get this straight, you want 7 Victoria secret shirts and 3 hoodies for $5. Have me hold them and deliver them. While you make payments... shoot I'll throw in Starbucks and chipotle what do you like? Aa

4.

Text - 19 20% 6:29 PM 73° 3% i Sprint LTE 3:20 PM < lA Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Mark As Sold See Details shoot l'llthrow in Starbucks and chipotle what do you like? Omg !??! Really, I like a venti Mach. Carmel, made skinny OhI don't like chipotle, can you do Olive Garden I'll do one better how about a gift card for $20 I'll give you the clothes for free Aa

5.

Text - l 20% 6:29 PM 73° 3 Facebookl LTE 32 7:12 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Mark As Sold Rate Buyer You are way to kind!! ! told Bae about this awesome deal your giving me and you don't even know me!! Tyler is so excited to see me in the mid drift can we meet at 8? Since your being so kind I'll meet you in front of Kohl's Oh my so sweet of you to meet me, for 7 Victoria secret shorts, 3 hoodies, holister bag and a 20$ Olive Garden aift.card Aa

6.

Text - 20%6:29 PM 73° Facebookl LTE 4 32 7:13 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold Oh my so sweet of you to meet me, for 7 Victoria secret shorts, 3 hoodies, holister bag and a 20$ Olive Garden gift card. With your complentary Starbucks drink...by chance does bae want one?! OMG!!!! This is a deal of a life time, He'll have a vanilla bean frap. Venti size. I'll gladly meet at 8 Aa

7.

Text - ia 20%6:29 PM 73° Facebookll LTE 32 7:13 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold ... 'm wondering if your truly that stupid or you truly think you have that much privilege in life... look your not getting shit and I'm done wasting time have a great day YOU FUCKING BITCH, how dare you!!! Do you know who I am??!? A flakie freebie seeking t or a brainless bimbo? Aa

8.

Text - ll 20% 6:29 PM 73° Facebook l LTE 32 7:13 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold slut or a brainless bimbo? YOU HO!! I'm giving you a bad rating and reporting you Facebook. Also I'm going to sue you for tslander Go for it, l'd love to get the rating. And sweetie go for a lawsuit, I would love to meet you in public. I need Aa

9.

Text - 20%6:29 PM 73° 3Facebook l LTF 7:13 PM 32 Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold Go for it, l'd love to get the rating. And sweetie go for a lawsuit, I would love to meet you in public. I need a good laugh anda self- esteem boost Fine I'm also calling the police, those clothes are mine!! You are now stealing, what's your addresses so I can get my clothes Aa O

10.

Text - 1l 19% 6:29 PM 73° 3 Facebookl LTE 32 7:13 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Pink/Victoria Secret clothes $35 Rate Buyer Mark As Sold meer you in puore.Theea a good laugh and a self- esteem boost Fine I'm also calling the police, those clothes are mine!! You are now stealing, what's your addresses so I can get my clothes You really are a twit Aa

11.

Text - 6:29 PM 19% 73° il Sprint LTE 1% 10:11 PM Pink/ Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Mark As Available See Details You fucking whore that is our local police department!! You have disgraced my Bae and I!! This shall not go unpunished, meet me l want to beat your bitch ass up. . okay you realize you are basically acting like a raccoon fighting over a piece of trash with another raccoon by a dumpster behind MDoaldleok the Aa

12.

Text - 19% 6:30 PM 73° 1% 10:11 PM iSprint TE Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes See Details Mark As Available .. a you realize you are basically acting like a raccoon fighting over a piece of trash with another raccoon by a dumpster behind McDonald's.. look the clothes weren't your style anyway. Omfg you just compared me to a rodent Aa

13.

Text - 19%6:30 PM 73° 7 1% lSprint LT 10:11 PM ink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes PIN See Details Mark As Available Reply Tenor GIF Keyboard Look go away I don't give a shit if you want to fight me. Fine but my Bae wants to fight your piece of shit to show you don't mess with us Aa

14.

Text - l 19%6:30 PM 73° 7 1% 10:11 PM il Sprint LTE Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Mark As Available See Details with us Okay my husband says it's a fight! We are at the bar on linden. Tell your Bae Cass is the big guy in black wearing a baseball cap. He said your bae couldn't beat himself off even if his life depended on it Fine wait right there it's about to get real Aa

15.

Text - l 19% 6:30 PM 73° 2% l Sprint LT 12:02 AM Pink/ Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes PIN Mark As Available See Details You dumb cunt it was at the bar next street over however you were to scared to even show up!! I will kindly except MY CLOTHING!! I'll even do you a favor and pick them up. What is your address? Fine you win, I will gladly give you my address and I do have cash to give you some compensation for the nasty treuble Inutyou Aa

16.

Text - ia 19% 6:30 PM 73° 2% ll Sprint LTE 12:02 AM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Mark As Available See Details yoa wiwgray give you my address and I do have cash to give you some compensation for the nasty trouble I put you through 957 Bethesda drive Okay I'm done, you sent me to a fucking mental hospital You slut, I hope you are satisfied you ruined my day, college semester and sexy magic night with bae Aa

17.

Text - l18%6:31 PM 73° 3:40 PM il Sprint LTE Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available How DARE YOU!!! A friend of mine posted this and omg you have some nerve!! The level of imachuritity you show by posting this, Haths no bounds. I seriously hope you think truly about the level of self absorption you have shown in sharing our private conversation.. this fucking violates HIPPA! hope you are prepared for a civil case because I am going to

18.

Text - d 18% 6:31 PM 73° http://m.facebook.com/hea 22 Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available for a civil case because am going to bring one. Bae is finding a lawyer as we speak. I can't believe you!! During the exchange of our conversations you were nothing but rude Is this some type of joke? Are you seriously still writing me and are now upset over the fact I posted the conversation... please tell me are you being a troll or am I on

19.

Text - l 18% 6:31 PM 73° ll Sprint LTE 3:41 PM 1% Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available please tell me are you being a troll or am I on some type of YouTube channel looking to be someone's bad attempt at humor. As a patient tech at Genesis and a college student majoring in nursing; I thought or at least would assume you would know what HIPPA IS ..please review your spelling of Immature.... Tell your "Bae" keep looking and if he finds

20.

Text - l 18% 6:31 PM 73 15% 3:41 PM ll Sprint L Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available actually represent you check his law degree... Also just thought l'd inform you now, at your attempt to sound intelligent using the words disgrace or hath. You have literally just made yourself sound like a Shakespeare accented dope. Why I never!!!! You obviously have no smarts. For I have used those words excellently deib itin Aa

21.

Text - 1 l 18% 6:31 PM 73° 3:41 PM 4 1% il Sprint LTE Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available Why I never!!!! You obviously have no smarts. For I have used those words excellently to describe my situation I know HIPPA AND LIVE AND BREATHE IT!! It's what I do. I'm sure also Tyler will find an amazing Lawyer to represent the case and I'm sure you will rue the day you messed with us Btw the only Joke is you. Aa

22.

Text - 18% 6:31 PM 73° 1% il Sprint LTE 3:41 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes PI Change Rating Mark As Available Btw the only Joke is you. You said you would give me those clothes and I wanted them!!! The law suit can still be dropped if you give me the Victoria secret, Starbucks and Olive Garden gift card. I am also demanding you throw in one of those kittens you are giving away for free, I want the multi colored one. Bae already has a name for him Chester

23.

Text - l 18% 6:31 PM 73 iSprint LTE 1% 3:42 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available First off please never reproduce. And I wouldn't give you a cat or even a pet rock becauseI doubt you would even be able to take care of eithe.... As for giving you anything, your not getting a single thing except my time as a answer this bullshit. Why don't you and Bae go have some "Sexy Magic Time" Aa

24.

Text - 18% 6:31 PM 73° 7 1% Sprint LT 3:42 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available Omg, HOW DARE YOU This is another law suit. Human Trafficking asking us to have sex! I am truly appalled There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere. Tenor GIF Keyboard Reply Look please drop out of college now and save tax Aa

25.

Text - 18%6:32 PM 73 1% ll Sprint LTE 3:42 PM Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available Look please drop out of college now and save tax payers some money. This could help with Trumps budget cut WELL I NEVER! I wouldn't drop out for that nazi rasist leader! I voted for Hilary Clinton for a reason. I'm kinda in shock right now because idk if you are a toll or plainly stupid The Aa

26.

Text - d18%6:32 PM 73° http://m.facebook.com/hea 22 Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available WELL INEVER!I wouldn't drop out for that nazi rasist leader! I voted for Hilary Clinton for a reason I'm kinda in shock right now because idk if you are a toll or plainly stupid. The voting for Hilary part just proves your stupid As fun as this has been I'm blocking you bye bye Aa

27.

Text - 18% 6:32 PM 73° Sprint LIE Pink/Victoria Secre... Marketplace Sold Pink/Victoria Secret clothes Change Rating Mark As Available g ror y parjas proves your stupid As fun as this has been I'm blocking you bye bye Why that's it you're rasist !! You piece of shit!! I bet you aren't selling those clothes to me because your priledged ass is to cheap Ð’ye Aa 28 Comments 12 Shares 87

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/38xgWHr

Post a Comment

0 Comments