Happy Wholesome Memes & Posts For Anyone Who Needs Them

There's no getting around it: the world is going through it. From protests around the USA to the coronavirus pandemic, things are looking and feeling bleak as hell. While these memes and posts won't solve any of the problems plaguing the globe, they do have the potential to improve your mood and remind you that there is still some good in the world. And that counts for something.

1.

Outerwear - "You are so cute, you are! You're like a cutie pie, a cutie pie!" "Hihihi! Puppies!"

2.

Nose - 12:42 PM I unfortunatly need to give my mouse away for a better family. I bought it 5 days ago to feed my snake but now they've became best friend and he won't eat it... I guess my snake is now vegan but whatever. If interested call or text me 5 EDO 122 51 Comments

3.

Organism - Sarah McAnulty @SarahMackAttack Some squid are very brave during their checkups and others...pretend to be rocks. SAFE 11738 TOVETOR

4.

Dog - Keanu Reavues took a quick break from filming John Wick 2, to walk a pit bull in New York City on Monday, looking terrifying as f*ck...

5.

Companion dog - alina Follow @PULPFICTION why does ben affleck hold his doggo like a sack of potatoes

6.

Toilet - I came home to this. I'm starting to think cats aren't the only ones with 9 lives. Tak

7.

Panda - Ash Warner Follow @AlsBoy Don't you love how literally almost every picture of pandas looks like chaos 10:57 AM - 23 Oct 2018 125 Retweets 405 Likes

8.

Font - Parks Victoria added 2 new photos - with Paul-and Patti Mignosa and Patricia I Like Page Parks Shackelford. February 9 at 1:38pm - e Rangers often see strange things at times but Cameron at Yarra Bend Park admits he was not expecting this following message from the park's cleaners! "Hi Cameron. There is a possum living inside the paper dispenser of the toilet at the Loop picnic area. Thank you." Needless to say, the possum was evicted and has been set up in new, more spacious accommodatio

9.

Cat - chaeronaea fan account @babypizzagaga my cat stuck his tongue out right as I took this picture so it looks like he has horrible little human lips and im literally about to cry >

10.

Canidae - Meat me at the bus stop Read 3:02 PM Wtf happend to the dog noodle

11.

Text - This photo is from 1955, it was called "a few seconds before happiness".

12.

Dog breed - Hannah Hulse Follow @hanhulse my cousin has celiac disease & takes her alert dog to school with her everyday. &he made it in the school yearbook!!! Kaleigh Buckminster Memphis Buckminster

13.

Birth - DOCTORS USEDA 3D PRINTER TO PRINT AN ULTRASOUND FOR A BLIND EXPECTANT MOTHER

14.

People - A friend of mine had his wedding today. The Best Man is asked for the rings, the groom holds his hand out and the Best Man plays the "I don't have them" card. Everyone checks pockets...and no one has the rings. Then..this guy rolls in VIA 9GAG.COM

15.

Plant - anchor-arms: clorinspats: pampoovey: sexhaver. stunningpicture: I'm not too fond of snakes, but I can't seem to take the Blunthead Tree Snake seriously. dont smoke weed kids its like a noodle with a weird meatball the more i look at this snake the more i laugh "Meth is one Hell of a drug"

16.

Dog - Chase Stout Follow @ChaserStout Got a kitten this weekend & our German shepherd pup, Huey, thinks it's his. I'm not going to tell him any different.

17.

Photography - have to wear EEG leads all over my head for the next few days.. my niece has yet to become adjusted

18.

Photograph - Kevin Kennedy Ryan II Follow @K_47 Three years ago, I married the love of my life and my sister fell over

19.

Shoulder - TmarTn @TmarTn We're waiting for the chicken to heat up in the oven 1:57 AM - Mar 12, 2018 O 4,336 Q 341 people are talking about this

20.

Dog - This is Rocky. He's deep in his dream and smiling. Must be getting called a good boy

21.

Human - "You have been chosen. I'm your cat now "

22.

Photograph - Travon Free @Travon The best part of Kevin Hart's wedding pic is him standing 10 feet in the foreground to be as tall as his wife. ifunny.co

23.

Toilet - While staying at a hotel, I hear my husband yell, "Babe, come here quick!" When I walk in the bathroom he says, "look, it's got an expert mode toilet seat." I think it was his favorite part of our vacation.

24.

Footwear - My wife got me Superman dress socks (with cape) that I now secretly rock at work. Sometimes I want to lift my pants up and run down the hallways to see the capes fly. It's the little things.

25.

Dog breed - Dr. Fantastic Guys my school adopted an abandoned dog and he has his own administrative ID card and it's just so cute IDARI PERSONEL TAN OSCAR İSTİNYELİ BEKÇİ Guand DİREKTÖRLÜK : TEKNİK VE DESTEK HİZMETLER iles and Suppoting Sen. K9 VIP GOVENLİK GÖREVİ Duty Diectorete BİRİMİ UnivDept. vip Serwity 27.11.2017 21:40 from İstanbul, Türkiye

26.

Dog - Vikki Stone Follow @vikkistone To stop Bert's long ears collecting snow, we've popped an oven glove over them. As you can see, he's thrilled. RETWEETS LIKES 2,594 3,370

27.

Adaptation - that's so me @ComedyPics Nothing in this world is better than a Mother

28.

Facial expression - Jewish Cousins Who Thought The Other Was Killed By Nazis Reunite After 75 Years BY : EMMA ROSEMURGEY ON : 28 SEP 2019 16:35 Ht's enouah to make a arown man crv, and that's ok ifunny.co

29.

Product - @Kaayla08 . Кayla I called my grandpa and asked him "Do you want to go fishing ?" We conversed about where, so I showed up 15 minutes later and this was him on the front porch ifHnny.co

30.

Cap - My girls thought i needed a new look to the hard hat what yall think ICE MOUNTA PPLICDR 2019

31.

Dog - UPS has a page where the drivers can post about all the dogs they meet on the job, thank me later

32.

Adaptation - My grandpa, my dad & I. Making 3 generations of wives worried sick. mxcleod: hersheywrites: I really love generational photos. now we must wait 25 years for this next iteration Source: nowreblogthis 108,815 notes ... VIA 9GAG.COM

33.

Dog - davis smith. @TheRealDerv lol if you think i actually hired a photographer to take pictures of my new puppy then you're exactly right bc i totally did. Stay awake at FUNsubstance.com

34.

Text - Brandon Gip @thegip03 My mom made this for my dad because he's going to Vegas this weekend without her aeee SLANTS My name is Jim If I look lost, Please call my wife, Kim Gip @650-296-8084 If I am in a restaurant just staring at the menu, please order me some sort of Asian fou especially white rice. I've never been away from my wife who does everything for me.

35.

Dress - kinley @Kinley_paige_ Follow So my great grandma got married today. She said to me "l know I'm old but he makes me feel like l'm young again" RETWEETS LIKES 5,970 10,589

36.

Skin - Struggles of a Long Distanced Relationship Found my girlfriend's Carmex. Going to sleep with it tonight. Won't see her for another 60+ days O Tucked it in.

37.

Text - ChingMing @JenniferrLi Follow So my great grandpa turned 100 and this is what they got him IMessage 100 Q WERT YUIO P

38.

Product - lil kait @kaitlynserna Follow My cousin has been w her highschool sweetheart for 7years no ring, no baby, just a son Kasper BUT THEN SHE SENDS ME wtf how cute THIS How BID BeaTHe How t0 be Yesterday 5:11 PM BROTHER OMGGGGG STOPPPP RETWEETS LIKES 2,806 5,221

39.

Product - Grandmas don't change. I'm 22 and 6'6" and my grandmother still buys me clothes I need to grow into IG: @lukehannontv

40.

Face - THE FIRST GUY TO WATCH BOBROSSMUST HAVEBEENLIKE:

Submitted by:



from Memebase https://ift.tt/2MgQJ5n

Post a Comment

0 Comments